Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (12 Viewers)

UndercoverPervert

Content Creator
I basically followed the guide's instructions and the body shape customisation files were not being full copied. Other users have suggested taking everything out of the .resorepless folder and putting everything into the files_to_patch folder followed by deleting the .resorepless folder and running Meta Injector. This was the only way I could get all customisation XMLs to be patched rather than only one being patched because it was being overwritten. A total of 20 XML files are excluded from patching if the method shown in the guides is used. This results only one class being patched with the customisation files and all the rest being unaffected.

In Resorepless it tells users to select the second option (Let the program decide..) rather than the first. I just tried the first option and it works fine. That error needs to be amended by BlackfireBR.
And Meta Injector has 3 warnings about that option for this very reason... One of which pauses the patching process telling you it would most definitely not patch all files... What else do I have to do for you to read multiple warnings colored yellow, one two with a part colored red?

Hello! Everything works great! Awesome job.

I did run into a problem tho. The slider limit isn't taking. I'm still stuck with the default max/min limitation even after setting them in resorepless. Just installed the latest versions of toolkit, meta injector, resorepless and restore n patch today. Not using custom files. Letting program decide. NA.

Not sure why the slider thing isn't working. Everything else is working fine!
Maybe that yellow text and pause in the program with a y/n prompt actually says something important?

Hello,
thx for the nice job.
I have trouble with the mod for the big boobs for the tamer.
The file pbw_00_nude_0001.pac wont be patch from the meta injector
So what could be the problem
Could somebody help please.
Thank you very much
The file is not in the correct path.

Last edited:

dremlock

Vivacious Visitor
Maybe that yellow text and pause in the program with a y/n prompt actually says something important?

how did u know i got that?!?! I didn't know what it meant so I pressed yes. Seemed like a good strategy at the time.

yqtYIUI.png

Do I delete all the duplicates?

Also, since we spoke I used paint.net and editted my Le Vladian underwear and Goth Reza. Everything still working properly! (aside from my slider issue)

Even if I can't figure this out, your dedication to helping computer illiterate people to look at bdo boobies is commendable btw

Sunja66

Avid Affiliate
Hello! Everything works great! Awesome job.

I did run into a problem tho. The slider limit isn't taking. I'm still stuck with the default max/min limitation even after setting them in resorepless. Just installed the latest versions of toolkit, meta injector, resorepless and restore n patch today. Not using custom files. Letting program decide. NA.

Not sure why the slider thing isn't working. Everything else is working fine!

I had the same issue, til UndercoverPervert cleared that up for me. After patching with Resorepless Metainjector will autostart and there you should choose the option "Keep files and folders structures".

dremlock

Vivacious Visitor
I had the same issue, til UndercoverPervert cleared that up for me. After patching with Resorepless Metainjector will autostart and there you should choose the option "Keep files and folders structures".
hey! that worked! thanks!

But now my custom textures don't load. What folder do I put those in?

Sunja66

Avid Affiliate
hey! that worked! thanks!

But now my custom textures don't load. What folder do I put those in?

No idea, I don't use custom textures with Metainjector. No idea how you patch those. Above you told, that you don't use custom textures. For that case "keep files and folder structure" does the trick.

S

Someanon

Please help, why is there a box shadow on my character:

edteut.jpg
I experienced this problem just an hour ago and I managed to fix it by doing a clean install of the mod. What I did was uninstalling the mod through the uninstall option inside resorepless.exe. Then I completely removed all the files related to the mod, then I repaired my game files. I downloaded the mod files again and installed the mod like explained, when i launched BDO the mod worked and the shadow was no longer bugged like in you image. I hope this solution works for you too.

UndercoverPervert

Content Creator
And which is the correct path please?
Thank you.
All character-related textures (body, tattoos, armor, etc) are in the folder "character/texture".
Model (pac) files are a little bit more complicated, it's all under "character/model/1_pc/" but there's a separate folder for each class (some classes have two folders), and a separate folder for the type of model or piece of armor said model is related to, you can figure out both from the file name (which class folder it belongs to, and what piece of armor it belongs to) but you'll need to use a tool like paz browser to get the full folder names.
Partcutdesc goes into "character/".

Lela

Potential Patron
Well i put the pac-fils in all folders character/model/1_pc for the tamer,
but all patches in all folders for the tamer failed with metainjector.
Shall i use only one folder after the other?
Thank you

Attachments

• failedtopatch.jpg
    failedtopatch.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 123

dremlock

Vivacious Visitor
You can't use two different patching methods since some files would be excluded from patching when some fail in one mode and other fail in the other, this will ALWAYS cause corruption.

All character-related textures (body, tattoos, armor, etc) are in the folder "character/texture".
Model (pac) files are a little bit more complicated, it's all under "character/model/1_pc/" but there's a separate folder for each class (some classes have two folders), and a separate folder for the type of model or piece of armor said model is related to, you can figure out both from the file name (which class folder it belongs to, and what piece of armor it belongs to) but you'll need to use a tool like paz browser to get the full folder names.
Partcutdesc goes into "character/".

I'll probably have an easier way for all that in the future.
ooooooh so this is what's happening. Got it. Thanks!

dremlock

Vivacious Visitor
wooo got it to work!

sliders ✓
custom textures ✓

now i just gotta figure out how to make sliders work for ranger thighs n I'm all set. If anyone has advice on this it'd be appreciated!

Last edited:

Vallil

Swell Supporter
wooo got it to work!

sliders ✓
custom textures ✓

now i just gotta figure out how to make sliders work for ranger thighs n I'm all set. If anyone has advice on this it'd be appreciated!
edit the .xml file directly, you'll have to figure which one i's the ranger's tho

Quang Ho

Potential Patron
Thanks, Fleet, I've not seen that post, just read comments here all the time.
Yesterday I risked it, ran the game without RNP - just stopped at the Injector step, then it worked. I figured out that aside from the AWK updates at SEA server, the game didn't change much and the fact that I had chosen the option to completely uninstall all the time (choose Y all the time console asked) instead of just restoring the back-up might bring this issue. Silly me.

GHKyuki

Avid Affiliate
Has anyone gotten this error before?

upload_2018-4-22_4-11-12.png

Everything works just fine for me in my last session, but then this error shows up after launching the game. I did not change anything but it turns up. Reinstalling resorepless, metainjector, toolkit etc doesn't work; but somehow restarting my pc solves it. Each time my BDO closes (whether I turn it off myself or it CTDs) the problem comes up again. Is there any fix without me having to restart my pc each time?

Askulin

Potential Patron
Hi Guys,

Can anybody upload a file with the mystic kibelius vembrace without the chains and trailing ribbons?
My best efforts had them disappear only when the cestus was worn.
I can't understand what I am doing wrong...

thank you for your time.

FapAttak

Potential Patron
I need help with stomach clipping on the Vixen outfit as tamer. I do have high censorship removal on, which was found to be the problem with someone else on Suzu's nude skins mod thread. The solution given was to uncomment the lines of the costume on partcutdesc, but those lines looked different from the other armors.

vixen.png

The clipping happens on the upper body, but these are the only comments for the Vixen outfit, and I assume the files for the lower body are missing(?) or there's something about the line that I don't understand. I patched it normally which is where it clipped, and after restoring the game and patching it with those lines deleted, it's still there.

tamer.png

This is what it looks like.

EDIT: I found the upper body parts, but i don't understand why the outfit has that green text. I removed the lines and patched with clean game and still has clipping. No censorship doesn't have this problem, but High just has this body-wide clipping I can't seem to fix. I don't know what changes are causing this.

Last edited:

Scrider

Potential Patron
I'm having some problems with the Censorship Removal option. When I use it, character skins disappear. Any solutions?

blackdeserttime

Potential Patron
Its been about a month. Mods still not functioning like the old days. Can someone do an english version of this video. I have website version on windows 10. I get lost in the middle because its some weird language.

When I initially download the files it puts them in a compressed folder and I have to extract in the download folder then copy and paste them to paz.

BDO toolkit won't open in paz. It only opens out of paz. When I try to open it the file quickly closes. Resorepless won't install says it won't work. Restore and patch lanches the game but no changes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.