Black Desert Online armor/costume mods (5 Viewers)

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
JP version still can be modded as normal, but there is a problem with the Ranger's Kibelius as it's the only costume that have errors. And JP version is still free at the moment, you should take a look to continue with your modding while waiting for master coders to solve the NA/EU problem:wink:. I lay my hope on you :grin:

While I hope it never happens, I can't really see the JP publisher for BDO being the only one who doesn't care about armor swap modding, so I think you will soon get the patch that "fixes" the game so our modding methods don't work anymore.
But if everything still works for you in a couple of days time, then I will need your help to get BDO JP since I understand zero of Japanese.

Kiko Doragon

Potential Patron
While I hope it never happens, I can't really see the JP publisher for BDO being the only one who doesn't care about armor swap modding, so I think you will soon get the patch that "fixes" the game so our modding methods don't work anymore.
But if everything still works for you in a couple of days time, then I will need your help to get BDO JP since I understand zero of Japanese.
I'm pretty sure that they won't fix anything until the maintenance on 20/4. If you want an account to test, I can give you. If captcha is hard for you, you can look for them in Hiragana - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. And I recommend you to us Chrome browser for auto translating Japanese to English (Maybe hard to understand because it is translated word-by-word but better than nothing). Or you can pm me, I will help as soon as I can. And about the English patch for JP version, you can ask @eyenight.

2903jb

Potential Patron
So question that i hope one of you awesome artists can tell me, how do i actually make the kibelius armor completely transparent, i tried aditing the texture myself, making it Black, but that actually had the opposite effect of making it not transparant at all, it'd like this without making the wing part of them transparent as i love my angel wings :P

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
So question that i hope one of you awesome artists can tell me, how do i actually make the kibelius armor completely transparent, i tried aditing the texture myself, making it Black, but that actually had the opposite effect of making it not transparant at all, it'd like this without making the wing part of them transparent as i love my angel wings :P

Wings are a separate texture file so you've no worries that anything you do to the clothing part will affect them.
And we've already modded the material to be transparent so I don't really understand what more you are trying to do to it?

2903jb

Potential Patron
Wings are a separate texture file so you've no worries that anything you do to the clothing part will affect them.
And we've already modded the material to be transparent so I don't really understand what more you are trying to do to it?
i was just trying to make it completely transparent, as in invisible, if that's already been done, then i must've missed it, your seems to be transparent but not invisible

Lokiie1984

Avid Affiliate
i was just trying to make it completely transparent, as in invisible, if that's already been done, then i must've missed it, your seems to be transparent but not invisible
Like this?
o3WeijV.jpg

Minus the dye job and boots of course.

Lokiie1984

Avid Affiliate
There is one on the forums, let me grab the link. However I'm not sure if it hides all but the wings or not. I personally like the mod i made where it keeps the armor but removes a few annoying parts. Like the plate over the knuckles and the chain gloves.

Link: Black Desert Online Nude Mod for NA/EU
Or if you would prefer you can use mine. This has my winged set mod plus a nude pack. I only have the chest piece for the winged set so if you have the shoes that go with it, they will still show.

Attachments

modded.rar
2.2 MB · Views: 211

vanzgoogle

Potential Patron
I have mods working after the latest patch without taking out the paz file?
I am using:
Armor Swapping Essentials v1.7 (followed the instructions in the file)
NickyworldBDO v5a
Joku V5b ALL NEW (u have to use the xml files in the zip to make it work, replace the ones from Armor Swapping))
Dammit cant remember if its BDO Body textures or Black_Desert_Online_TRM_Nude_Mod-v1_5 but the mods are working. I have NA BDO
Of Course resorp 1.2

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
If you are using Armor Swapping Essentials v1.7 you don't need to take out any PAZ file. Unless you have the RU version.

chaosjoker

Casual Client
Your posts have been really helpful.

https://www.undertow.club/attachments/10_0007_pew-jpg.50133/
(Ranger mini yukata)

If you can ever get a DDS file in the photo above? thank you.

-> add is
Pad00000.meta to unpack the file folder that exists in addition paz
The following results were obtained.

According to a note from one part of the thread DDS files "mini yukata" is
pbw_10_ub_0007.dds
pbw_10_ub_0007_d.dds
pbw_10_ub_0007_dm.dds
pbw_10_ub_0007_m.dds
pbw_10_ub_0007_n.dds
pbw_10_ub_0007_sp.dds
As above it has been confirmed.

To freely modify the alpha channel value through Photoshop tried to apply
As with a lot of different file names received in that post and for other mods.

All those files were made up of numbers only.
ex), as 183695940.dds

I ask if I can ever figure out how to apply a "mini yukata" file modifications.

thank

(Please note that the clumsy English. haha...)

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
Your posts have been really helpful.

https://www.undertow.club/attachments/10_0007_pew-jpg.50133/
(Ranger mini yukata)

If you can ever get a DDS file in the photo above? thank you.

-> add is
Pad00000.meta to unpack the file folder that exists in addition paz
The following results were obtained.

According to a note from one part of the thread DDS files "mini yukata" is
pbw_10_ub_0007.dds
pbw_10_ub_0007_d.dds
pbw_10_ub_0007_dm.dds
pbw_10_ub_0007_m.dds
pbw_10_ub_0007_n.dds
pbw_10_ub_0007_sp.dds
As above it has been confirmed.

To freely modify the alpha channel value through Photoshop tried to apply
As with a lot of different file names received in that post and for other mods.

All those files were made up of numbers only.
ex), as 183695940.dds

I ask if I can ever figure out how to apply a "mini yukata" file modifications.

thank

(Please note that the clumsy English. haha...)

This costume is unusual because the main part has been done in DXT5 format and it's also not a nice file to work with.
I started to make a mod for it, but I'm not pleased with the result and it's not fully cleaned up, but I've included it if you want to see it:
RangerMiniYukata.7z
cjYYHVs.jpg

I've also uploaded the full set of files (hi-res & medium res) which make up the costume, so you can make your own mod:
RangerMiniYukata.7z
It includes the following files:
1097733778.dds & 3614657595.dds (the main part of the costume in DXT5 format)
2528559386.dds & 2929744351.dds (the red sash around her middle in DXT1 format)
1914540933.dds & 2462429358.dds (the pretty ring on her left hand in DXT1 format)
Also note that her shoes are part of the main costume file rather than a separate one.

Attachments

RangerMiniYukataOriginals.7z
1.5 MB · Views: 181

RangerMiniYukata.7z
655.4 KB · Views: 322

chaosjoker

Casual Client
Thank you very much.

But another problem has occurred.
Dds files I received from both the modified dds
The problem occurred on the texture of the bodice.

I would like some help on this. Can you help me? T_t...

dP3YJID.jpg

glyKg4o.jpg

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
Thank you very much.

But another problem has occurred.
Dds files I received from both the modified dds
The problem occurred on the texture of the bodice.

I would like some help on this. Can you help me? T_t...

dP3YJID.jpg

glyKg4o.jpg

If you want to do any kind of modding which reveals skin that was originally covered by material then you need to use a modding method that can put the skin back.
This one is the most reliable:
- Download the Armor Swap Essentials
- Read the Instructions.txt file.

chaosjoker

Casual Client
I feel sorry and thanks to repeated questions.

Nude mode is operating normally using the same file is shown below.
- Black Desert Online TRM Nude Mod
- Joku Nude Skins V5b
- Remove_underwear_only-v2_1

Refer to "Read the Instructions.txt file", but did not fix a retry.
Nude mode and functioning normally, the hole in the body occurs only when using the armor/costume mods
I can not find the cause. Can you help?

Thank you. Nicky

Attachments

• xqq.jpg
    xqq.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 136
Last edited:

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
I feel sorry and thanks to repeated questions.

Nude mode is operating normally using the same file is shown below.
- Black Desert Online TRM Nude Mod
- Joku Nude Skins V5b
- Remove_underwear_only-v2_1

Refer to "Read the Instructions.txt file", but did not fix a retry.
Nude mode and functioning normally, the hole in the body occurs only when using the armor/costume mods
I can not find the cause. Can you help?

Thank you. Nicky

You need a modded file to make the skin mesh whole.
If you want, you can have the same one I use:
partcutdesc.7z
Unpack the file into your "\Black Desert Online\character" folder. You will have to replace the one already there with this file.

Attachments

partcutdesc.7z
3.1 KB · Views: 241

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.