Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (14 Viewers)

BlackFireBR

Content Creator

- Removed the "Clean" indicator in resorepless to avoid confusion
(Resorepless doesn't do any patching anymore, this is MetaInjector job now)
- Fixed Ran face being removed if Armor setting set to "remove all"
- original fixed.zip is now included and patched by default.
- 3D vaginas optiion is now OFF by default (you can turn it back on, but since a lot of 1st time users have trouble with it, I chose do make it off if it's the first time you are opening the tool)
- Body sliders are still broken, I'm going to fix that soon.

Remember: Use MetaInjector after installing Resorepless

Download: Black Desert Online - Resorepless Nude Mod

Last edited:

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder

- 3D vaginas optiion is now OFF by default (you can turn it back on, but since a lot of 1st time users have trouble with it, I chose do make it off if it's the first time you are opening the tool)

On the JP server, the game launcher seems to initialize meta file and. exe file every time.
Unfortunately I can not use it
Although I use only meta injector

TAKUE

Vivacious Visitor

The mod works perfectly even now the textures of the Kunoichi do not lose quality as before!, it is better in that aspect but the option of Tools still does not work, I liked to only remove the underwear by default. This option stops working well after using MetaInjector.

Attachments

• Underwear 2.png
    Underwear 2.png
    101.5 KB · Views: 122

Terix3

Swell Supporter
Ok so the new UP-MI got following limitations compared to old one:
1) Files in folder files_to_patch need to follow game structure (previous one would place files where they need to be , maybe its a planned feature).
2) You can not modify files on the fly, previously after patching the meta file with MI you could change the files in game folders as you wish and most of them would get refreshed when you change character. Now the files go into paz files so you need to patch again to update.

Whatever you used in past resorepless or MI -IF THEY WORKED BEFORE DEVS BROKE THE MODS-, if you didn't play with files in BDO main folder directory copy folders "character" "gamecommondata" and "object" into files_to_patch of the new meta injector from UndercoverPervert UP-MI and run it , should be beueno if it worked previously.

BlackFireBR BlackFireBR was the
partcutdesc generator updated for mystic/lahn?

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Ok so the new UP-MI got following limitations compared to old one:
1) Files in folder files_to_patch need to follow game structure (previous one would place files where they need to be , maybe its a planned feature).
2) You can not modify files on the fly, previously after patching the meta file with MI you could change the files in game folders as you wish and most of them would get refreshed when you change character. Now the files go into paz files so you need to patch again to update.

Whatever you used in past resorepless or MI -IF THEY WORKED BEFORE DEVS BROKE THE MODS-, if you didn't play with files in BDO main folder directory copy folders "character" "gamecommondata" and "object" into files_to_patch of the new meta injector from UndercoverPervert UP-MI and run it , should be beueno if it worked previously.

BlackFireBR BlackFireBR was the
partcutdesc generator updated for mystic/lahn?
For 1)
Just use this option:

untitled-jpg.69705

For 2) - Yes, sadly thisnis the way it has to be now. The injection method changed, but it's better than not having it work anymore

Yes. I've changed the partcutdesc generator so it now generates files for all new classes, including if they add new ones

UndercoverPervert

Content Creator
Place it in the Paz folder like other mods, if you did that and it results this error, could you give me the name of the executable (".exe") files in the game's root and "bin" folders?

leek41

Potential Patron
New patch doesn't work KR server again
I've installed in order BDOtoolkit ->Resorepless->Meta Injector and logged the game.
But the game has crashed with error message.
Can't play with nude mod

Terix3

Swell Supporter
For 1)
Just use this option:

untitled-jpg.69705

For 2) - Yes, sadly thisnis the way it has to be now. The injection method changed, but it's better than not having it work anymore

Yes. I've changed the partcutdesc generator so it now generates files for all new classes, including if they add new ones
Amazing.
I see i assumed since its not recommended its not finished yet. Well, i will need to clean my folders since i was using the fact that what i have in game directory matters not what files i use to patch (i patch outside of game directory)

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
New patch doesn't work KR server again
I've installed in order BDOtoolkit ->Resorepless->Meta Injector and logged the game.
But the game has crashed with error message.
Can't play with nude mod
Delete your pad00000.meta file and do a file re-check using the launcher option.
Go do the patcher_resources folder and delete the resorepless_patcher_state.bin file and try everything again

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Amazing.
I see i assumed since its not recommended its not finished yet. Well, i will need to clean my folders since i was using the fact that what i have in game directory matters not what files i use to patch (i patch outside of game directory)
It's not "not recommended", the warning says the situation that is not recommended. It was just UndercoverPervert's decision to change the default option to this one

UndercoverPervert

Content Creator
Alright so the game itself is the same, what's the launcher's name though? The launcher is located in the game's root folder (at least on NA), the program needs to know the name to launch it, on NA it's "Black Desert Online Launcher.exe" but I'm guessing it's different for JP if the program can't find it.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Alright so the game itself is the same, what's the launcher's name though? The launcher is located in the game's root folder (at least on NA), the program needs to know the name to launch it, on NA it's "Black Desert Online Launcher.exe" but I'm guessing it's different for JP if the program can't find it.
PmangLauncher.exe maybe this
yjKFJvD.png

UndercoverPervert

Content Creator
Is that what you click to start the game? Uh, it might behave differently, could you record a video of you launching the game with it? Have the task manager open and select the process in the task manager as I need to know whether the process exists as the game starts, or whether it's idle in the background. PM me the video so that you won't have to censor anything.

rufangnaidan

Avid Affiliate

Copy the gamecommondata folder
to Black Desert\paz\files_to_patch\.resorepless
Then run MetaInjector.exe
Body slider is completed

Attachments

gamecommondata.zip
390.5 KB · Views: 124

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.