Do you prefer zako victory, defeat or enjoy both?

• 100% winning!

Votes: 29 12.7%
  • 100% losing!

Votes: 139 61.0%
  • Both!

Votes: 60 26.3%

• Total voters

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
Knights of Valour has really five distinct game: Knights of Valour, Knights of Valour 2 (expansion is Nine Dragons), Knights of Valour - Seven Spirits, and Knights of Valour 3 (only saw one female zako here)... and if you want to include the 5th game Knights of Valour (PS4) that ugly 3D one.

Then you got this Mulan sidescroller (wait for the enemy to die for the females to appear)...

Last edited:

wj1905

Master of this Domain
I never knew Dishonored 2 had female guards too. Anyone got some good screenshots or design art for them?
Dishonored 2-Zakos2.png Dishonored 2-Zakos1.png

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
Yooooo KOF All-Star's global server is coming this month on 22nd of October. Pre-registration has opened as well

For those who's been waiting to play KOFAS in English, here's your chance!! I already preregistered tho, and I'm going to restart my game from the ground up since I sucked hard on the JP server

RadRanger47

Swell Supporter
I feel it's time to get my beat em up fix. Got paid today so you guys recommend any beat em ups? I already pick up Fight n rage, pretty cool game so far, the girls are really hot too but damn it's gets hard later on... :mad: The only character I got far was Gal, people say she's the hardest but she's easy to play to me, of all beat em ups I played for the past years this game is the most challenging, so yeah. Played Double Dragon Neon when it first came out so I'm good with that. Anyway, any beat em ups with great replay value will be appreciated.
P.S. I preregistered for KOF All-Star... Mai and Terry FTW. :wink:

aesopn

Club Regular
I feel it's time to get my beat em up fix. Got paid today so you guys recommend any beat em ups? I already pick up Fight n rage, pretty cool game so far, the girls are really hot too but damn it's gets hard later on... :mad: The only character I got far was Gal, people say she's the hardest but she's easy to play to me, of all beat em ups I played for the past years this game is the most challenging, so yeah. Played Double Dragon Neon when it first came out so I'm good with that. Anyway, any beat em ups with great replay value will be appreciated.
P.S. I preregistered for KOF All-Star... Mai and Terry FTW. :wink:
Haha, that's quite a lot of good ones out there.
For instance you have the old school arcade ones which you can get Mame emulator for free.
If you want to buy one I recommend River City Girls!
Challenging and satisfying fighting experience!

EvilDraconis

Ryonani Teamster
Yooooo KOF All-Star's global server is coming this month on 22nd of October. Pre-registration has opened as well

For those who's been waiting to play KOFAS in English, here's your chance!! I already preregistered tho, and I'm going to restart my game from the ground up since I sucked hard on the JP server

can any of the enemies grab you in this game? from what i've seen i'd guess no as it looks to be like every other phone game with just special flashy shit going off constantly.

kubi mage

Club Regular
can any of the enemies grab you in this game? from what i've seen i'd guess no as it looks to be like every other phone game with just special flashy shit going off constantly.
There are special throws but I don't think any of the zako can perform them. Some bosses can, though.

RadRanger47

Swell Supporter
Haha, that's quite a lot of good ones out there.
For instance you have the old school arcade ones which you can get Mame emulator for free.
If you want to buy one I recommend River City Girls!
Challenging and satisfying fighting experience!
Mame emulator? It's been a while since I used that, I'll redownload it.
I noted River City Girls on my list. River City is the name I haven't heard in quite awhile or Kunio-Kun series people called it.
I'll properly look around for more beat em ups, of course with zakos in it. Thanks aesopn. :smile:

aesopn

Club Regular
Mame emulator? It's been a while since I used that, I'll redownload it.
I noted River City Girls on my list. River City is the name I haven't heard in quite awhile or Kunio-Kun series people called it.
I'll properly look around for more beat em ups, of course with zakos in it. Thanks aesopn. :smile:
This thread covers 80% of my knowledge already, could be very helpful :smile:

Also I recommend Openbor games which turns traditional fighting game character into zakos.
If you want to fight some KOF characters, this is your go.
Crime Buster is a nice game to start with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.