Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (4 Viewers)

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Oh thanks.
Well, if you extract the texture,
Paa is not an animation file?
How does putting a frame on a bone relate to a texture?
There is a possibility that a game also uses .paa files
It's a patcher for that game. The content has not yet been examined.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
That's odd lol
Yes i do really want it!
I uploaded it.
szV8k0M.jpg
XqoN1Re.jpg
ybCXrlc.jpg
yqxSGuW.jpg

Sakura4
Black Desert Male Nude Mod [Replace Underwear Version]
It is what was reworked to fit his production penis model to the body of the woman.

Underwear has been made using the lazy.
I do not verify, but I think that if you rename the underwear name you can use it in other underwear.

saphyr

Potential Patron
When i open resorepless.exe it comes "Failed to open the file "pad00000.meta" need help!

Attachments

• ddwsdd.PNG
    ddwsdd.PNG
    13.6 KB · Views: 90

marcussacana

Potential Patron
Man, you can edit this resorepless tool to work as paz extractor/repacker for other files?
i wanna try replace the game audio language.

Camille

Potential Patron
No matter what I do, I always have to "check files" every.. single..time there's a patch. I've followed the instructions to a T and it still requires me to do validate/check files. why is this?

Camille

Potential Patron
When I used it on the past, and it was working, you just need to Customize first and after install. Only if the game updates, you have to first uninstall the mod, update the game, customize what you want and install it again. I think it still the way, but for some reason, now, it isn't working on SA version, its corrupting the game files =(
This didn't work for me. the game constantly "checking files". I've tried for 4 hours now... checking files.. game patches.. than another corrupt file.. launcher closes.. re opens only to check files again. on the 3rd time of checking files.. 2 hours each time. The mod broke the game for me after this last patch today.. I'm unable to play :(
So what started this.... I started the game today.. noticed an update.. so I closed the launcher. opened the console exe thing for the mod, did option 6, than option 2, than option 4 (was the latest one I had as the website instructions say). hit enter. It said "clear" but when I start the game again.. it got to 95% and a corrupt file.. did this for about about 10 times. same result. I repeated again, but instead of option 4 I tried option 3. At which this point.. the patcher was "corrupt file" at 30% and about 20 more times trying different things... all which failed at 30% with a corrupt file error. I gave up and let it patch.. and that's when it started. checking files.. it completed, patched.. I started it again. 30% another corrupt file.. it's been doing this since 9pm EST and now it's 12:30am EST. Same result. I may have to reinstall the game if I wanna play it any longer. If I have to do that, I wil lnot use this mod. I only wanted it to remove the awakened weapon for the kunoichi cause' it's shit looking lol. This mod, as of now, broke my game. this is an every time thing that happens when there's a patch. I follow the instructions and it doesn't work. I always end up checking files.. regardless what I do.. And in this case It never stops needing to check files.. :(
idk what to do other than reinstall the game at this point. if it fails on the checking files, I just reinstall and delete the mod stuff perm.

Vallil

Swell Supporter
this is the reason a backup of the meta file is a must, you avoid all kinds of problems like this one, after every update make a copy of the original file and save it somewhere, then after a patch is released just swap the file and let it patch, copy the file again after the patch is finished, not that hard to do really

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
If you use the option "8 - Prevent File Re-check", this should solve this file checking problem.
If everything fails, make sure you create a manual backup of your "pad00000.meta" after each update, and restore it when you see there is a new patch.
This shouldn't be necessary though, but apparently my tool's system is not working 100% of the time.

Still, to not get stuck in the "corrupted files" loop. Simply delete your "version.dat" (but don't restore the backup after that, otherwise you're gonna have to delete this file again), and open the launcher and wait for the file re-check, and it will re-download the pad00000.meta file only.

This was written in the "troubleshooting" part, on the first page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.