[MenZ Studio] Isekai Lost in Harem (1 Viewer)

saga55555

Avid Affiliate
Lost In Harem_BG.png

Hi everyone, I here to show my 3rd game "Isekai Lost in Harem".

It's is an action beat'em up game with 1st person view. The game is mainly controlled by a mouse. You can attack, block, parry or use skills in battle to fight against enemies. Game has a level system where you can freely upgrade the status and skill you like. You can play as a high attack fighter, tanky knight, mage or ETC depending on your own choice.

The story of the game is about the world name "Estalia", the world populated only by females. This world is peaceful, thanks to the seal that keeps demons away. But one day, the seal is broken and demons start to invade the land. People get attacked and get controlled by the dark power of the demon lord.

"You" are the hero who reincarnates into this world. A prophesized hero wielding a magic lance destined to appear before the world at its time of need. Your main mission is to defeat the demon lord and rescue the people of Estalia with your holy lance!

What will you see in Isekai Lost in Harem?

• 6 Chapters, each chapter has 4 stages
  • 6 Bosses and 14-16 minions. Each one have their own unique design and battle style
  • More than 40+ H-animations
  • All characters have high quality graphic
  • Cutscenes and dialogues with comedy theme
  • Level up, Status upgrade, Skills and Equipment system
  • Challenge mode/stage for players who like challenge

About H Content
The fetishes in this game are rape, reverse rape, slime, tentacle and yuri. You can H with the girl after you beat them. Demon type enemies can use H-attack against you too. Each chapter has a map stage that you can walk around to discover items and yuri scene.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

>>> Game Demo here <<<
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1K-tGE8hNYP_VdzgcYNSloEh4Xnsrq6IX/view?usp=sharing

Sample Screenshot

01.png
02.png
03.png
04.png

08.png
06.png

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

My Previous Game

Atelier Tia

STEAM / DLSITE

Virgin Invader

DLSITE

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Isekai Lost in Harem is still in early stage, I finished the 1st chapter and most of the game system.
If you have any question, feel free to ask. Any suggestion are welcome :D

Blog : http://menzstudio357.blogspot.com/

Erobotan

Avid Affiliate
good looking game as always! and nice to see you here! I really love the white nun Clarisse' design.

sadly they're going to close the site .. unless there is someone who want to take over.

saga55555

Avid Affiliate
good looking game as always! and nice to see you here! I really love the white nun Clarisse' design.

sadly they're going to close the site .. unless there is someone who want to take over.
Thank you :D

Yeah, so sad. I'm in this webboard and love to see lot of art(ryona) for years :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.