Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (17 Viewers)

astalar

Potential Patron
--idle

Read first page
What is the proper order to launch? Resorepless --> start Restore'n'patch --> start launcher --> press "play" in launcher?

When I patch game with the launcher is open, game starting ok, everything goes good until crash, or exiting game. When I do reboot computer after closing game (or just close launcher), it starts checking files. When I start RnP before launcher, it starts checking too. When I patch game without launcher opened, it starts checking too after starting launcher and pressing play.

When I start RnP, then start launcher and press play (game is already patched) I get the following:
Screenshot_7.jpg

and game falling with error.

When I try to start RnP again, I see the following:
Screenshot_8.jpg

Last edited:

Potential Patron
I followed all instructions and launched game, no error messages no crashes. But the mod dont change anything, everything is the same as before. What could be the reason?

Kratosferico

Casual Client
I followed all instructions and launched game, no error messages no crashes. But the mod dont change anything, everything is the same as before. What could be the reason?
Did you change any option from resorepless?
Did you use meta injector after?

Potential Patron
I restarted and run everything again, now it worked. So prob just my own mistake, thx for your help tho.

khazerruss

Potential Patron
Can some one help me? I have a problem with the new version.
Maybe someone can figure out what I'm doing wrong...
1. I launch Resorepless and install it - I launch the game and it's working normally
2. I launch Meta Injector and install it - The game launches but there are holes in the characters
3. I launch Resorepless again, go to 'fix holes in the characters', select all files and hit enter - The game won't launch and says 'file corrupted'.

Edit: I did it exactly the same 3 times and it finally worked so I dunno...

Last edited:

Captain Si

Vivacious Visitor
I like it the way it was before because the first one will not anything as well not change Dream L underwear second will change the outfits but also change Dream L underwear

Ника

Potential Patron
так сказать по старому юзнула прошивку и все))) раз в недельку обновлять?

astalar

Potential Patron
Я не думаю, что моддеры понимают по-русски.
I don't think, modders understand russian.

Sunja66

Avid Affiliate
Just a small update for info: I am using the EU client, steam version. I am still using the 3.6d version + black square fix (because I like to use the new customization options, especially for my ranger). I use the mod just for females. I don't use any additional custom files (in example Sizu's stuff). I have none/zero/nada issues, especially no crashing issues, never had btw.

PS: If you are unsure how the several restore and backup options in Resore/Meta work and what they do and how to use it...the absolute safe and foolproof method (especially after a game patch) is to kill/delete your complete PAZ folder and redownload the missing files anew either by BDO launcher or by steam if you are a steam user. Then install Resore/Meta/Toolkit anew. You might need 45 min download time for a 100 Mbit/s fibre connection and additional 10 min for your Resore customization setup.

An even faster method might be to save your last PAZ folder (without any Resore/Meta/Toolkit etc. installation) as a backup, kill/delete your PAZ folder after a game patch, copy the backup PAZ folder into your Black Desert folder, start the game, wait til the new patch is downloaded and applied, leave the game, make a backup of this (new) PAZ and store it somewhere (for the next patch), install Resore/Meta/Toolkit again, customize as you wish, let Resore/Meta patch and then start your game.

Last edited:

watercooled

Avid Affiliate
After restoring and downloading the new game patch do we need to reinstall the toolkit? I'm also getting the file corrupt error.

**EDIT: I got it working...

Im on EU, the game still running no crash but the pop up "File is corrupted" is annoying so i just uninstall the mod and play it normally right now, im disgusted.

Here's what I did...I removed my custom armor mods by dragging the texture folder out of files to patch to a temp location.

Ran BDO and repaired the game installation, patched it and made sure it ran.

Ran the BDOtoolkit
Ran the resop

Logged in, saw my large breasts and nude characters but none of my armor mods (all wearing their armor). This was good; means it's working at least.

I logged out and dragged my texture folder back into the files_to_patch folder and ran just the metainjector and patched. Once I did this and logged in everything worked fine.

Not sure what made it work but it works! I think we need to make sure to run the toolkit again after repairing.

Last edited:

Ника

Potential Patron
Excuse me, but could you just as before through the program once a week to update the game and all without any extra tools, I just honestly do not understand.. Sorry if I write wrong I was just using the translator wrote..

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Excuse me, but could you just as before through the program once a week to update the game and all without any extra tools, I just honestly do not understand.. Sorry if I write wrong I was just using the translator wrote..
No, you HAVE to use both Resorepless and Meta Injector for now on, and the BDOToolkit is required for Meta Injector. The only "optional" thing is the Restore N' Patch, but for some regions it doesn't work if you don't use it.

UndercoverPervert

Content Creator
Not sure what made it work but it works! I think we need to make sure to run the toolkit again after repairing.
You do not need to do that. You only install BDO Toolkit once every time it's updated.

The corrupt file error is caused by running resorepless after running Meta Injector.
Meta Injector creates a backup if one does not exist when it runs. Resorepless removes all the backups when it runs (which assumes the current meta is clean, which can be false).
Once you run Meta Injector again, it creates another backup, said backup is of a modded meta, not a clean one, but Meta Injector assumes the latest (and in this case the only backup since Resorepless removed all the others) backup is clean, this is the same case with Restore N' Patch, which is why restoring the backup through either still results in the "corrupted file" message.

Make your own backup of the meta file after every update, before running any tools (or backup the first backup copy of the latest version that's created by Meta Injector) so that this won't happen (if you backup Meta Injector's first backup, you can also just restore that after running Resorepless again, this will make restoring via Meta Injector or via Restore N' Patch work correctly).

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
The corrupt file error is caused by running resorepless after running Meta Injector.
Meta Injector creates a backup if one does not exist when it runs. Resorepless removes all the backups when it runs (which assumes the current meta is clean, which can be false).
Once you run Meta Injector again, it creates another backup, said backup is of a modded meta, not a clean one, but Meta Injector assumes the latest (and in this case the only backup since Resorepless removed all the others) backup is clean, this is the same case with Restore N' Patch, which is why restoring the backup through either still results in the "corrupted file" message.

Make your own backup of the meta file after every update, before running any tools (or backup the first backup copy of the latest version that's created by Meta Injector) so that this won't happen (if you backup Meta Injector's first backup, you can also just restore that after running Resorepless again, this will make restoring via Meta Injector or via Restore N' Patch work correctly).
Just released a small update that removes that whole "deleting backups" issue. Now resorepless doesn't touch the backups, unless it's for restoring them.

v3.6f
https://www.undertow.club/downloads...sorepless-nude-mod.2645/download?version=5122

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.