[PC] Echidna Wars DX (1 Viewer)

other-s

Potential Patron
ntFKxAq.jpg

For those that know of Camel/D-gate, they got together with ASIMOFU (Fromage, if people still remember that game) and worked on a vore game called Millia Wars about 6 years ago that was kinda small and was bundled up with two other small games.
But now, they teamed up again and came out with a stand-alone version that has more playable characters, enemies, and stages.
ミリア戦記DX [D-Gate] | DLsite
You can get the demo from that link by clicking the yellow button below the preview pictures, and it also shows the file size. If you can't find a way to buy the game from the DLsite, Camel mentioned that the game will appear on the English DLsite sometime in the beginning of January, so I'll give it about a week or so. There's only the first part of stage 1, you can only play as 2 characters, and there are only 4 enemies in the demo.

Once again, this is a HEAVILY vore-centric game, so careful about that. There's a bit of yuri in here too with the monster girls. If you need a comparison, It feels like this game is inspired by the Metal Slug games, especially with the how the rabbit girl plays. You don't die in one hit, however, as you have a HP bar. You also have an SP bar that you can use a character's special move with. But as your HP goes down when hit by enemy attacks, your SP bar will be your only defense when you are grabbed by an enemy. It's not constantly draining, but a bit of it will decrease when you are grabbed. If it's at 0 when you are grabbed, your HP bar will then go down, and you'll be pulled into a vore animation, which decreases your health even more. In the full game, there are only a couple enemies that do not have vore animations, and will do something else when you lose all your HP.

Controls - The game uses asdzxc as the keys to use. Z to jump, X to attack, C to use a special move, A to skip any grab sequences, S for the pause menu, and D to toggle the zoom function when you're grabbed. Each character in the full game has their own move sets, but they're explained in the game when you select them, so I won't waste time explaining them.
If you like vore, then I wholeheartedly recommend this game. It's probably my favorite vore game so far, and I hope they plan on doing more with this series in the future. Maybe an update is possible, but we'll just have to wait.

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
Mmmmm, I love good sprite ryona...~~

Not too big on vore, tho. =_= Soooo this one's kinda like a weird middle ground where the chara designs are super cute and the animates are good, but no VO is sad for me, and soooo much vore. ^^;; Buuut this is the best quality vore game I've seen so far!

thesteedman

Ryonani Teamster
Yah it seems a hell of a lot more Vore orientated then the previous demo style game within the bundle. The naga could catch the main star and squeeze her indefinitely if you didn't press any buttons. In this new version when the Naga captures the chosen character, (there are two animations) it just goes straight into vore.

Not my thing personally but certainly a great find for those who are into it :P

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
If you like the sprite animations but not a fan of the vore like me, I made some gifs of the 'tired' animations, which I think is very cute~
I put them on my thread here.
I wish this game had more animations that aren't vore. Buuuut I'm sure someone else is making stuff like that, and if you like vore, I bet this one is really super good, huh?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.