Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (4 Viewers)

IBooI

Potential Patron

Attachments

• 2018-02-08_1970613687.JPG
    2018-02-08_1970613687.JPG
    199.2 KB · Views: 366

Axxses

Potential Patron
okay got a much bigger part of the mod actully working now i need to find a way to recover armors that don't look good modded =p

IBooI

Potential Patron
I just want to say a big THANK you for the people who donated to support my efforts putting in this mod. I really appreciate it and it makes me even more motivated on improving this mod even further.

Thanks to Ingo, Johnny, Patricio, David, FIGURES SELLER and all others who have contribute in this mod lifetime.
plis help i want my super boobies back XD

Dakheart

Potential Patron
Hi, i Followed the instructions as mentioned, but my character's body is still invisible, and i keep getting this msg when i use the Meta Injector,

The following files have failed to patch:
character/texture/pbw_00_ub_0054_dm.dds
character/texture/pdw_00_1b_0001_dec_dm.dds

I have already copied the fixed female textures into the resource/ model/ female folder

longtzu

Avid Affiliate
This is for the folks with the body slider issue. First deleted version.dat file under the Black dersert online folder, start BDO let it repatch. Then under the PAZ folder I deleted the file_to_patch folder. Run BDOToolkit installer it should put the file_to_patch back. Run resorepless, do all you opiotns in resorpless, complile resorpless. Next I copied my gamescommondata/customization folder to the files_to_patch/resorpless folder; which luckly still has all of my moded XML files. Next run metainjector. If you saved your customization folder outside of BDO like I did, just copy it to the file_to_ptach/repsorpless/gamescommondata folder. if you are missing the customization folder with all the moded XML files you will need to manully remod the XML files.

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Hi, i Followed the instructions as mentioned, but my character's body is still invisible, and i keep getting this msg when i use the Meta Injector,

The following files have failed to patch:
character/texture/pbw_00_ub_0054_dm.dds
character/texture/pdw_00_1b_0001_dec_dm.dds

I have already copied the fixed female textures into the resource/ model/ female folder
Don't need to copy fixed model anywhere anymore.
Delete all your patcher resources folder and extract the one that comes with Resorepless v3.5b

The two errors you're getting on MetaInjector are normal and they don't affect anything regarding nude body

erohakase

Potential Patron
Okay, so I got the mod to work again. But it seems to mess with the workings of the voice mod made by IndigoDesert that I had been using up until now. It works fine without using the "new" Meta Injector but once that is applied it seems to overwrite whatever the voice mod did and trying to re apply it after causes bdmod to suddenly stop working.

Please send aid!

Dakheart

Potential Patron
Don't need to copy fixed model anywhere anymore.
Delete all your patcher resources folder and extract the one that comes with Resorepless v3.5b

The two errors you're getting on MetaInjector are normal and they don't affect anything regarding nude body
Hi, i managed to get the mod to work.. thx!!..

But i just wanna point out that there might be clash with the nude mode and the option to set the removal of the stockings. I noticed that the mod works when i set it to remove all stockings and starter stocking, but my character will have some black boxes underneath me when i run around. However, if i set it to keep any sort of stockings, then my body will become invisible.

Thx agn for the Mod update! Cheers!

h4iterr

Potential Patron
BlackFireBR BlackFireBR
While you're at it, could you make the sliders mod affect all sliders? It doesn't modify one of the torso sliders, I think, I had to edit that manually.

Sunja66

Avid Affiliate
I just want to say a big THANK you for the people who donated to support my efforts putting in this mod. I really appreciate it and it makes me even more motivated on improving this mod even further.

Thanks to Ingo, Johnny, Patricio, David, FIGURES SELLER and all others who have contribute in this mod lifetime.

I usualy overlook "want-money-buttons" (not that I do that by intention, it's part of nature and attitude), but as it was mentioned now expressly, I couldn't avoid to hit the donate button. Thx for the effort.

Still running your prefix (because it lets me customize bodies) and waiting for the new version :-)

One question though...I usually used a mix of Resorepless (for bodies and customization features) and (old) Meta Injector + a specific pack from Suzu for Resor + Meta use. Now as I just use Resorepless + your special Meta Injector for porting, I realized more wiggle and more fluent walking and running animations. Did Pearl Abyss donate us new (better) body meshes or animations or is it your Resorepless ?

UndercoverPervert

Content Creator
Okay, so I got the mod to work again. But it seems to mess with the workings of the voice mod made by IndigoDesert that I had been using up until now. It works fine without using the "new" Meta Injector but once that is applied it seems to overwrite whatever the voice mod did and trying to re apply it after causes bdmod to suddenly stop working.

Please send aid!
I do not believe it should conflict, but if it does, it's up to IndigoDesert to correct that, Meta Injector only patches the files it needs to patch, and the rest are untouched.

Pmang

Potential Patron
every time when i trying to enter the tool - browse game files - and something's texture or armor, whatever i choose the part, DOS will shows nothing. fix this yet?

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    76.8 KB · Views: 1,909
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    46.1 KB · Views: 1,898

Drulisa

Potential Patron
I will. Don''t worry. I'm going to be releasing an update today to fix that
So, i downloaded the new meta injector, and the 3.5 resorepless update, and the nude mob doesnt work at all, can you please tell me what i need to do to fix this?

Before the body was just invisible, now, the body is there, but its as if i have no mod installed

I also now get this error, and i keep hitting enter and it tells me the program will not work properly if i continue

Attachments

• something.PNG
    something.PNG
    29.2 KB · Views: 1,892
Last edited:

erohakase

Potential Patron
I do not believe it should conflict, but if it does, it's up to IndigoDesert to correct that, Meta Injector only patches the files it needs to patch, and the rest are untouched.
I'm pretty sure IndigoDesert isn't playing/modding the game anymore. Since I'm completely clueless as to how it works I can't even begin to try and do something with it myself. The fact that it worked with the previous method of modding pretty much makes me certain that it has something to do with the extra .paz files being added since the voice mod itself uses other "new" .paz files.

squint583

Potential Patron
BlackFireBR BlackFireBR
While you're at it, could you make the sliders mod affect all sliders? It doesn't modify one of the torso sliders, I think, I had to edit that manually.

First Thank you so much BlackfireBR and UndercoverPervert for all your work and attention! Your dedication deserves praise. I salute you! I dont mean to highjack h4iterr's comment but I agree with him. Could you extend the slider mod to more sliders like all the foot sliders for example?

I know this is a bad time to request additional features, but I figured while I have you here it couldn't hurt to ask ;)

Thank you again for the mod's update.

Cheers, Squint

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
BlackFireBR BlackFireBR
Yeap, I was going to do that already, so don't worry, it will be in the next version.

I usualy overlook "want-money-buttons" (not that I do that by intention, it's part of nature and attitude), but as it was mentioned now expressly, I couldn't avoid to hit the donate button. Thx for the effort.

Still running your prefix (because it lets me customize bodies) and waiting for the new version :-)

One question though...I usually used a mix of Resorepless (for bodies and customization features) and (old) Meta Injector + a specific pack from Suzu for Resor + Meta use. Now as I just use Resorepless + your special Meta Injector for porting, I realized more wiggle and more fluent walking and running animations. Did Pearl Abyss donate us new (better) body meshes or animations or is it your Resorepless ?
Thank you so muuchh for the support! Your donation meant a lot to me and now I'm even more motivated on spending hours and hours working to try to get this to the perfection.

About the last part of your post: Resorepless uses the default body meshes if you are not using 3D Vagina OFF and suzu's old body meshes if the option if ON. I didn't change any model since v3.4b so if you noticed some difference, it could be something that PA did, besides body meshes and textures, because we replace those.

every time when i trying to enter the tool - browse game files - and something's texture or armor, whatever i choose the part, DOS will shows nothing. fix this yet?
1-jpg.69749

2-jpg.69750
Hi, i managed to get the mod to work.. thx!!..

But i just wanna point out that there might be clash with the nude mode and the option to set the removal of the stockings. I noticed that the mod works when i set it to remove all stockings and starter stocking, but my character will have some black boxes underneath me when i run around. However, if i set it to keep any sort of stockings, then my body will become invisible.

Thx agn for the Mod update! Cheers!
So, i downloaded the new meta injector, and the 3.5 resorepless update, and the nude mob doesnt work at all, can you please tell me what i need to do to fix this?
something-png.69751

Before the body was just invisible, now, the body is there, but its as if i have no mod installed

I also now get this error, and i keep hitting enter and it tells me the program will not work properly if i continue
I'll take a look into all of those things. Thank for the bug report guys

K

Kezha

I'm to blonde to fully understand how to install it properly again :x

just using the mod an resopless no longer works and one needs to use the injector? Or will it get fixed so that it will work like the good ol days that was before wednesday? seems like a lot of hassle having to do all the stuff people talk about (that i can't understand at all) each wednesday and other times as well since theres so many mini patches these days

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.