Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (10 Viewers)

B

Balisan

Any fix coming on the lighting issue on the 3D models? It seems light travels right through, making parts shine that should be in shadow.

Ника

Potential Patron
сейчас вводят нового перса скорее всего старый патч работать не будет когды выйдет свежий?

Sparowe

Potential Patron
Has this been updated to work with the latest update? I assume we won't really need to worry until next weeks patch when they add Mystic to the game?

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
With pactool neither import nor exporting Mystic bones work.
So I have to use another character 's bone.
So I do not know whether the mesh is correctly exported.
The joint of the neck is actually covered with the head and the body.

Please do it. Tired of fixing nude bodies

Ника

Potential Patron
[QUOTE = "Sparowe, post: 160648, участник: 40932"] Обновлен ли он для работы с последним обновлением? Я полагаю, нам не нужно будет волноваться до следующего патча, когда они добавят Мистика в игру? [/ QUOTE]
Сейчас введен Темпест на пред создание с 13 этим персонажем можно будет играть уже, вот я и любопытствую из за патча)

kalien

Potential Patron
Is anyone having any issues with the sliders on mystic. Because I am only getting the default sliders with her while I can use extended sliders on all other female characters :frown:

nickson555

Content Creator
If any of u want to edit mystic's mesh, it will be successful if u use dark knight's bone when export the game
I have just tried to edit mystic's mesh

trashwulf

Casual Client
Is anyone having any issues with the sliders on mystic. Because I am only getting the default sliders with her while I can use extended sliders on all other female characters :frown:
I have the exact opposite problem... I got normal sliders on all my characters, and extended on mystic. And I can't set it back to normal

Ника

Potential Patron
я вообще ничего не редактирую тупо не умею и если честно просто жду на нвого перса патч))))))

Terix3

Swell Supporter
Upload to blog. please download
Thank You!!

I will try to remake some of your other outfits :)
For angel : angel.jpg Its cavaro from sorc loaded for ranger right?
Did you have this issue : (feathers on torso distorted by arm) error.jpg

This mod muu.jpg - top is cut and retextured Kibelius i belive. What is bottom / pants?

If you will be making more mods in future please share, will check your blog :) , Thank you again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.