Black Desert Online armor/costume mods (1 Viewer)

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
For people who would like more sexiness and a little bit of nudity in BDO, I'm working on a modified version of
Cerophono's nude mod which uses Joku's nude skins to produce mods compatable with Ray Wing's Resorep texture replacer.

This differs from other work by replacing all costumes and armors in the game with the minimum durability version rather than making all of them nude. The costumes can then be reverse-modified to appear similar to the undamaged ones and then modded again to make nice sexy ones.
This method allows for one or more costumes to be made into nudes if desired, or partial nudes, or just more sexy.

The download I've attached is my work so far on this type of modding in BDO. It includes sexy versions of some of the basic armors and some of the cash shop costumes currently available in EU/NA. Included in it are the files that remove underwear and provide the nude basebody textures.
I'll start an image gallery when I update this, and the content will be expanded to include more armors and costumes. But here's the Sorceror Bern costume as one of the naughtier mods completed so far and an in-game view of the Ranger starter armor:

Lus0j4l.jpg

lv00uck.jpg

Of course there is no requirement to use my download at all, once you have got the system in place you can modify everything your own way, but for those of you who would like to have something to use, the latest version of my download is here:

Nickyworld (3).7z
The optional nudes are here:
SorceressLumik (n).7z
RangerIgnis (n).7z

Now here's how you get it working:
1. Go here Resorep | Undertow and download the latest version of Resorep.
2. Go here [Tool] Resorep - DirectX 11 texture replacer | Undertow and follow the author's instructions to start using the program.
3. Where it says about putting mod files in the "modded" folder, drop all the unzipped files from my download
Nickyworld (1).rar in there. Or put your own mods in there.
4. Go here Black Desert Nude Mod | Undertow and download BDNudePlusPatcher(v1): 3/7/16.
5. Follow the instructions in the thread to install and use the patcher, paying particular attention to the part about backing up and moving the PAD00001.paz file so that you don't mess up your game.
6. Download the file in this archive. This is the special modification provided by
Cerophono which swaps out the default armors to the minimum durability.
7. Open the "character" sub folder which got created in your "Black Desert Online" game folder and place the downloaded file from section 6. in there, replacing the one that was already there.
8. You're good to go! Don't forget to move your PAD00001.paz file before launching the game as per the instructions (and I recommend you put it back after each game session so you never forget, even if it means moving it out and back every time you play).

Attachments

Nickyworld (3).7z
7 MB · Views: 3,345

RangerIgnis (n).7z
438 bytes · Views: 1,787

SorceressLumik (n).7z
127.4 KB · Views: 2,004

Last edited:

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
I spent a long time working on a topless version of the Karlstein armor (it could even be done with no panties), only to discover it affects the basebody of different classes in different ways.
When it was perfect on Sorceress it left holes in the body mesh for Ranger, Witch and Tamer.
I dropped the project because it wasn't going to look right to make a version that worked for all classes.
As far as I know, the Karlstein is the only cash shop costume so far in BDO NA/EU that is available to all female classes, so the problem hopefully won't affect any other mods.
Anyways, if anyone else is working on this costume, be sure to check your mod on all the classes.

Dream Angel

Content Creator
Modder
Author
Editor
For people who would like more sexiness and a little bit of nudity in BDO, I'm working on a modified version of
Cerophono's nude mod which uses Joku's nude skins to produce mods compatable with Ray Wing's Resorep texture replacer.

This differs from other work by replacing all costumes and armors in the game with the minimum durability version rather than making all of them nude. The costumes can then be reverse-modified to appear similar to the undamaged ones and then modded again to make nice sexy ones.
This method allows for one or more costumes to be made into nudes if desired, or partial nudes, or just more sexy.

The download I've attached is my work so far on this type of modding in BDO. It includes sexy versions of some of the basic armors and some of the cash shop costumes currently available in EU/NA. Included in it are the files that remove underwear and provide the nude basebody textures.
I'll start an image gallery when I update this, and the content will be expanded to include more armors and costumes. But here's the Sorceror Bern costume as one of the naughtier mods completed so far and an in-game view of the Ranger starter armor:

Lus0j4l.jpg

lv00uck.jpg

Of course there is no requirement to use my download at all, once you have got the system in place you can modify everything your own way, but for those of you who would like to have something to use, my download is here:
Nickyworld (1).rar

Now here's how you get it working:
1. Go here Resorep | Undertow and download the latest version of Resorep.
2. Go here [Tool] Resorep - DirectX 11 texture replacer | Undertow and follow the author's instructions to start using the program.
3. Where it says about putting mod files in the "modded" folder, drop all the unzipped files from my download
Nickyworld (1).rar in there. Or put your own mods in there.
4. Go here Black Desert Nude Mod | Undertow and download BDNudePlusPatcher(v1): 3/7/16.
5. Follow the instructions in the thread to install and use the patcher, paying particular attention to the part about backing up and moving the PAD00001.paz file so that you don't mess up your game.
6. Download the file in this archive. This is the special modification provided by
Cerophono which swaps out the default armors to the minimum durability.
7. Open the "character" sub folder which got created in your "Black Desert Online" game folder and place the downloaded file from section 6. in there, replacing the one that was already there.
8. You're good to go! Don't forget to move your PAD00001.paz file before launching the game as per the instructions (and I recommend you put it back after each game session so you never forget, even if it means moving it out and back every time you play).

flanneldude

Potential Patron
Very cool, thank you for sharing your work!

Per chance to you know the texture Id(s) for the Karlstein bottom? I've been able to successfully make some modifications to portions of the top on my Witch, and haven't noticed side effects yet, but will double check if I continue to modify it.

I've found for the top: (damaged and undamaged versions)
But unsure where the bottom texture(s) are located.

Also been trying to locate where the feathered portions of the Valkyrie Venslar costume are. I've found some relevant ids at:
But have no idea where the feathers for the top or bottom are loaded from.

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
Very cool, thank you for sharing your work!

Per chance to you know the texture Id(s) for the Karlstein bottom? I've been able to successfully make some modifications to portions of the top on my Witch, and haven't noticed side effects yet, but will double check if I continue to modify it.

I've found for the top: (damaged and undamaged versions)
But unsure where the bottom texture(s) are located.

Also been trying to locate where the feathered portions of the Valkyrie Venslar costume are. I've found some relevant ids at:
But have no idea where the feathers for the top or bottom are loaded from.

Karlstein panties and tights are in 2 files:
Please remember I am quoting minimum durability textures since those are the ones that matter in my modding system.

I've not looked at the Venslar costume yet, but there's a good chance the feathers file will be a DXT5 and could appear as a single feather or just a few feathers rather than the designs you see on the costume.

flanneldude

Potential Patron
Karlstein panties and tights are in 2 files:
Please remember I am quoting minimum durability textures since those are the ones that matter in my modding system.

I've not looked at the Venslar costume yet, but there's a good chance the feathers file will be a DXT5 and could appear as a single feather or just a few feathers rather than the designs you see on the costume.

I think you're right, for the feathers it may not match 1:1 the displayed texture. (Though admittedly I'm very unpracticed at spotting relevant resources.) Thanks for the IDs!

Coney

Potential Patron
When I tried to modify the blue Valkyrie armor (916941136.dds), the entire armor disappears in-game? I used paint.net and photoshop so far.

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
When I tried to modify the blue Valkyrie armor (916941136.dds), the entire armor disappears in-game? I used paint.net and photoshop so far.
Most likely you are saving your mod to incorrect format.
Check you're saving as DXT1 with mip maps for this file.

carbene

Potential Patron
Anyone know which file correspond to the pantyhose on valkyrie's default inner? i'd like to make it invisible.

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
I've made the first revision to my mods package, with some additional starter armors worked on. There are still loads more and I'll include them in later revisions.
New links are in the first post as well as below.
In other BDO modding threads several people have requested a nude costume to be available so they can wear it when they want to be naked and wear other non-nude costumes at other times.
From now on my mods package will include a version with a nude variant. The first costume I've looked at which works well is the Sorceress Lumik, so this one is included in the alternative package.

For new users, follow the instructions at the start of the thread and drop the contents download package into your Resorep "modded" folder.
For updating the previous version, simply drop the contents on top of the old ones in your Resorep "modded" folder and accept overwrite for any existing files.

Some images.

Lumik (standard version)
sqm0yZl.jpg

xZx3YWt.jpg

pPfBGJC.jpg

Lumik (nude version)
KqWkXdA.jpg

4H43MD9.jpg

8sm64gB.jpg

Examples of Valkyrie armors
ZZXD3hx.jpg

taYmCVM.jpg

Download the revised standard version here: Nickyworld (2).7z
Download the Lumik nude version here: Nickyworld (2) Lumik.7z

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
For the second revison I've added some Ranger armors and provided a nude version of the Ranger Ignis costume for those who want it.
Rather than including the nudes as complete mod packs, I've now added them as separate downloads so you can add them or not as you wish.
If you want to use my download pack and add one or more of the nudes, simply drop the contents of the extra download into the Resorep "modded" folder as usual, but remembering to accept overwriting the existing files.
The latest download pack is Nickyworld (3).7z.
The additional Sorceress Lumik nude is SorceressLumik (n).7z.
The additional Ranger Ignis nude is RangerIgnis (n).7z.

Some Images:
One of the Ranger armors
Ulu2J8P.jpg

BwdBaGd.jpg

Mah5a68.jpg

Ranger Bern costume
S6hWPHR.jpg

UKxqqKD.jpg

tibFmWR.jpg

Optional Ranger Ignis nude
SgFJ2tR.jpg

uTYdQyh.jpg

nG8ASHZ.jpg

Chaosknight

Potential Patron
is there anyway to modify your specific multiplemodeldesc.xml to have it remove all underwear rather than just the default one? I know I can remove all underwear with the patchers but it conflicts with your multiplemodeldesc.xml.

glenn8

Potential Patron
Thanks a ton, exactly what I wanted (more or less)
But tamer is missing, can you include all tamer armor too please?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.