Black Desert Online Modding Tools (2 Viewers)

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
If your program is detected as false positive by AVG, send them a report:
Report a false detection | AVG Worldwide

Because antivirus companies have to test tens (or hundreds) of thousands potentialy harmfull samples a day, files are in most cases tested automatically in virtual environment and scored how suspicious that sample is. If score is high enough, definition is made automatically, less suspicious fles are sent for further analysis and rest is marked as clean. What makes file suspicious? For example unusual runtime compression, obfuscated code, silent calls of other programs, creating or writting to executable files or libraries, creating new files in system folders, changes in windows registry, etc...
If you want to make your program less suspicious, don't use silent cmd.exe calls.
Makes sense.
I use silent cmd.exe calls to run quickbms.exe. I could replace that with your tool for example, since your source code is way more understandable than quickbms code in my opinion, besides, your program is simple and faster.
I'm gonna do that when I have time.
I also use silent cmd.exe calls to copy and rename files, but that can be done with FILE and rename().

Terix3

Swell Supporter
With the new pactool i still get weird spots and seams.
How do you get around that ? Someone please teach me.

zisnutve

Potential Patron
i replaced the file and tried again, still failed to create ogg
i redownloaded paz_browser, same result
replaced the file again, same result
not sure what else i can try or if its just not possible to convert some of the game files

edit:
* updated everything possible and tried other software, no change
* had friend try to convert environment_location_1_8.bnk and he had the same result
The sound files for BDO are actually Wwise sound archive files, however, they inserted junk (?) data before the file actually starts. This was the case early this year, haven't checked back.

Easiest way probably is to modify this python script:
GitHub - rickvg/Wwise-BNKExtract: Extract WEM files from AudioKinetic Wwise soundbank
You should modify lines 11-15
Code:
        # Header Info
        arrHeader.append(unpack("<I", file.read(4))[0])  # magicNumber
        arrHeader.append(unpack("<I", file.read(4))[0])  # headerLength
        arrHeader.append(unpack("<I", file.read(4))[0])  # version
        arrHeader.append(unpack("<I", file.read(4))[0])  # soundbankid
into something like
Code:
        # Modification for BDO which inserts junk before BKHD for ? reason, so search for the BKHD start
        BKHDoffset = 0
        while unpack("<I", file.read(4))[0] != 1145588546:
            BKHDoffset = BKHDoffset + 1
            file.seek(BKHDoffset)
            if BKHDoffset > 1024:
                raise Exception('Did not find magic BKHD header in first 1024 bytes')
        file.seek(BKHDoffset)
        # Header Info
        arrHeader.append(unpack("<I", file.read(4))[0])  # magicNumber
        arrHeader.append(unpack("<I", file.read(4))[0])  # headerLength
        arrHeader.append(unpack("<I", file.read(4))[0])  # version
        arrHeader.append(unpack("<I", file.read(4))[0])  # soundbankid

That will get you a bunch of *.wem files that you can throw into tons of other programs to convert (e.g. ww2ogg, revorb, etc)

Last edited:
D

Daenordus

Yo, I cannot download and use your injector at all. Even when disabling my antivirus protection, it still gets removed immediately. Scans and whatnot say it's a Trojan. If there's other suggestions on a way around using this at all, or fixing whatever problem this may have, it would help me out greatly. I cannot use my texture mods without some sort of fix.

Last edited by a moderator:

Vallil

Swell Supporter
Yo, I cannot download and use your injector at all. Even when disabling my antivirus protection, it still gets removed immediately. Scans and whatnot say it's a Trojan. If there's other suggestions on a way around using this at all, or fixing whatever problem this may have, it would help me out greatly. I cannot use my texture mods without some sort of fix.
If it gets deleted even with your antivirus turned off it's a sign probably the problem is the AV itself, can confirm it works as intended, heard he's gonna edit the code to prevent the suspicious program calls but maybe for next update

Avika

Potential Patron
Hi BlackFireBR thanks for your awesome talented, and i had all character models i want from your modding tools^^.
I wondering how can i have Thermian Water Park event stuff? I just extract .PAZ file? i have no idea which one.

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Hi BlackFireBR thanks for your awesome talented, and i had all character models i want from your modding tools^^.
I wondering how can i have Thermian Water Park event stuff? I just extract .PAZ file? i have no idea which one.
Event stuff files usually has _99_ in their file names.
Try doing a search for p*_99_*.pac and see what you can find.

Avika

Potential Patron
BlackFireBR BlackFireBR i had searched for p*_99_*.pac and i found just hair style, head accessories and some tiny decor for event valentine, halloween or Xmas.
But i want Thermian Water Park's beach decor likes tents, coconut trees, surfboards, beach bar blah blah. which file i can search for? or i need to extract the all whole game file? Thanks.

Last edited:

Garkin

Avid Affiliate
BlackFireBR BlackFireBR i had searched for p*_99_*.pac and i found just hair style, head accessories and some tiny decor for event valentine, halloween or Xmas.
But i want Thermian Water Park's beach decor likes tents, coconut trees, surfboards, beach bar blah blah. which file i can search for? or i need to extract the all whole game file? Thanks.
In game files it is called summer festival. Try something like:
UnPAZ pad00000.meta -f *summer* -y -o Extracted

Garkin

Avid Affiliate
Garkin Garkin Thank you,appreciate!

Garkin Garkin
Edited: When i opened your program UnPAZ.exe, there was nothing happen. I need install other program before? Thanks.
It's a command line utility, so I recommend to run command line (cmd.exe) first and then type all required parameters. What parameters you should use is described in readme.txt inside of unpaz_v1.1.zip archive.

Avika

Potential Patron
Garkin Garkin
It said..

Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.15063]
(c) 2017 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

C:\Users\AVIKA>UnPAZ pad00000.meta -f *summer* -y -o Extracted
'UnPAZ' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.

C:\Users\AVIKA>

I did typed wrong? and UnPAZ.exe can open .pam and pcm files type or just extract them?
Btw i got some script that can opened .pam and .pac. I used to have extracted .pac file by blender,
it worked great until i had to reinstalled Windows then blender unable to be opened these files anymore [troubled with python].
I would greatly appreciate if you kindly guide me what's program i can use for open .pam and pcm files,thanks.

wawales

Potential Patron
hi everyone,i use pactool to convert pac file to dae file, but when i import dae file to 3dsmax,it has bugs, and if i ignore them and edit to export dae file ,3ds will crash,im really confused.

Attachments

• bugs.png
    bugs.png
    75.9 KB · Views: 149

Kitty Ears

Swell Supporter
hi everyone,i use pactool to convert pac file to dae file, but when i import dae file to 3dsmax,it has bugs, and if i ignore them and edit to export dae file ,3ds will crash,im really confused.

I get this too. However it does not crash 3Ds Max for me. What version of 3Ds Max are you using?
I can import my models back into BDO, however I get the UV error with weird spots on the models. No crashing though.

Does anyone know what these errors mean that some of us are getting?

wawales

Potential Patron
I get this too. However it does not crash 3Ds Max for me. What version of 3Ds Max are you using?
I can import my models back into BDO, however I get the UV error with weird spots on the models. No crashing though.

Does anyone know what these errors mean that some of us are getting?
my 3ds version is 2018,now i change it to 2017,it does not crash but the errors are still there.

Kitty Ears

Swell Supporter
my 3ds version is 2018,now i change it to 2017,it does not crash but the errors are still there.
Hmm that is odd. I am using 2018 and it does not crash. Now sure what the difference is between what we are doing.
However the BDO meshes look awful in 3ds max and I do not know why.
b0EBqaK.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.