Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (8 Viewers)

sirop89

Potential Patron
Помогите! Когда я изменить броню другого класса с моим собственным, он висит в воздухе! Как исправить? :Wat:

marlen

Avid Affiliate
i1qfeSf.jpg
WUA5la8.jpg
5V5ocEE.jpg
U4ibVDf.jpg
UWjaDmU.jpg
4saz1M5.jpg
0Ot1yVI.jpg

I made remake of the dark knight starter armor and regular armor.

How to install this?

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
How to install this?
suzu, if you want to make it easier for people to install your stuff, you could tell them to simply do this:
1 - Download Meta Injector and extract all the content of the .zip file to you "Paz" folder.
2 - Place all your files in "Paz\files_to_patch\" (doesn't matter if it's inside folders or not)
3 - If you are using Resorepless, run resorepless.exe and patch your game.
4 - Run "meta_injector.exe", and choose: "1 - Run Injector", and then "Let the program decide where they should go."
Black Desert Online - Outfit and Other Costume Mods for Meta Injector by Suzu

Sparowe

Potential Patron
I've been trying to tinker with the resorepless settings so that while I'm out adventuring my character is wearing armor and when I'm in my house or safe zones my character is nude. Could somebody point me in the right direction? I'm only lvl 20 and on NA servers if that helps?

mkb6408

Potential Patron
I've been trying to tinker with the resorepless settings so that while I'm out adventuring my character is wearing armor and when I'm in my house or safe zones my character is nude. Could somebody point me in the right direction? I'm only lvl 20 and on NA servers if that helps?

1. underwear remove
2.in safe zone, check see underwear button.
3. not exist auto translate option.
bxYcK87.jpg

is that what you want?

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
93rcfVm.jpg

The tail is pnw_00_lb_0071_hair.dds. Fill the alpha channel black, or try resolving this texture with resorepless

IBooI

Potential Patron
Hi Kenith, great work on DK , i am using 6-black-plus.zip i love it, but can remove the left arm armor, so bouth arm loock undercover, i cant found the way to do it XD plis plis XD
HdiKPGH.jpg

Shot in game

eOX2oUu.jpg
dpsq8e9.jpg
Rm90OWl.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Attachments

• 2017-03-24_48220702.JPG
    2017-03-24_48220702.JPG
    524.4 KB · Views: 200

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
直訳アプリ頼みで日本語しか話せないんです;;同邦でしたら詳しく教えてくださいm(_ _)m
下記のリンクに修正したのをアップロードしてます。(修正したのを入れてると思いますけど、今はペニス作ってて頭混乱してるので入れ忘れてるかもしれません。)その時はまた言って下さい。アップロードします。
左肩のボーン名が違う名前になってのエラーですのでリネームして正常なボーン名に直しました。

Kenith

Club Regular
Hi Kenith, great work on DK , i am using 6-black-plus.zip i love it, but can remove the left arm armor, so bouth arm loock undercover, i cant found the way to do it XD plis plis XD

- If u remove the left arm, then u can see hole.
so u must use partcutdesc.xml ( del line pdw_00_hand_0001.pac )

C:\Daum Games\Black Desert\character
: remove pdw_00_hand_0001.dds and pdw_00_sho_0001.dds

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.