Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (4 Viewers)

Jeany

Casual Client
Changelog:
- Fixed missing body for Valkyrie, Mystic, Maehwa and Kunoichi
- Lost the ability to customize specific pubic hair for the classes mentioned above.
- Added full support for the new class Ran (Nude body texture, armor and weapon removal)
- Fixed armor clipping when choosing censoring options other than "Keep all" for Maehwa and Ran classes.

Instructions:
- Download Resorepless v3.5
- Download the new MetaInjector
- Download the BDOToolkit
- Extract everything into your "PAZ\" folder.
- Run "BDOToolkit Installer.exe" (optional but recommended)
- Run "resorepless.exe" and install normally.
- After resorepless if finished, run "MetaInjector.exe".

Works perfectly!!! Thank you so much Guys! Youre truly the Best! <3

Lihime

Potential Patron
Thanks BlackFire and Undercover!
But it seems to make errors for the launcher if I inject things more than one time.
I can restore backup, inject the whole things at once and everything runs well.
But please consider it.

Dratiant

Potential Patron
Body part sliders are not working for me, any reason or is this known?
I had to copy all of the contents from my old repoless gamecommondata folder into the one in the files to be patched. The new one wouldn't write my modded values into it.

Dratiant

Potential Patron
i did not back up my stuff so im SOL
You can reinstall the old one and remake the xmls (which is what I had to do) then start over.
PS - The values should still be saved even with the new release unless you got rid of EVERYTHING...=X

blurk

Potential Patron
Whenever I download a new version of resorepless, there's like a 50% chance it'll create some sort of error that I can never quite figure out. Sometimes fiddling with settings fixes it, and sometimes I have to uninstall/reinstall or re-patch and verify my files. This time I fresh installed resorepless and verified the entire BDO installation, but this still happens. The filename isn't the issue, because it happens with the default filename too.
eqWY6RO.jpg

... and I just tried it again, and it worked fine this time. I chose option 9 (reset everything), and although it told me the program wouldn't work properly if I continued, I closed the program and re-did my settings. I did section 2 (customize) first, exited and saved, then did section 3 (breast size), exited, saved, restarted resorepless, and patched successfully. I think I recall doing something similar in past versions.

I think I recall in past versions that it'd crash while fixing the male textures, even though I specifically disabled them in the settings. My completely uneducated guess is that there's some issue with the way some settings are saved when making changes from multiple menu categories in one program session.

Body sliders also aren't working, but I'll try the fix Dratiant mentioned.

e: eh, I think I'll just wait for a proper fix instead of mucking around and possibly messing something up or making my installation invalid for future versions.

Last edited:

Dratiant

Potential Patron
Is there a way to get the old body mesh for Kuno and Mystic? The new one seems to have some collision issues with some of the underwear.

Dratiant

Potential Patron
Disable 3d vag
It is, I had to use your fixed female models in order for Kuno and Mystic (and 2 others, I forget which) to have the bodies stop being invisible. I even tried using the ones that come with Reso 3.5, which I assume are the same ones in you fix, as they where the same file size and have the same issue.

UndercoverPervert

Content Creator
Seems like I missed your reply, the issue is caused by the Paz archive being re-built to clear any junk, it's loaded into the memory for that to happen, guess it doesn't like that when the file gets big enough. I'll have to limit the size of the archive and create additional ones to fix that.

Seems to be strugglig a bit with higher file counts, guess i'll ust do the normal patches for now
Edit: Basically same as post above as i was typing this down
See above.

It is, I had to use your fixed female models in order for Kuno and Mystic (and 2 others, I forget which) to have the bodies stop being invisible. I even tried using the ones that come with Reso 3.5, which I assume are the same ones in you fix, as they where the same file size and have the same issue.
Try using original fixed.zip, drop the files into the "models\female\original" folder.

Y

YukiKitsune

Hmm.. So I did a clean install of everything, but every time I click install, it still says the files are "clean" and in-game nothing has been modified.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Seems like I missed your reply, the issue is caused by the Paz archive being re-built to clear any junk, it's loaded into the memory for that to happen, guess it doesn't like that when the file gets big enough. I'll have to limit the size of the archive and create additional ones to fix that.

See above.

Try using original fixed.zip, drop the files into the "models\female\original" folder.
You finally appeared Threads are lively and are the best

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.