Do you prefer zako victory, defeat or enjoy both?

• 100% winning!

Votes: 29 12.7%
  • 100% losing!

Votes: 139 61.0%
  • Both!

Votes: 60 26.3%

• Total voters

burom

Master of this Domain
Commission - Gendoikari1 by ichimoral on DeviantArt

ddihmlu-f2569917-39b1-4fc0-9348-e56e72d2b710.jpg
[/SPOILER}

Last edited:

Dan Druff

Club Regular

The thing that always bothered me about Fight'N Rage is that only one type of female exists. They can come up with all these different ideas for male characters but use the same body type for every female character whether it is main character, regular enemy, boss, or NPC. You see it in the first ten seconds of the video.
Beat em up hentai game, good amount of zakos

Male enemies are allowed to keep their clothes upon defeat; they simply darken and eventually fade while the female enemies suffer clothing damage and remain onscreen after defeat. It feels like I only come in every month to gripe about the way developers use female enemies.

nagato

Club Regular
Awesome. I love how their panties are showing when you hit them!

Is this hentai? The defeated zakos stay on and naked, but there is no sex with them...

Indeed it is not a hardcore as a typical hentai game, I guess ample of nudity counted as "hentai". The production value is fairly good. I found it form a youtube channel Action Hentai Games Ryona リアナアクションヘンタイゲーム there is plenty of Ryona games (most of them you already heard about.

Edit: I forgot to mention, the playable character can be raped by the enemy, similar to Guilty hell, as well as damaged clothing.

Last edited:

kofaint

Avid Affiliate
Also, does anyone have access to her voice clips or knows where I can find them? One person on YouTube made several voice compilations for every single character in the game with the exception of the thugs and I'm hoping someone knows where I can find the ones for the female enemies.
Ripped this from the gamecube ISO a while ago. Unfortunately, it contains EVERY line of dialogue in the game, so I included a partly filled text file which documents what I could find so far. There's definitely more, just haven't wrote it down yet lol.

Attachments

Voice Times.txt
521 bytes · Views: 145

kofaint

Avid Affiliate
Thanks for this! Do you know if you could reduce the playback speed on the audio? It's difficult to hear the dialogue clearly with the increased speed of the audio clip itself.

You can reduce speed by 50% in VLC media player, and in windows media player too I believe.

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain

Ah yes, The Takeover!! The zakos looks nice though and I like the gun toting girls (Topaz and Onyx) and ninjas (Raven) with their sexy tank tops and catsuits!

There's also a couple of cool-looking Thai kickboxers (Hornet and Tomcat) with shorts and arm wraps, but sadly they're guys. I would really love to genderbend them, but I need their sprites for umm..research purposes :3

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
Some hapless halloween party KOF-AS zako are caught in special moves:

I suddenly remembered that Holhorse commissioned this last year:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.