Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (10 Viewers)

UndercoverPervert

Content Creator
The game is from official HP game start button.
The button's link destination is MMORPG 黒い砂漠| Pmang公式メンバーサイト(ゲームオン運営)
That won't help, I need to know which process launches the game. I could make a workaround which would have you use the program differently, but I'd prefer not to. Would you mind using something like TeamViewer for me to access your computer to get what I need? I can't get the JP copy of the game, I don't have the space to download another copy of the game, so currently you are my only way to get this to work for the JP client.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
That won't help, I need to know which process launches the game. I could make a workaround which would have you use the program differently, but I'd prefer not to. Would you mind using something like TeamViewer for me to access your computer to get what I need? I can't get the JP copy of the game, I don't have the space to download another copy of the game, so currently you are my only way to get this to work for the JP client.
Pressing the official game start will launch SelfUpdater

Attachments

SelfUpdater.zip
757.4 KB · Views: 123

UndercoverPervert

Content Creator
Again, it's too vague and won't help to make the program properly compatible. You're just forcing my hand into making that workaround I want to avoid, but I guess I'll have to do it.
Working on the update now and I'll guide you when it's done.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Again, it's too vague and won't help to make the program properly compatible. You're just forcing my hand into making that workaround I want to avoid, but I guess I'll have to do it.
Working on the update now and I'll guide you when it's done.
As other BDO moders retired
I guess that time has arrived.I am satisfied because I modified many meshes.
Thank you

UndercoverPervert

Content Creator
There's no need to quit.

I've updated Restore N' Patch, download the update, replace the old version. Make a shortcut to Restore N' Patch, right click the shortcut and open properties, after that, add a space and then "-idle" at the very end of "Target".
For example:
Code:
"D:\Program Files\Black Desert Online\Paz\Restore N' Patch.exe"
becomes
Code:
"D:\Program Files\Black Desert Online\Paz\Restore N' Patch.exe" -idle

Then, when the program is waiting for the game, start it as you normally would.

You'll need to use Meta Injector to patch the meta before doing all of this, otherwise Restore N' Patch would restore a clean file without patching anything (it only re-patches when there's an update).

Zeph

Potential Patron
I did the installations as the OP says. I run rasorepless and installs. I then run the meta injector which confirms the files are modded. But in game nothing is affected at all. No skins or sliders. Nothing.

Zeph

Potential Patron
Which game region?

NA region.

Edit:

Nude works, transparent kibelius works, sliders don't

Edit2: Meta injector completely died and can no longer be used

System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Ett tal som inte är negativt krävs.
Parameternamn: value
vid System.IO.FileStream.set_Position(Int64 value)
vid BDOToolkit.MetaFileInfo.<Refresh>b__85_0(FileStream stream, BinaryReader br)
vid BDOToolkit.Helpers.BinaryHelper.<>c__DisplayClass1_0.<InvokeOnBinaryReader>b__0(BinaryReader br)
vid BDOToolkit.Helpers.BinaryHelper.InvokeOnBinaryReader(String file, Action`1 action, FileMode mode)
vid BDOToolkit.Helpers.BinaryHelper.InvokeOnBinaryReader(String file, Action`2 action, FileMode mode)
vid BDOToolkit.MetaFileInfo.Refresh(Boolean refill)
vid MetaInjector.Program.Run()
vid MetaInjector.Program.Main()

Last edited:

leek41

Potential Patron
Delete your pad00000.meta file and do a file re-check using the launcher option.
Go do the patcher_resources folder and delete the resorepless_patcher_state.bin file and try everything again
I've reinstalled BDO and patched new versions.
Now It works. Thanks

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
There's no need to quit.

I've updated Restore N' Patch, download the update, replace the old version. Make a shortcut to Restore N' Patch, right click the shortcut and open properties, after that, add a space and then "-idle" at the very end of "Target".
For example:
Code:
"D:\Program Files\Black Desert Online\Paz\Restore N' Patch.exe"
becomes
Code:
"D:\Program Files\Black Desert Online\Paz\Restore N' Patch.exe" -idle

Then, when the program is waiting for the game, start it as you normally would.

You'll need to use Meta Injector to patch the meta before doing all of this, otherwise Restore N' Patch would restore a clean file without patching anything (it only re-patches when there's an update).
oTdNz2d.jpg

Succeeded Thank you

Axxses

Potential Patron
i got it working-ish on mine (NA version) but now everyone is naked the armors didn't get modded the way i had them before

pipster79

Potential Patron
how do i get my previous modded outfits to work with it notw? every time i try to run my modded outfits they dont turn up anymore and character is just naked instead

Dratiant

Potential Patron
how do i get my previous modded outfits to work with it notw? every time i try to run my modded outfits they dont turn up anymore and character is just naked instead
You have to put the modded textures in files_to_patch\.resorepless\character\texture.

pipster79

Potential Patron
crap i see whats happend, at some point one of the times i tried doing it my modded textures got over written :( all my mods lost to the ages

Axxses

Potential Patron
err okay I'll admit i don't know how to run or where to place or where to find the modded files to place after running resorepless and before meta injector

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
I just want to say a big THANK you for the people who donated to support my efforts putting in this mod. I really appreciate it and it makes me even more motivated on improving this mod even further.

Thanks to Ingo, Johnny, Patricio, David, FIGURES SELLER and all others who have contribute in this mod lifetime.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.