Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (21 Viewers)

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
oh boy, no way i'm skilled enough to do this lol
thanks for answering though!
it's a .xml file... open it with notepad, you can find one in suzu's post

Open partcutdesc.xml and there is a relation cut type column in the second half of the line. There is a row of a dark Knight awakening weapon there. Please disable nude line.

qmaQ9hR.png

Sunja66

Avid Affiliate
The Valk Enslar ouitfit still shows some cloth in the body region and it looks not that pretty to be honest. I customized Resore to remove all armor and underwear, for boots and gloves remove starter only, helmets keep all, stockings remove starter only, but it's still there. Any idea what the file name is for this to block it individually ?

PS: Found it, actually the file name is called according the outfit name, but it didn't help to remove the file from patching.

Last edited:

truwar

Casual Client
Open partcutdesc.xml and there is a relation cut type column in the second half of the line. There is a row of a dark Knight awakening weapon there. Please disable nude line.

qmaQ9hR.png

OMG it works!

i removed the code in your screenshot from my partcutdesc.xml and the arm now appear!
my Dark knight is no longer an amputee!

Thanks so much!!

winnerhead34

Potential Patron
The last time I went on BDO/used Resorepless was December-ish. I'm back now and updated all the Resorepless components.
However, is it just me hallucinating or did the nipples on the new models get less prominent?

Gunmetal

Vivacious Visitor
Try adjusting the 3D Vagina setting. It effects the nipples too, you can see images of each setting in the first post.

OctoMonster

Avid Affiliate
Receiving the following after today's patch. I have downloaded the latest versions of the mods and ran them in the order of BDOToolKit > Resorpless > MetaInjector > Restore N Patch. All programs were run as administrator. The error still persists.
vd53ZiG.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.