Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (3 Viewers)

Aeriel

Swell Supporter
KR server is not use Character folder anymore.
so,can complete the patch. (Isn't corruption) but not apply in game
texture has been hollow
I think, there was a format conversion in latast patch
plz check KRserver client one more T.T.....
TY Manufacturer
Which version of resorepless are you using?

You need to update to the newest version.

besse

Potential Patron
damn I wanted replace some armors but seems it doesnt work right ? I was trying anyway by:
- extracting a model of a armor and do the same to the armor target( to be replaced)
- using the tool to convert it out to PAC extension, change their names (to swap them) and then put them back

but no effect, any suggestion ?

UndercoverPervert

Content Creator
damn I wanted replace some armors but seems it doesnt work right ? I was trying anyway by:
- extracting a model of a armor and do the same to the armor target( to be replaced)
- using the tool to convert it out to PAC extension, change their names (to swap them) and then put them back

but no effect, any suggestion ?
Do not discuss armor swapping in these forums.

aneoxd

Potential Patron
Can someone please tell me why this is happening?View attachment 70010
Hey, have you finally solved that issue, I've got the same problem xD

If anyone knows how to fix "invisible models" while using resorepless (I was using a previous version than the latest), I would appreciate it.

And well, I am a bit lost about using the new resorepless, cause even with the last update, there still appearing the message "MetaInjector.exe not found"

Thank you all :)

Zion

Potential Patron
Hey guys, does anyone know how you can change textures to appear transparent (like kibelius armor) ?
I'd love to change my underwear into see-through underwear. So far i tried tinkering around with gimp and paint.net ,reducing the opacity of some textures. I only managed to either completely remove said texture, which resulted in the model becoming nude, or the texture becoming very bright and losing its colour.
Any tips or suggestions?

Sissy S.

Vivacious Visitor
Hey, have you finally solved that issue, I've got the same problem xD

If anyone knows how to fix "invisible models" while using resorepless (I was using a previous version than the latest), I would appreciate it.

And well, I am a bit lost about using the new resorepless, cause even with the last update, there still appearing the message "MetaInjector.exe not found"

Thank you all :)

I have same problem in new version and old version of resorepless if anyone know how to fix it

Thank you

ooze

Potential Patron
Your MetaInjector.exe is named Meta Injector.exe ( with space ) rename it and juste remove the space, Meta Injector.exe --> MetaInjector.exe

aneoxd

Potential Patron
Your MetaInjector.exe is named Meta Injector.exe ( with space ) rename it and juste remove the space, Meta Injector.exe --> MetaInjector.exe
It solved the way to procceed patching... but the models in-game are still invisible... I don't know how to fix that... if anyone knows I would appreciate :)

Steven879

Potential Patron
I'm trying to get this working, but when I launch the BDOToolkit, it just opens the exe for a very brief second and dissapears. When I try to run the rest of it, it tells me that the BDOToolkit is not installed in the library. Any thoughts?

UndercoverPervert

Content Creator
I'm trying to get this working, but when I launch the BDOToolkit, it just opens the exe for a very brief second and dissapears. When I try to run the rest of it, it tells me that the BDOToolkit is not installed in the library. Any thoughts?
Extract all the files...

It solved the way to procceed patching... but the models in-game are still invisible... I don't know how to fix that... if anyone knows I would appreciate :)
Update the tools... something you haven't bothered to do.

GreySam

Potential Patron
Hi.

Thank you very much for your great work,
works perfectly fine for me.

Just a question.
-I was distract and today I used directly the original launcher in one occurrence. No corrupted files message and all was ok before I leave.
-I'm careful and I try to follow your instructions: I use only Restore N' Patch to launch BDO. I'm in EU, windows 10, 64 bits.
Could I get in trouble if I used again the original launcher with the nude patch applied, or if I was in a different zone?

Zion

Potential Patron
Hey guys, does anyone know how you can change textures to appear transparent (like kibelius armor) ?
I'd love to change my underwear into see-through underwear. So far i tried tinkering around with gimp and paint.net ,reducing the opacity of some textures. I only managed to either completely remove said texture, which resulted in the model becoming nude, or the texture becoming very bright and losing its colour.
Any tips or suggestions?
Does none know if it's possible to do this ?

Zion

Potential Patron
I`m not sure but with photoshop you can edit the alpha channel.
White = visible
Black = invisible
So paint gray on alpha channel and it should work
Thanks for your answer! Is it possible to do the same in gimp? I currently dont own Photoshop.
Also im kinda new to this stuff, so i'm still confused about the whole terminology and the Interface of Gimp/paint.net. Do you know if it's possible to change the alpha channel in the programs i listed?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.