Black Desert Online armor/costume mods (3 Viewers)

chaosjoker

Casual Client
OMG!
Thank you very much. Nicky

I'll come again later if you need something
Well thank you ^^~!
dwqweqwe.jpg

chaosjoker

Casual Client
Hi Nicky
Thanks to were enjoying a good game.
But through May 26 update occurred the same symptoms as before.

bdmod.exe related files, folders paz does not work with the version error
Only some armor and nude patch works.

A hole occurs in the texture, as before, such as the current image.
Can you help again?

Thank you
. cbbb.jpg

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
Hi Nicky
Thanks to were enjoying a good game.
But through May 26 update occurred the same symptoms as before.

bdmod.exe related files, folders paz does not work with the version error
Only some armor and nude patch works.

A hole occurs in the texture, as before, such as the current image.
Can you help again?

Thank you
.View attachment 53522

Each time a new game patch happens you must uninstall your modding method before the patch and then reinstall it after the patch.
The modded texture files are not affected, they will still show in game after patching, but until you reinstall your modding method, the game is not using the modded partcutdesc.xml file anymore.

chaosjoker

Casual Client
Thank you for answer.
but When I tried the mod, "(mod-armor.bat / mod-uninstall.bat) has stopped working" error occurred.
edw.jpg
Here it is impossible to proceed further...
Can I get help?
Thank you

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
Thank you for answer.
but When I tried the mod, "(mod-armor.bat / mod-uninstall.bat) has stopped working" error occurred.
View attachment 53528
Here it is impossible to proceed further...
Can I get help?
Thank you

Sorry, I don't know how to help with that, I'm just a texture modder not a programmer.
You can try asking BlackFireBR since he created this modding method, maybe he can help.

Greeneiwolf

Potential Patron
is there a version of your transparent kibelius that will work with the Black Desert Online Nude Mod so that a char using it is not naked all the time?

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
is there a version of your transparent kibelius that will work with the Black Desert Online Nude Mod so that a char using it is not naked all the time?

The transparent Kibelius can work with no other mods at all so you can have default underwear underneath. You don't need a different version of it.
Of course you can also display a cash shop underwear underneath whether you have a nude mod or not.

itasky

Potential Patron
someone can help with my character? i am using Lumik (standard version) and bmod but something is wrong :(

Attachments

• 2016-06-13_4870031.JPG
    2016-06-13_4870031.JPG
    319.1 KB · Views: 502

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
someone can help with my character? i am using Lumik (standard version) and bmod but something is wrong :(

What you're seeing there is called clipping, it's where the game devs have cut away parts of the basebody skin texture underneath clothing to save on system resources. Normally you're not going to see it because it should be covered with clothing.
I'm not sure what modding method you're using, but assuming you've got one from this site you should be able to use modified script files to deal with the holes you see in your character.
Unzip this partcutdesc.7z to your "...\Black Desert Online\character" folder.
If no such folder exists in your game folder then you don't have the correct modding method, but you can fix that by doing this:
Instructions
- Download the Armor Swap Essentials
- Read the Instructions.txt file.
With the modding method in place you will have the "character" folder and can replace the partcutdesc.xml file with the one I've put here.

Attachments

partcutdesc.7z
3.3 KB · Views: 229

itasky

Potential Patron
What you're seeing there is called clipping, it's where the game devs have cut away parts of the basebody skin texture underneath clothing to save on system resources. Normally you're not going to see it because it should be covered with clothing.
I'm not sure what modding method you're using, but assuming you've got one from this site you should be able to use modified script files to deal with the holes you see in your character.
Unzip this partcutdesc.7z to your "...\Black Desert Online\character" folder.
If no such folder exists in your game folder then you don't have the correct modding method, but you can fix that by doing this:
Instructions
- Download the Armor Swap Essentials
- Read the Instructions.txt file.
With the modding method in place you will have the "character" folder and can replace the partcutdesc.xml file with the one I've put here.
yes i am using Armor Swap Essentials
with your partcutdesc.xml now it's working fine, thanks :)

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Please keep posts in open forum on topic; in this case "Black Desert Online armor/costume mods"
Off topic conversations should be in private messages.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Kiko Doragon

Potential Patron
Real good thanks Kiko, what's up? :)
Just want to inform you that Kunoichi class has been updated with Kibelius Costume, and I have problem with her when wearing this costume. The Triangle area of the lower body is missing, do you know how to fix?
P/S: bdmod.exe not working anymore.

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
Just want to inform you that Kunoichi class has been updated with Kibelius Costume, and I have problem with her when wearing this costume. The Triangle area of the lower body is missing, do you know how to fix?
P/S: bdmod.exe not working anymore.

I only have access to the EU/NA version of BDO, so I can't update anything until we get those game patches.
So far everything is normal in EU, but there is a big patch coming tomorrow which could change things.
Until now it hasn't mattered if Mod Meta or Meta Injector were working or not for the Kibelius outfit since the game was using a full-skin basebody under the outfit, but if they have added clipping to the skin texture under the underwear then we've got a big problem if Mod Meta or Meta Injector stop working since we rely on those modding methods so we can put back the skin textures.
Sadly basebody clipping cannot be fixed with just Resorep.

Kiko Doragon

Potential Patron
I only have access to the EU/NA version of BDO, so I can't update anything until we get those game patches.
So far everything is normal in EU, but there is a big patch coming tomorrow which could change things.
Until now it hasn't mattered if Mod Meta or Meta Injector were working or not for the Kibelius outfit since the game was using a full-skin basebody under the outfit, but if they have added clipping to the skin texture under the underwear then we've got a big problem if Mod Meta or Meta Injector stop working since we rely on those modding methods so we can put back the skin textures.
Sadly basebody clipping cannot be fixed with just Resorep.
Hope for the best, wait for the worst, haha. And besides, KR version released many new costumes that is pretty well-looking like this one:
mzAAjPE.jpg

Have the NA version has this one yet? (I mean in the .Paz files)

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
Hope for the best, wait for the worst, haha. And besides, KR version released many new costumes that is pretty well-looking like this one:
mzAAjPE.jpg

Have the NA version has this one yet? (I mean in the .Paz files)

If I didn't know we're talking about BDO I would have said this one is from TERA *giggles*
And nope, never seen this one before, but who knows what we'll be seeing after the big patch today.

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
I saw it from BDO KR Homepage: (And the image I uploaded is from a friend of mine :P)
[Daum게임] 검은사막 공식 홈페이지

Oh, and these costumes are good too:
[Daum게임] 검은사막 공식 홈페이지
[Daum게임] 검은사막 공식 홈페이지

P/S 1: We have great costumes await here:
Costume Design Contest – Winners Announced! [KR] | BDFoundry
P/S 2: Talking with you is great ;)

Thanks for sharing those Kiko, it's great to see what will be coming to us sometime in the future. I specially like that one for the Ranger, though of course it's begging for me to mod it :)
There's some really good designs in that competition too, I hope some of them will be made for the game.

Kiko Doragon

Potential Patron
Thanks for sharing those Kiko, it's great to see what will be coming to us sometime in the future. I specially like that one for the Ranger, though of course it's begging for me to mod it :)
There's some really good designs in that competition too, I hope some of them will be made for the game.
The page translated that they are all the winners, so hopefully they will be all implemented to the game. For me, I like the design for Kunoichi the best (Black one with mask).

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.