Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (17 Viewers)

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Long time no see. How are you
I knew you were logging on the 24th. Please give priority to real daily living
Hi suzu, good to see you again. I'm doing pretty well. I had to back away from modding and gaming in general because I got a new internship, working basically full-time and I'm finishing college too so I was focusing all my efforts on that.

Once in a while I checked here hoping the mod was at least still working, because I had no time to update it like I wanted to, but now that it's broken I'm gonna make some time and at least make it working again, and after that, add support for the new classes and if I have time, fix the bugs that this current version has.

How is your 3D Models by the way? Can you send me a package with your latest models and everything? It's been forever since I've updated this, I can only imagine the changes you must have made while I was gone.

Anyway, It's good to be back.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Hi suzu, good to see you again. I'm doing pretty well. I had to back away from modding and gaming in general because I got a new internship, working basically full-time and I'm finishing college too so I was focusing all my efforts on that.

Once in a while I checked here hoping the mod was at least still working, because I had no time to update it like I wanted to, but now that it's broken I'm gonna make some time and at least make it working again, and after that, add support for the new classes and if I have time, fix the bugs that this current version has.

How is your 3D Models by the way? Can you send me a package with your latest models and everything? It's been forever since I've updated this, I can only imagine the changes you must have made while I was gone.

Anyway, It's good to be back.
I will correct pac including Lahn and send it to you. Please give me some time

Pmang

Potential Patron
Rather than making 'thank you posts', please use the site's "Like" button. The person who made the post that you 'like' will receive notification that you liked his post.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)
I already "LIKE" his post.
thx to you too :)

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Okay, so maybe they ARE targeting us.
They specifically blocked the modification of the _nude_.dds files, the ones that we add the nipples and the genitalia.
Even injecting the original texture, fresh extracted from the updated game, with no modifications whatsoever, makes the body goes missing.
Only these textures. All the others work fine, but those specific textures, which are the core of the mod.
There is one hope though...

Last edited:

Aeriel

Swell Supporter
They specifically blocked the modification of the _nude_.dds files, the ones that we add the nipples and the genitalia.
Even injecting the original texture, fresh extracted from the updated game, with no modifications whatsoever, makes the body goes missing.
Only these textures. All the others work fine, but those specific textures, which are the core of the mod.
I'm sure you'll figure something out. :)

nickson555

Content Creator
This game only allow adult to play in Korea...
Even so they have to block nudity in game?!
What is going on?

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
It's even worse than I thought.
We actually can't inject any texture, if you do, it goes missing, even if it's the original ones.
I think they broke the mod for good this time. Unless someone finds out a new way to inject textures into the game :/

Aeriel

Swell Supporter
It's even worse than I thought.
We actually can't inject any texture, if you do, it goes missing, even if it's the original ones.
I think they broke the mod for good this time. Unless someone finds out a new way to inject textures into the game :/
Rip.

Terix3

Swell Supporter
Body/armor modding is main reason that keeps me playing, hope it won't come west or fix is found.
This game only allow adult to play in Korea...
Even so they have to block nudity in game?!
What is going on?
They added severs for underage players lately so i don't think that is true. I would guess they have complains because of nude mod pictures in photo gallery, not idea if it is a thing in KR but the fixes always arrive first in KR so maybe the target is west market.

As for workaround - textures are gone when injected so nude mod would work since you still can blank out the costumes. Problem is that body texture will lack the needed bits. Maybe underwear shaped to look like nipples /vagina + in game dye could work.

Last edited:

Vallil

Swell Supporter
Good reminder and happy new year!

Mod manager now support NONE-TAIWAN server! Here I release mod manager.

Here are a few things: 1.I'm authorized by the maker of Mod manager, so feel free to distribute it.
2.There will be no English version as the software itself targets Taiwan and Mainland China.
3. I did not use Mod manager and nor do I have any mod experience in Black Desert as I'm just a translator. So I can not do trouble shooting for you (The maker said back up pad0000.meta before you want to try it.)
4. Big thanks to BlackFire and Suzu, Great work!
5. 黑沙台服 黑沙宝典论坛 For discussion about Mod Manager and MOD大全 黑沙宝典论坛 For Mods made by other users.
6. So use Google translate.
7. You will find Mod manager useful as it can extract, preview, and repatch so .. keep it to yourself.

Maybe this could be of some use?

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Maybe this could be of some use?
miiicom said:
Mod manager now support NONE-TAIWAN server! Here I release mod manager.

Here are a few things: 1.I'm authorized by the maker of Mod manager, so feel free to distribute it.
2.There will be no English version as the software itself targets Taiwan and Mainland China.
3. I did not use Mod manager and nor do I have any mod experience in Black Desert as I'm just a translator. So I can not do trouble shooting for you (The maker said back up pad0000.meta before you want to try it.)
4. Big thanks to BlackFire and Suzu, Great work!
5. 黑沙台服 黑沙宝典论坛 For discussion about Mod Manager and MOD大全 黑沙宝典论坛 For Mods made by other users.
6. So use Google translate.
7. You will find Mod manager useful as it can extract, preview, and repatch so .. keep it to yourself.
How can I download that? I would like to test it.
No. I'm pretty sure that the author of mod manager did main functions based on Meta Injector. At least same mechanism.
Maybe, but it actually "repatches" like miiicom said, maybe it does one extra step that mine doesn't, and it could be the key to make this work again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.