Do you prefer zako victory, defeat or enjoy both?

• 100% winning!

Votes: 29 12.7%
  • 100% losing!

Votes: 139 61.0%
  • Both!

Votes: 60 26.3%

• Total voters

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
A little reminder that G-Star 2019 will start from tomorrow and I'm still having high hopes for Fighters Club Mobile to be revealed. From what I translated on KOG's official website:

"Since its establishment in 2000, KOG has developed and serviced six online games (Grand Chase, Elsword, Hero, Aima, Ultimate Race), and is developing one new mobile game and one new game. Elsword is especially active in Taiwan, Hong Kong, Japan, Europe and China"

Hero is another name for Fighters Club: Hero, which is an upgraded version of Fighters Club (if you remember my previous posts). One new game could be Kurtzpel (which is already done), and there's a possibility that this one new mobile game could be Fighters Club Mobile. Why?
1. Copyright for Fighters Club was renewed on August 2017
2. The official guide for Fighters Club was deleted from Thisisgame around mid-2017
3. Fighters Club's website domain was renewed last year

KOG always been one of the major exhibitors in G-Star starting on 2011, and I have hopes for them to reveal Fighters Club Mobile this year since they already released Grand Chase and Kurtzpel on 2017 and 2018 respectively. Elsword M is dead since Nexon is undergoing a company restructuring, and KOG has already removed traces of it from its website, which (probably) paves the way to Fighters Club Mobile

I can't wait to see my mechanic and amazoness waifus again..

Last edited:

anavin500

Avid Affiliate
May i request none goro for 4 angel (4 topless boss )
Just kill her and let her die and captuer ther boobs

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
Welp, G-Star 2019 has been a total disappointment. No news of Fighters Club Mobile, but KOG decided to promote Grand Chase's new major update on the last day instead. G-Star 2019 is now nothing but a circlejerk for MMORPG and battle royale crap (thanks a lot, Netmarble and Krafton)

They didn't open a stand there surprisingly, despite being one of the most anticipated exhibitors since 2017, and all of my dreams to see my mechanic and amazoness waifus crumbled (for now). I fear that it could be cancelled, or postponed to next year. AFAIK Nexon cancelled 5 projects during their restructuring, and one of them is an MMO game called Dragon Hound. I'm hoping that Fighters Club Mobile isn't one of them, and KOG should learn their mistakes on publishing Elsword M with Nexon, only to be shut down in a matter of months :(

What a dick move, KOG. Don't fail me again like this :(

Last edited:

RadRanger47

Swell Supporter
So I heard Kingdom Under Fire II is finally out. Man it's been a long time since I've seen that game, last I heard was from 2013 but it's here now in the west so that's good! It changed alot this game, went from being a Action-hybrid-RTS single player like Crusaders and then all Action-hybrid-RTS-MMO which I don't mind. Here's the trailers where I think all begin from this.

And end with this.

Man I feel old... Anyway this is a zako thread so one thing I love about this series is the depiction of Elves, mostly dark elves cause they're amazing. A army of dark babes to command ...or slaughter them ...or take home, is always a thing for me. Here's some pics I saved from years ago.
The Crusaders dark elves.

And the dark elves from II. These arts are pretty old so don't know about the artist

Interesting, these dark elves in the two arts and the game itself are more little lightskined compare to the Crusaders. Not saying who's better, I'll take them both anyway.
As for Crusaders, I still have the game, as well as a still working xbox, so whenever I'm feeling seeing them babes again, I'll pop it in!
I also have the first game in the series, A War of Heroes which is a RTS-RPG-hybrid. But since this is a action thread, I won't talk about it but it have a decent number of female units, but there's not many videos for it...so yeah.
Woah! :eek: What a long comment, sorry about that. I just wanted to talk about one of my favorite zakos in the thread but looks like I got carried away. I just wanted to let it all out. Sorry there's not much zako in this comment, that's all I have.
I'm tired now for typing this, so gotta hit the hay, so till then!

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
So I heard Kingdom Under Fire II is finally out. Man it's been a long time since I've seen that game, last I heard was from 2013 but it's here now in the west so that's good! It changed alot this game, went from being a Action-hybrid-RTS single player like Crusaders and then all Action-hybrid-RTS-MMO which I don't mind. Here's the trailers where I think all begin from this.

And end with this.

Man I feel old... Anyway this is a zako thread so one thing I love about this series is the depiction of Elves, mostly dark elves cause they're amazing. A army of dark babes to command ...or slaughter them ...or take home, is always a thing for me. Here's some pics I saved from years ago.
The Crusaders dark elves.
View attachment 99449View attachment 99450View attachment 99451
And the dark elves from II. These arts are pretty old so don't know about the artist
View attachment 99452View attachment 99453
Interesting, these dark elves in the two arts and the game itself are more little lightskined compare to the Crusaders. Not saying who's better, I'll take them both anyway.
As for Crusaders, I still have the game, as well as a still working xbox, so whenever I'm feeling seeing them babes again, I'll pop it in!
I also have the first game in the series, A War of Heroes which is a RTS-RPG-hybrid. But since this is a action thread, I won't talk about it but it have a decent number of female units, but there's not many videos for it...so yeah.
Woah! :eek: What a long comment, sorry about that. I just wanted to talk about one of my favorite zakos in the thread but looks like I got carried away. I just wanted to let it all out. Sorry there's not much zako in this comment, that's all I have.
I'm tired now for typing this, so gotta hit the hay, so till then!

Looks interesting...but why the common-looking blonde elves are called dark elves? Lmao

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
Looks interesting...but why the common-looking blonde elves are called dark elves? Lmao
I don't know much about the game now. But back then, one of the very first info about story is dark elf faction had a new matron called Isabella and she's albino dark elf. Those elven chicks wear the same costume as Isabella but look less evil. I think they are albino dark elves too, if not Isabella's new looks....

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
I don't know much about the game now. But back then, one of the very first info about story is dark elf faction had a new matron called Isabella and she's albino dark elf. Those elven chicks wear the same costume as Isabella but look less evil. I think they are albino dark elves too, if not Isabella's new looks....

So they're albino dark elves? Hmmm...

RadRanger47

Swell Supporter
So they're albino dark elves? Hmmm...
Interesting, the Spellsword class share the style and traits of Isabella. Since you can custom the character, you can make her look like one of the dark elf units. The Spellsword custom difference from left to right. The only thing missing from the right is the yummy silver hair.

And of course the dark elf unit above me. These are pretty old I have saved for quite a while so I don't know how much has changed.
However, I am maybe planning to get the game to check them zako units and of course the elf classes, as well to see if Isabella still there in the game.
I maybe also take screenshots of them and post them here, if you guys are interested.

Severity

Club Regular
Oh, KUFII. I've got it actually. It's pretty good! A fair amount of the enemies are Dark Elves exactly like in RadRanger's bottom picture, they're pretty frequent enemies at the point I'm at.

You can also get Dark Elf units, which as far as I can tell are the exact same models as the enemies. As for character creation, it's not Code Vein, but there's still a decent amount of face and hair stuff.

JoanCujoh

Master of this Domain
Oh, KUFII. I've got it actually. It's pretty good! A fair amount of the enemies are Dark Elves exactly like in RadRanger's bottom picture, they're pretty frequent enemies at the point I'm at.

You can also get Dark Elf units, which as far as I can tell are the exact same models as the enemies. As for character creation, it's not Code Vein, but there's still a decent amount of face and hair stuff.
You play the version wihch is out like two days ago or the one who was already in Korea?
I ask this since every new video about KUF2 I haven't see a dark elves, so I was worried

lion

Avid Affiliate
May i request none goro for 4 angel (4 topless boss )
Just kill her and let her die and captuer ther boobs

polecats and kunoichi boobs

Attachments

• t43a3.jpg
    t43a3.jpg
    440.2 KB · Views: 234
  • 7757.jpg
    7757.jpg
    243.8 KB · Views: 223
  • 54yy5.jpg
    54yy5.jpg
    343.3 KB · Views: 211
  • oppai139.png
    oppai139.png
    781.6 KB · Views: 220
  • a002.jpg
    a002.jpg
    280.1 KB · Views: 224
  • a001.jpg
    a001.jpg
    145 KB · Views: 212
  • ae.jpg
    ae.jpg
    463.3 KB · Views: 221
  • a003.jpg
    a003.jpg
    428.8 KB · Views: 242
  • ght.jpg
    ght.jpg
    210 KB · Views: 227
  • 535.jpg
    535.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 252
  • 535_2.jpg
    535_2.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 251

Myosotis

Avid Affiliate
Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts

Pictured is Olga Kurchatova from the Kolchak harbour of the fist game, 1:05 in that video
6:30 is Antanasia(Anastasia?) X. Alikhanova or her body double.
Ghost warrior 3 has Darya Kuznetsov, all this info is from walkthroughs and searches so I may have missed mnay.

wj1905

Master of this Domain
I discovered a game called The Dream of Rowan, which is an Amiga game from 2017 surprisingly. Anyway you might like the final boss of the game called Agre. I created a Female Villains wiki page for her here: Agre (The Dream Of Rowan)

Here are some gameplay videos too:

Agre looks great but man... this game is not even a little challenging. All the bosses are super tall and shoot OVER your head, so you don't even have to try to avoid their shots. :P

Dan Druff

Club Regular

The last new character in Streets of Rage 4 is Adam Hunter. Had he come in sooner, he could have saved Axel from getting beat down by Nora in the first three seconds of the video. The big biker lady has a headbutt attack at 0:07 which appears to be her only move at the moment. The game will come out the first half of 2020, so I hope there will be one more gameplay trailer showing the enemies and their moves.

snakesonaplane

Casual Client

The last new character in Streets of Rage 4 is Adam Hunter. Had he come in sooner, he could have saved Axel from getting beat down by Nora in the first three seconds of the video. The big biker lady has a headbutt attack at 0:07 which appears to be her only move at the moment. The game will come out the first half of 2020, so I hope there will be one more gameplay trailer showing the enemies and their moves.

Looking forward to this one. I managed to play a demo of it a month or so ago and it was fun. Hopefully there are some female enemies that we haven't seen yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.