Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (15 Viewers)

Lihime

Potential Patron
Editing models keeps running, but I can't make body model myself and I prefer Joku's textures...
It's kinda shocking.

Last edited:

miiicom

Vivacious Visitor
Guys I see someone said that texture replacement back to work after a few small pack in KR server yesterday. And I'm sure he used either RNM or MI so could someone go test it out?

Attachments

• upload.png
    upload.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 277

Vallil

Swell Supporter
Guys I see someone said that texture replacement back to work after a few small pack in KR server yesterday. And I'm sure he used either RNM or MI so could someone go test it out?
huh, well seems like there's still a chance would be nice to have some confirmation.

UndercoverPervert

Content Creator
There is a solution I'll be releasing soon, I've been in contact with BlackFireBR for a few months and with his help and various online resources I've created a library that will make it easier to create and maintain mods.

The port of Meta Injector utilizing the library should work around the issue at hand. A port of Resorepless is planned but other projects have taken priority up until this point, as a temporary workaround BlackFireBR will update Resorepless to copy the files based on your settings to Meta Injector's "files_to_patch" folder instead of the game's folder, you'll then use the ported version of Meta Injector to perform the patch.

rufangnaidan

Avid Affiliate
There is a solution I'll be releasing soon, I've been in contact with BlackFireBR for a few months and with his help and various online resources I've created a library that will make it easier to create and maintain mods.

The port of Meta Injector utilizing the library should work around the issue at hand. A port of Resorepless is planned but other projects have taken priority up until this point, as a temporary workaround BlackFireBR will update Resorepless to copy the files based on your settings to Meta Injector's "files_to_patch" folder instead of the game's folder, you'll then use the ported version of Meta Injector to perform the patch.
Applause

astalar

Potential Patron

Why do you tell this here? For faster block this way?

kalien

Potential Patron
People be posting nude mod pic in the beauty album. Stupid people.

I hate those plebs most likely PA high ups go tired of seen that stuff in beauty album and decide enough was enough. This is why we can't have nice things Q.Q

UndercoverPervert

Content Creator
Why do you tell this here? For faster block this way?
Oh would you quit whining? The library had been practically ready for months, I haven't released it even though I planned to because of the things one can do with it, which includes things that previously put the community on PA's radar, but seeing how one region can't mod the game already, and how it would likely reach other regions soon enough, there isn't any point holding back anymore.

To patch the library's capabilities PA would have to do one or all of the following - change their formats, change their compression, or change their encryption. All things which we can reverse engineer yet again (as in, it has already been done before, it's how we had mods in the first place), the game has to decompress and decrypt the files, which means the code to do so is in the game's binaries. And regardless, it's unlikely to happen, changing all the game's files to a different compression, encryption or formats would require either a full redownload of the game by every player, or hours of the game unpacking and decrypting itself so that it would then be converted on the player's machine. Even if they did any of the things needed to gimp the library, they'd likely still have a "legacy" compatibility mode since it's highly unlikely they'd patch all the files at once, meaning we could abuse that before even figuring out the new formats.

TAKUE

Vivacious Visitor
Include a message where you can not upload photos with the mod to the album of the game! or it will be permanently blocked. Remember that they want to open servers for children... which makes me stupid but good is their game and do what they want with it.

nickson555

Content Creator

Great!!!
Long live Black Desert Nude MOD!!!

Kitty Ears

Swell Supporter
Yeah we can't have nice things because of all the idiots. They post nudes in beauty album, or the official BDO forums and they come here and cry "How do I armor swap, so I don't have to buy cash costumes? I can't afford them." *SIGH*

Terix3

Swell Supporter
Include a message where you can not upload photos with the mod to the album of the game! or it will be permanently blocked. Remember that they want to open servers for children... which makes me stupid but good is their game and do what they want with it.
I would go step further and block usage of beauty album / photo gallery if you have mod installed (uploads) .

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.