Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (2 Viewers)

T

TearSoul

5breqwr.jpg

For the screenshot, why only my character is like that ?
The legs, Upper body under the cash-cloth, and hands, etc is all open or Invisible..

Hwangjt

Potential Patron
If you run resorepless.exe and install it, you will not get any response to the game. What happened? kr server

Issianda

Potential Patron
Thanks for the fix on page 190, it worked like a charm. Everything is as before the 02.07 update!

P.S. If it doesn't work for you, make sure to install the new meta injector as well, won't work with the old one. (find it on same page as the library, just a bit farther down in the post, not on same screen which is why i couldn't find it at first ^_^

hardgore

Potential Patron
i still see normal map of new female models arent work correct when muscle definition is visible. i can see the light and shadow reacts opposite side especially ab muscle

Zeph

Potential Patron
Can people running the mod see other players modded characters? Sometimes I see other players who look like they are using it.

Aerotica

Vivacious Visitor
Can people running the mod see other players modded characters? Sometimes I see other players who look like they are using it.
Your files affect EVERY OTHER PLAYER'S character, they can't see you naked if you have the mod, but the mod does affect every other model that uses a version of the XMLs, so all other player characters. If you have it set to not hide cash shop outfits etc they will still have their outfits sometimes but the majority I come across are naked.

Zeph

Potential Patron
Your files affect EVERY OTHER PLAYER'S character, they can't see you naked if you have the mod, but the mod does affect every other model that uses a version of the XMLs, so all other player characters. If you have it set to not hide cash shop outfits etc they will still have their outfits sometimes but the majority I come across are naked.

For example I saw a Valkyrie that was modded to look super fat. I didn't know the player but it looked like she ran the mod. Or was that just a visual bug on my end?

Kotenptf

Potential Patron
For example I saw a Valkyrie that was modded to look super fat. I didn't know the player but it looked like she ran the mod. Or was that just a visual bug on my end?
If they're running the mod and have used the slider to increase the size, then you'll be able to see it to however much you have yours set to, So you can pretty much tell if they're using the mod if they have massive breasts, ass and etc.

UndercoverPervert

Content Creator

Seems to be strugglig a bit with higher file counts, guess i'll ust do the normal patches for now
Edit: Basically same as post above as i was typing this down
I've updated Meta Injector, it should address the issue by creating more Paz files instead of just one, a new one every time it estimates the current one would reach 100MB.

I've also released a new tool, posted in my thread called "Restore N' Patch" which will make it so you no longer have to manually restore the meta file ahead of updates, it will do it for you, and even re-patch the game afterwards (requires programs that implement support, the 1.1.0 update for Meta Injector has support implemented).

TheGrinningMonk

Potential Patron
Not sure what I am doing wrong here. Installed Toolkit, new version (3.5) of mod, and running the very latest metainjector afterwards. Metainj seems to get to here and do nothing. I've waited for several varying lengths of time and it has not changed and have closed it, game remains un-modded.

Attachments

• metawot.jpg
    metawot.jpg
    186.1 KB · Views: 106

burtonlove7

Potential Patron
I keep having issues... The old versions (3.4b and 3.4.3) wouldn't work in its entirety (female 3D vag wouldnt work nor pubic hair customization) and the new updates (new meta injector, resorepless 3.5) make my game crash upon coming to character selection. After repairing all files through the game and doing a fresh install of all updated mods, it continued to make the game crash. When I reverted back to old versions, the nude mod half-way worked but breast size went to being completely flat chested on all models but at least I can load into the game. The sliders broke too... I just can't seem to get this mod to work in its entirety :( any tips?

M

masterstone

Hey there,
Thanks for the awesome work ;)
I do encounter an issue though, when I apply the patches and the good stuff, I get an error message telling me my files are corrupted and I have to launch the repair tool from the launcher.
Anyone else got this issue?
Am I doing it wrong?
I followed the instructions, downloaded the resorepless 3.5, metaInjector and bdo toolkit, I removed the files I had modified (I'm not so much into nude mode but rather into modifying outfits and armors' textures) and still it won't work.
I'd be glad for any help :)
Thanks a lot guys

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Yeah mod isnt working after im running metalnjector, it keeps saying clean
Hmm.. So I did a clean install of everything, but every time I click install, it still says the files are "clean" and in-game nothing has been modified.
So I'm getting this error now where when I install it says it's done successfully, but it still reads as 'Clean'. I've only gotten this issue since using the 3.4b/c versions. I've tried following instructions to a T but it seems others aren't having this problem?
This is how it is supposed to do now.
Resorepless doesn't patch your meta file anymore. That's MetaInjector job now. That's why you have to run it after using resorepless.
(Btw, resorepless doesn't detects changes caused by MetaInjector, it will still appear "clean" in resorepless)
Okay so I clearly need to get rid of the "Clean" indicator in resorepless since people are getting confused and didn't read what I said earlier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.