Black Desert Online- Armor/Outfits File Names. Please don't ask about armor swapping in this thread. (1 Viewer)

Captain Si

Vivacious Visitor
this question is about characters not about armor. there is a new character will there be an update for this mod to add three new characters called mystic,shai,guardian

Nayten_

Potential Patron
What's the name for orwen travel clothes?i removed it along with others via resorepless but id like to restore it

Bizuzu

Potential Patron
Hey, does anyone know the name of DK Ataraxia outfit files?
PDW_00_*_0141

Anyone know how I can edit the files to list the classes in the main menu? I know you can edit the gear names, but I haven't found where I can edit the class names.
1596392113939.png

Akmopowr

Avid Affiliate
Hello, would a gracious individual please provide the name for the new "Cantabile" outfit? It's available for all female classes and I've searched through paz browser extracting what I thought was the most recent looking outfit but failed to find it. Thanks!

Update:
Did some more digging after re-reading BlackFire's original first page post and found it...

1598366516995.png

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 31139

Hello, would a gracious individual please provide the name for the new "Cantabile" outfit? It's available for all female classes and I've searched through paz browser extracting what I thought was the most recent looking outfit but failed to find it. Thanks!

Update:
Did some more digging after re-reading BlackFire's original first page post and found it...

View attachment 110231
psw_10_ub_0041.pac

Gwyn

Potential Patron
Hello everyone. I was wondering if anyone knows the files for the Oasis gear? It's the Ramone's gear set. I'll try searching for it later :D

RyuSan

Potential Patron
So anyone tested this recently does it still work? Someone got banned? 🤔

Edit: Still working and not banned amazing! Just for safety I always remove the additional files from the Paz folder after the modifications :cool:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.