Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (54 Viewers)

Aeriel

Swell Supporter
It doesn't work in KR anymore?

Does it patch correctly or the nude skins do not show up in-game?

If it patch correctly but doesn't show up in game, can you put on Le Vladian & Kibelius to see if those still work? Le Vladian & Kibelius are basically nude skin texture. If the nude skin still show up while equipping those, it mean the texture still applies.

Last edited:

bellring

Potential Patron
It doesn't work in KR anymore?

Does it patch correctly or the nude skins do not show up in-game?

If it patch correctly but doesn't show up in game, can you put on Le Vladian & Kibelius to see if those still work? Le Vladian & Kibelius are basically nude skin texture. If the nude skin still show up while equipping those, it mean the texture still applies.

no work. Le Vladian & Kibelius are not show up too. have u see my screenshot?

Aeriel

Swell Supporter
If the mod got permanently patch and BlackFireBR doesn't find a new way to update it, I guess it been a good run. 3 years of nude modding is impressive.

D

DMG

If inject any texture, It becomes a hole.
Skins, Clothes, Weapon... Anything

Customization still works.

nickson555

Content Creator
OMG it is blocked on KR now?! Blackfirebr please come back and save the day!!!
I believe lots of people will quit this game without nude mod...If u asked people on NA many players are using nude mods too..
Don't understand why PearlAbyss blocked nude mod...
Is it due to the data mine incident for hidden stat in game a few months ago?
If so I would say those stupid behaviours upset the developer to block nude mod...

Kratosferico

Casual Client
OMG it is blocked on KR now?! Blackfirebr please come back and save the day!!!
I believe lots of people will quit this game without nude mod...If u asked people on NA many players are using nude mods too..
Don't understand why PearlAbyss blocked nude mod...
Is it due to the data mine incident for hidden stat in game a few months ago?
If so I would say those stupid behaviours upset the developer to block nude mod...
The problem is using the mod to replace default armors with pearl shop costumes. Also since the mod hasnt been updated for so long maybe it just stopped working without them doing nothing more than keep the development of the game

moka

Vivacious Visitor
Maybe outdated mod. I don't think it was intentional because they could have done this long ago. As someone mentioned customization character still works.

Aeriel

Swell Supporter
Maybe it's due to them updating character normal maps according to one of their goals to improve the game graphic this year.

Vallil

Swell Supporter
Maybe it's due to them updating character normal maps according to one of their goals to improve the game graphic this year.
Could be possible, like when they did the optimization patch to make the game 27Gb some of the "_ao" files were changed and others disappeared from the packages completely

Vallil

Swell Supporter
Don't worry guys, I'm working on a fix for that latest KR patch. Hopefully it's an easy fix.
3qc9ek-jpg.101724

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator

i'm certainly believe you can fix it easily. all the people using this mod waiting you. thx :)

Rather than making 'thank you posts', please use the site's "Like" button. The person who made the post that you 'like' will receive notification that you liked his post.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.