Black Desert Online- Armor/Outfits File Names. Please don't ask about armor swapping in this thread. (3 Viewers)

Baldowin

Potential Patron
yeah sad day to day had to update so many things and even switch patchers cause nothing was working any more just to get simple nude textures D: lol

Heinz Boesel

Vivacious Visitor
I know people will hate me for this, but...

is this really worth it? I mean, as long as a mod has the opportunity to "cheat" for cash-shop items by editing the xml files, Pearl Abyss will be trying to bring it down - this is either an enormous amount of time (mostly yours, BlackFire), or it will have even harder consequences for the users.

Personally, I would love to see your effort going into the Resorepless mod, which does nothing more than remove certain or all armours, when I'm not mistaken? I guess the chance that this will uprise PA is much lower, isn't it?

BlackFireBR

Content Creator

is this really worth it? I mean, as long as a mod has the opportunity to "cheat" for cash-shop items by editing the xml files, Pearl Abyss will be trying to bring it down - this is either an enormous amount of time (mostly yours, BlackFire), or it will have even harder consequences for the users.

Personally, I would love to see your effort going into the Resorepless mod, which does nothing more than remove certain or all armours, when I'm not mistaken? I guess the chance that this will uprise PA is much lower, isn't it?
I agree with you. Honestly I'm happy with only the nude mods. Pearl Abyss clearly doesn't want this and we are lucky nude mods still work (and it was a pain in the ass to make them work the way they do now).
It's useless trying to find a workaround for this because they'll patch again soon.

For now, I'm going to focus on improving my other tools and the Resorepless Nude mod.
This topic is still useful though, I constantly use the armor pac names from here to create my tools.
At least it's not all worthless, at least for me.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Blackfire,
Should this topic be locked (members can read but not post replies)? It can be unlocked if and when you have a fix to the tool. I can edit the first post to state that the tool no longer works.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Blackfire,
Should this topic be locked (members can read but not post replies)? It can be unlocked if and when you have a fix to the tool. I can edit the first post to state that the tool no longer works.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)
I would like this topic to not be locked, if you don't mind. I think there are still some relevant things it can be discussed here like the name of the pac files when new costumes are released, and I would like to add some more stuff to the first page, whenever new game assets arrive.

You can lock my other thread :Black Desert - How to Swap Armors Costumes and Weapons if you are able to.

Thanks

Phrike

Potential Patron

Not everybody is interested in playing naked, many different people used this mod for cosmetic reasons. After many threads and requests the publisher refuses to make the decent costumes available for purchase, this was the only way to not look the exact same for the upteenth month. If they released the requested clothing, I would be the first to legit buy them so I can dye them and swap sets freely without rebooting constantly.
Sad day indeed there is no interest in a workaround. Thanks for all the hard work BlackFire and everybody involved, I discovered this so late and loved trying different clothing options while it lasted.

VxSkFIv.png

Last edited:

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
I placed the DDS file in the files_to_patch directory and ran the injector, but I end up with this
v9NZmG.png

It's like this on every other class (just underwear with a body chunk missing).
Oh, forgot to tell you, you have to put the partcutdesc.xml file from Armor Swapping Essentials, put it in the "files_to_patch" folder as well, open it, erase everything, save it, and run Meta Injector.exe again.

You will have a lot of body clipping though. But there's no other way

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.