Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (6 Viewers)

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
The mod worked fine until this latest update. After that, I installed all files under Paz, and ran them in order. Then, when I run Restore N' Patch, the error message says "Launcher not found". If I move Restore N' Patch to where the launcher is, the error message says it can't find pad00000.meta. I moved file to desktop -- same problem. What's going on?
Followthe JP version fix on the first page

Jimmytheslammer

Potential Patron
Just downloaded and installed all works perfectly fine, except i see everyone nude but i only want my own character to be nude and see every1 else clothed

Any tips to accomplish this wud be much appreciated :)

gin2west

Potential Patron
Followthe JP version fix on the first page
I have installed and reinstalled many times, and followed all the instructions, including moving all to the desktop. After running Patch N' Restore, here's the message. After this message below, BDO runs, but still doesn't remove any clothing. Any ideas?

Found 1 backup, the current version is backed up.
Sucessfully restored backup!
Found 1 backup, the current version is backed up.
Waiting for the game process .. .
Found game process, suspending .. .
Game hasn't updated, restoring patched meta file ... DONE.
Resuming game process ...
Game process resumed.
This window will close in 3 seconds.

gin2west

Potential Patron
This was never part of any of the instructions.

Restore N' Patch will not perform any patching if there was no update. You'll need to patch the meta file using Meta Injector.
This was never part of any of the instructions.

Restore N' Patch will not perform any patching if there was no update. You'll need to patch the meta file using Meta Injector.

FYI, in case others are having the same problem, Restore N' Patch was causing the problem. After running resorepless.exe and metainjector, I skipped Restore N' Patch and just used the Steam launcher -- it works fine now.

UndercoverPervert

Content Creator
FYI, in case others are having the same problem, Restore N' Patch was causing the problem.
What problem? Did you even read what I told you? You didn't run Meta Injector before running Restore N' Patch, so RNP did not do any patching...

RNP makes a backup of the current meta, whether it's modded or not, and restores the latest backup, if there was an update to the game, it will execute compatible programs, instructing them to perform whatever patching they're meant to do.
If there wasn't an update, it will restore the backup that it made, meaning that if you didn't patch the game before running it, it won't do anything. It is done this way to reduce startup times, there's no need to patch the meta file every time the game is launched, only when an update is detected.

Please do not spread misinformation if you don't follow the instructions you were given.

A

ALAN LIU

Where to find the physical data of the bones?
Can you write a tool to modify the skeleton physics data?
Only use RAN skeleton will float
I need DK skeleton with RAN skirt physical data
dcXoysJ.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

UndercoverPervert

Content Creator
Updates to BDO Toolkit, Meta Injector and Restore N' Patch will be available soon™.

The updates will include a bunch of bug fixes and performance improvements, partial legacy patches support in BDO Toolkit and a way to perform legacy patches via Meta Injector (this will allow you to switch files while the game is running, as you did previously, without having to run Meta Injector again. NOTE: This won't work on all files, it will rarely work for textures).

Restore N' Patch will default to "idle mode" when the launcher is not found.

Courius

Potential Patron
can i question how actually to set the body size adjustment ?
i follow the rules and recommended setting all the parts for
Min : 0.7
Default: 1.0
Max : 2.5
And when i hit install, the application crash on some xml

NaeRei

Avid Affiliate
A quick question form someone that forgot quite a few things in my absence. Add to that an emergency formatting of my PC and quite a few things (read everything) are gone, so….

1- nevermind

2- Because of the new way the files_to_patch is, say we edit one armor texture, where does the edited texture go? Is it:
[files_to_patch\.resorepless\character\texture] or does it have to have a specific path now? thanks nevermind this one either

Thanks and sorry people

Last edited:

tawer6

Potential Patron
Any idea why this occurs on my dark knight? There is some weird texture things on the back and other areas.

Attachments

• Screenshot (27).png
    Screenshot (27).png
    1.4 MB · Views: 517
Last edited:

truwar

Casual Client
Hi!
i was wondering.. did anyone found a way to remove the glove from the Dark knight's awakening weapon?
I tried to do it for the Sin Terrna Vediant but I ended up removing the whole hand/arm completly, lol
i'm wondering if it's possible to do it

Attachments

• DKamputee.JPG
    DKamputee.JPG
    453.4 KB · Views: 471

Vallil

Swell Supporter
Hi!
i was wondering.. did anyone found a way to remove the glove from the Dark knight's awakening weapon?
I tried to do it for the Sin Terrna Vediant but I ended up removing the whole hand/arm completly, lol
you will have to edit the partcut file, find said part and comment out the line so it won't "cut" that body part. it's mainly optimization/clipping measure devs do

truwar

Casual Client
you will have to edit the partcut file, find said part and comment out the line so it won't "cut" that body part. it's mainly optimization/clipping measure devs do

oh boy, no way i'm skilled enough to do this lol
thanks for answering though!

Lightstalker

Avid Affiliate
Hi!
How'd you remove it in the first place?

truwar

Casual Client
How'd you remove it in the first place?

it was not that hard to do:
1. open up resorepless (i used the latest version 3.6e)
2. Choose options: "5- Tool" --> "4 - Get texture from file" --> Browse files --> Dark Knight --> weapons --> Sin Terrna Awakening Weapon
3. it will open up a folder with all the textures files. I used paint.net to edit the .dds files (pdw_00_dsw_0002.dds and pdw_00_hand_0001.dds) I basically erased everything that look like the glove textures
4. put the 2 edited .dds file in the folder "Paz\files_to_patch"
5. launch MetaInjector.exe

now i need to figure out how to edit the partcut file... i'm not having too much luck right now

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.