Black Desert Online armor/costume mods (1 Viewer)

bonzika25

Potential Patron
I just read after this "Nude Mode". Everyone said you will get ban if you going to use it. Is it actually right?

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Who said that? We have been using the same technique for months, and not a single person has reported that they got banned or anything.

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
Who said that? We have been using the same technique for months, and not a single person has reported that they got banned or anything.

My mods packs were never strictly nude mods anyway, just more revealing versions of the costumes and armors.
But it's all irrelevent at the moment since my mods no longer work. They relied on Resorep as well as the modding methods developed by BlackFire, one without the other is no good sadly.

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
So your mod no longer avaiable? That is shame.Will you be able to make a new method?
As things are at the moment, if you use my mods pack you get the armor swaps but none of the mods.
The mod files were being injected into the game by Resorep, but sadly after the latest game patch Resorep is no longer able to recognise the correct texture files to replace.
Personally I won't be able to fix it, I'm just a texture modder. Whether or not Resorep's author can get around the problem I can't know.
BlackFireBR has already shown us that it's possible to swap-in modified textures by other means and has demonstrated this is his nude patch, but this only involves swapping-in a handful of modified files. To apply the same technique to my mods would require swapping-in literally hundreds of modified texture files and I have no clue how do-able that might be.

bonzika25

Potential Patron
i see mate, well thank you anyway. I wanted to try your stuff, but looks like i wont be able to :D. I just have to play it plain :D

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
I talked to Nicky via PM, and the tool I'm developing should be able to bring her mod back to life, but she's going to have to rename every texture she made so far, so if you guys could help her, that would make things way faster once I release my tool.

If you want to help, this is what you have to do:
- Download this pack I made: bdo-armor-textures-catalog.zip
- Extract it anywhere you like.
- Look into my Black Desert - How to Swap Armors Costumes and Weapons to find the PAC name of the armor you have the custom texture.
- Remove the class prefix from the name and seach for it in the folder you extracted the zip file. (E.g.: If you are trying to find the texture for PHW_00_UB_0001.PAC,
search for "_00_UB_0001")
- Rename your modified textures so they match the name you found in your search.

Once we get all the textures renamed, my tool should do the rest of the work easily enough.

kkoraz

Vivacious Visitor
00_ub_0031 = 2117706239.dds (dx1) (atleast for maehwa)

is this the info ur looking for people to get? if so i havequite a few folders already saved of dds files for different maehwa costumes.

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
00_ub_0031 = 2117706239.dds (dx1) (atleast for maehwa)

is this the info ur looking for people to get? if so i havequite a few folders already saved of dds files for different maehwa costumes.
Yes! that's exactly what we need.
But you now have to search in the texture catalog I provided, which one of those textures is the one that it has in the NickyWorldBDOv4 pack.
res.jpg
And then we have to do the same thing for the 185 files from NickyWorldBDOv4.

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
This will only be the high res textures?
Yes, I believe so. I think the game only has the textures in full resolution, the only reason we had to deal with lower resolution textures it's probably because Resorep used to extract textures from Video Memory, and those were probably resized by the game.

Nergo

Vivacious Visitor
This looks very great, will be some tough work, but if we can handle this, the Future of this Game and Mod looks great.
Ty for your Work Blackfire.

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
I talked to Nicky via PM, and the tool I'm developing should be able to bring her mod back to life, but she's going to have to rename every texture she made so far, so if you guys could help her, that would make things way faster once I release my tool.

If you want to help, this is what you have to do:
- Download this pack I made: bdo-armor-textures-catalog.zip
- Extract it anywhere you like.
- Look into my Black Desert - How to Swap Armors Costumes and Weapons to find the PAC name of the armor you have the custom texture.
- Remove the class prefix from the name and seach for it in the folder you extracted the zip file. (E.g.: If you are trying to find the texture for PHW_00_UB_0001.PAC,
search for "_00_UB_0001")
- Rename your modified textures so they match the name you found in your search.

Once we get all the textures renamed, my tool should do the rest of the work easily enough.

BlackFire is such a sweetie, he saw how bummed-out I am over my mods breaking down and it's lovely he's had this idea to try and bring the mods pack back to life :)
If any of you are going to start looking up some texture codes, please use my latest mods pack as the reference for the files needed since it's the most up-to-date (v4 suggested by BlackFire is pretty dated).
If you don't have it, it's this one:
NickyWorldBDOv9.7z
If we manage to get a full list done, we need to break it down and label it as best we can so parts of individual armors/costumes can be identified, that way people can use whichever mods they want later on.

Kiko Doragon

Potential Patron
How can I Implement your Transparent mod of Kibelius costume?
Replace
848997520.dds with pew_00_ub_0034.dds and
3958123004.dds with pew_00_ub_0034_dm_hair.dds
Am I right?

alcaster4242

Swell Supporter
The few I worked with, atm.

Valkyrie
--- PVW_02_UB_0002.PAC --- Agerian
pvw_02_ub_0002.jpg = 2506496657.dds DXT1
pvw_02_ub_0002_dm.jpg = ?
pvw_02_ub_0002_m.jpg = ?
--- PVW_00_UB_0000.PAC --- Luck of Fortuna
pvw_03_ub_0001.jpg = 128015358.dds DXT1
pvw_03_ub_0001_02.jpg = ?
pvw_03_ub_0001_02_m.jpg = ?
pvw_03_ub_0001_dm.jpg = ?
pvw_03_ub_0001_m.jpg = ?

Ranger
--- PEW_02_UB_0003.PAC --- Agerian - this affects Agerian, but I don't see anything that indicates the metal tunic.
pew_00_ub_0001.jpg = 2555076210.dds DXT1
pew_00_ub_0001_dm.jpg = ?
pew_00_ub_0001_m.jpg = ?

Is this how you're looking for, BlackFireBR?

I guess a side note.
When in game, my char's has no nude texture, but other players are!?!?!
ie. Playing as a Ranger, my Ranger's skin is blank, but a Valkyrie standing next to me has nude texture!!!

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Is this how you're looking for, BlackFireBR?

I guess a side note.
When in game, my char's has no nude texture, but other players are!?!?!
ie. Playing as a Ranger, my Ranger's skin is blank, but a Valkyrie standing next to me has nude texture!!!
Yes, that's exactly what we need, good work!

Can you create a Valkyrie and see if she also doesn't have a nude texture when you are playing it? Are you textures settings set to high?

alcaster4242

Swell Supporter
Yes, that's exactly what we need, good work!

Can you create a Valkyrie and see if she also doesn't have a nude texture when you are playing it? Are you textures settings set to high?
It is.
What ever char you are on, the texture doesn't work.
But all other player chars, it works so it appears.

But my graphics texture is medium (not high), if that is the reason.
Than the program the devs did probably only affect high texture and not any settings lower.

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Ranger has 2 nude textures, the the pew_01_nude_0001.dds and the pew_nude_base_0002.dds.dds, but my mod only patches for the first one since I thought the second one wasn't used. I might have to patch for the other one so you can test it and see if it solves the problem or not.

alcaster4242

Swell Supporter
22596486.dds DXT5 = Serendia map icon.
4235232088.dds DXT5 = Calpheon map icon.
3454832451.dds DXT5 = Balenos map icon.
2672919727.dds DTX5 = Pearl Abyss logo.
1677661862.dds DTX5 = Pearl Abyss loading screen at the start of the game.

Attachments

Logo_Icons.zip
69.2 KB · Views: 150

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.