Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (3 Viewers)

Mint

Potential Patron
Anyone get file is corrupted ? I use the lastest resorpless, metainjector, patched the game but after 2 days without any problems the issue's back.

astalar

Potential Patron
Anyone get file is corrupted ? I use the lastest resorpless, metainjector, patched the game but after 2 days without any problems the issue's back.
I have this issue too. Game crashes accidentally while loading after channel change or death. Also launcher start to check files everytime after exit the game and launch again, regardless crashed, or not.

Last edited:

Mint

Potential Patron
uninstalling the mod, deleted everything, re install all and still get the file is corrupted pop up.

Last edited:

ncplay91

Potential Patron
I think the latest 3.6e mod doesn't work with Valkyrie.. It doesn't patch the nude mod. Just the sliders..
I managed to somehow make it work.. but then, it corrupts and I have the re-check the files..
Anybody experiencing the same issue?

sleepeyes

Potential Patron
I think the latest 3.6e mod doesn't work with Valkyrie.. It doesn't patch the nude mod. Just the sliders..
I managed to somehow make it work.. but then, it corrupts and I have the re-check the files..
Anybody experiencing the same issue?
I am not understand what you say so..l install newest bdo toolkit,resorepless and meta,it worked fine for me.It cause the game version,maybe.

Attachments

• 2018-02-10_102947154.JPG
    2018-02-10_102947154.JPG
    147.6 KB · Views: 489
Last edited:

Mint

Potential Patron
Im on EU, the game still running no crash but the pop up "File is corrupted" is annoying so i just uninstall the mod and play it normally right now, im disgusted.

UndercoverPervert

Content Creator
Im on EU, the game still running no crash but the pop up "File is corrupted" is annoying so i just uninstall the mod and play it normally right now, im disgusted.
You must be doing something wrong. I'm doing my tests using the NA/EU client and the game works just fine with no file is corrupted messages.

C

cobalt00

Hello! is this work on BDO SEA?
I tried the mod on Gamez BDO (private server) and makes my character invisible then i can't even run the game

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.