Bigger Ass Mod? (1 Viewer)

E

egavasx

I would like to see a mod to increase the size of the girl's ass. I know that Patrice has made a thicker ass and leg mod, but I'm looking for one just to increase the ass size. I also am aware of a few threads out there with links to some mods that have been made, but these threads are old, and the links are out of date. Would someone be able to provide me with an this mod, or an up-to-date link to it?

nice-ass-74.jpg

nice-ass-77.jpeg

nice-ass-56.jpg
P.S. I'm kinda new here and tried to make this thread up to par with the standards

stuntcock

Content Creator
I also am aware of a few threads out there with links to some mods that have been made, but these threads are old, and the links are out of date. Would someone be able to provide me with an this mod, or an up-to-date link to it?
Patrice's mods

Rufferto's mod

I'm looking for one just to increase the ass size.
Enlarging the buttock tends to screw up the animation of the girl's body. If we make the buttocks noticeably bulbous then they won't blend properly into the lower back when the leg is extended.

It's not impossible to overcome this problem, but it tends to require sacrifices (in artistic fidelity, or animation quality, or anatomical accuracy, or range of motion, etc). There isn't an easy solution, which is why you tend not to see many mods of this type (unlike "muscular arms" or "muscular abs", which are much easier to animate).

Photographs aren't useful. We need anime-style reference images for modding work. Preferably reference images which show side views of kneeling characters, because flexion and extension of the leg will inevitably change the shape of the buttock. Anime-style artwork is important, because we aren't just trying to recreate a particular outline; we must also adjust the glare and shading so that the new shape will be visually convincing.

Alternatively: take a SDT screenshot, bring it into Photoshop, and then airbrush it so that it shows your prefered shape and shading. Post the edited screenshot as your reference image. Repeat a few times with the girl in different kneeling positions (e.g. squashed down vs stretching upwards) and a few custom animtools positions (e.g. missionary, doggystyle, etc) so that the modder can get a clear idea of how you expect the various bodyparts to blend together.

Even better: rip the SDT art assets, and then use Inkscape to reshape the thigh and backside sprites into your desired shape. Share the SVG.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.