[PC] Bitch Exorcist Rio (1 Viewer)

CheeseXD

Potential Patron
DLSite: http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ131285

Pretty good 2D side scroller platformer action. You fight enemies along the way and, uh, have some fun with them to restore your HP. GOR element present, with some decent pics if you game over'd. Demo available on DLSite link

Directional keys to move and jump
Z to kick
X to fire projectile. Kill enemies with projectiles to use Action
C Action key to use when enemies are downed...

RJ131285_img_smp1.jpg RJ131285_img_smp2.jpg RJ131285_img_smp3.jpg

Thundragon

Potential Patron
The controls on this game are enfuriating, however I guess that's part of the challenge. It's weird to find a game where you are both the rape victim and the rapist, and this game did it the right way.

gardenvarietyshark

Potential Patron
The movement range is a bit limited but otherwise the controls are simple and pretty responsive.

I like the game's idea and core mechanic a lot... might have to get the full version.

Any idea how the crates factor into the game? I keep breaking them but it just drains my power and makes me more susceptible to knockdown - and there's not even anything in them!

Last edited by a moderator:

amorant501

Ryonani Teamster
the crates has life in some of them

Yeah though I skipped most crates and just downed enemies with talismans and pressed c, it restores life anyway, plus you get an H-Scene and an attack boost generally, so why not?

Dan Druff

Club Regular
The controls on this game are infuriating; however I guess that's part of the challenge. It's weird to find a game where you are both the rape victim and the rapist, and this game did it the right way.
http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE131285.html
I didn't mind the controls at all. I would like to use the joypad instead, but I don't know how. What I didn't like was that raping the tentacle monster made her immobile. She was satisfied, but she would not respond to any controls. All I could do was quit the demo.

R

Rezial

old post, sorry, but when i got a new comp and moved the game to it later on, but it just tells me fontembed.mfx (with lots of japanese character i dont understand course.) Any know whats going on? Ive played before on the last one, cant figure out what i'm missing...

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.