Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (16 Viewers)

UndercoverPervert

Content Creator
Just posted the updates to BDO Toolkit, Meta Injector and Restore N' Patch.

I'll be posting another mod soon, to be used with Meta Injector, that mod will NOT be compatible with all versions of the game, it'll only be compatible with the x64 clients and only guaranteed to be supported on the NA/EU version (may work on other versions, no promises).

truwar

Casual Client
OMG it works!

i removed the code in your screenshot from my partcutdesc.xml and the arm now appear!
my Dark knight is no longer an amputee!

Thanks so much!!

Argh! with today's patch, my Dark Knight lost her arm again..

partcutdesc.xml doesn't seem to change anything now

Suzu: is it still working for you?

edit: i did a complete reinstall of the game, applied the modified partcutdesc.xml with Metainjector and still no arm :(

edit2: forget this post, i found my issue.. .resorepless create a partcutdesc.xml file too, i modified this file and then the arm came back.

Last edited:

Jaim Sandar

Potential Patron
After today's BDO update, I also get the error message, The file is corrupt.
I am getting the same "file is corrupt" error after the BDOToolkit, Meta Injector, and Restore N' Patch updates.

I restored the backup in resorepless, removed all of the files that are part of the resorepless mod, ran repair on BDO, reinstalled the previous (working) versions of BDOToolkit (1.10), Meta Injector (1.22), and Restore N' Patch (1.10), then reinstalled resorepless.
It now works without errors, and the clothing resorepless is configured to remove is removed.

Last edited:

winnerhead34

Potential Patron
Has anyone tested the updated mods and found success on NA version?
I have not yet tried it yet but would love to if there is any workaround.

UndercoverPervert

Content Creator
I can't reproduce any of the issues reported.
Half of them lack the mention of what client region they're using, most of them lack any reproduction steps or useable information.

winnerhead34

Potential Patron
I've just tried using Resorepless and it was successful! No corruption of file notification.
The only problem I had is shown in attached screenshot.

Also, for clarification: the Resorepless version that you get from clicking the 3.6f link is now v3.6d
I modded successfully using the Resorepless v3.6d. Not sure about v3.6f.
upload_2018-3-1_14-12-13.png

Entropy

Potential Patron
I play on NA server. I got the corrupted file message after I applied the BDOToolkit update 1.20. I tried updating with MetaInjector 1.3 and Restore N' Patch 1.2 thinking I needed these for resopless to work. I still got the corrupted file messate.

Then I reverted to BDOToolkit 110, MetaInjector 1.22 and I believe the Restore N' Patch from Feb 8 (sorry dont remember the version number). After this, resopless v3.6f work fine.

I'm not sure what I did wrong with the most recent updates by Undercoverpervert. I'm glad its working and I greatly appreciate everyone's efforts in keeping this mod going.

UndercoverPervert

Content Creator
I get no such message with the public versions of the tools.

The only time I did receive the "file is corrupted" message while the game was running is during testing when I patched the game while it was already running, the message in that case would be as a result of the game attempting to read the file's data from a certain paz archive, at a certain position and a certain length and then getting invalid data because the data has changed, since the game would not read from the different paz file/new position/new length as that information is loaded only once - when the game first loads.

K

K-aW-tEk

I am getting the same "file is corrupt" error after the BDOToolkit, Meta Injector, and Restore N' Patch updates.

I restored the backup in resorepless, removed all of the files that are part of the resorepless mod, ran repair on BDO, reinstalled the previous (working) versions of BDOToolkit (1.10), Meta Injector (1.22), and Restore N' Patch (1.10), then reinstalled resorepless.
It now works without errors, and the clothing resorepless is configured to remove is removed.

FOR ANYONE HAVING THE "FILE IS CORRUPT" ISSUE. FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS AND MAKE SURE YOU USE THE RESTORE & PATCH.EXE BEFORE YOU LAUNCH THE GAME.....sorry caps, I'm not retyping that. Lol Thank you VERY much Jaim

sunday

Potential Patron
KR server is not use Character folder anymore.
so,can complete the patch. (Isn't corruption) but not apply in game
texture has been hollow
I think, there was a format conversion in latast patch
plz check KRserver client one more T.T.....
TY Manufacturer

Tycho Brahe

Potential Patron
If you're getting errors, make sure to share every relevant detail (server, install process, mods, etc.). Otherwise you're just uselessly spamming the forum and nobody is going to be able to help you.

Working near 100% for me.
NA server/version here with latest versions of Meta Injector, resorepless, Restore N' Patch, & BDOToolkit.
Restore N' Patch errored out (closed itself before the game launched & before I could see what it said) 2 out of the 3 last updates, but I simply started over from resorepless after closing the game and it works fine. No errors from BDO. Using 3D vagina, custom slider sizes, & transparent/wingless Kibelius, but no other mods/textures.
I did run into another player character model once that had missing body textures. But I didn't investigate what class/outfit it was. All classes are working 100% in character creator.

Massive thanks to all involved in working on the mod! Or as the above poster put it best... "TY manufacturer"

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.