Do you prefer zako victory, defeat or enjoy both?

• 100% winning!

Votes: 29 12.7%
  • 100% losing!

Votes: 139 61.0%
  • Both!

Votes: 60 26.3%

• Total voters

aesopn

Club Regular
I'm loving River City Girls!
All these zakos and amazing boss fights.
It makes the game become real challenging!

Btw, there's a lot of arcade cameo in this game. Apart from all these Double Dragon cameos like Linda, Abobo, Burnov...

Does anyone recognize this NPC from any previous beat'em up series?

If you can get this it proves you are a real arcade beat'em up zako fan :D

josephes

Swell Supporter
I'm loving River City Girls!
All these zakos and amazing boss fights.
It makes the game become real challenging!

Btw, there's a lot of arcade cameo in this game. Apart from all these Double Dragon cameos like Linda, Abobo, Burnov...

Does anyone recognize this NPC from any previous beat'em up series?
View attachment 96375

If you can get this it proves you are a real arcade beat'em up zako fan :D

That's Martha Splatterhead, the final boss from The Combatribes! I recognized her from anywhere! :grin:

Last edited:

aesopn

Club Regular
That's Martha Splatterhead, the final boss from the The Combatribes! I recognized her from anywhere! :grin:
Ding ding ding... We have a winner :tongue:
She grown a lot of muscle over the years. Hahahah (Or maybe it's from her psychic power)

That makes you think female zakos (or in this case, the criminal boss) can also have a normal and peaceful life after they retired.
May be get married... open a shop or something...
And beat the crap out of those who dare to cause chaos in their shop!

aesopn

Club Regular
How does this recruitment work? I have not seen it in gameplay yet...
Basically you beat everyone in the map, the last minion in the map is likely to plead and you can recruit him/her.
You can summon your recruitment with a specific attack.
Examples are:
School girl: Tornado kick
Cheerleader: Diving kick
Linda: Whip grab swing
Bear claw girl: Charging punch
Yakuza henchwoman: Dagger throw

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
Ding ding ding... We have a winner :tongue:
She grown a lot of muscle over the years. Hahahah (Or maybe it's from her psychic power)

That makes you think female zakos (or in this case, the criminal boss) can also have a normal and peaceful life after they retired.
May be get married... open a shop or something...
And beat the crap out of those who dare to cause chaos in their shop!

I could imagine the mechanic girls from Fighters Club opening a car repair shop, or maybe Rana from Revenge on the Streets opening a Muay Thai/MMA gym

lookit

Swell Supporter
Basically you beat everyone in the map, the last minion in the map is likely to plead and you can recruit him/her.
Examples are:
This setting reminds me of R of Blacklagoon. (Black Lagoon's own comic book LOL)

The comic tells the story that Black Lagoon is actually a movie, not a real story. Everyone in the comic is played by actors. The dead twins are played by child star. They are taller than before when they come back to visit the group.

Of course, these are interesting, but for me, the more evil zako is, the better it is to be completely evil. :)

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Examples are:
Nice!
Got sprites of the other girls? I have not seen the last two girls you mentioned yet.

Nice arabian style outfits. Love those pants. Got any spritesheets?

JoanCujoh

Master of this Domain
Hey everyone, today (at least in France) is out, Borderlands 3 and has we expected there is zako in it, but not only from the psycho, the regular fanatic have different type of gals, as for the Brutal (Taller and more muscular) I just start the game so I don't know if there is more of them, but I will do a video of it for sure (here some screen shots). The voice acting is really cool (again in French, one of them is the women who dub Tracer) it's really funny to hear women saying really stupid stuff when they attack you or die: "What didn't kill you make you Arrrrgh" or my favorite "Joke on you I already shit myself"
Borderlands® 3_20190913130201.jpg Borderlands® 3_20190913130207.jpg Borderlands® 3_20190913130235.jpg Borderlands® 3_20190913130330.jpg Borderlands® 3_20190913130337.jpg

Last edited:

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
Hey everyone, today (at least in France) is out, Borderlands 3 and has we expected there is zako in it, but not only from the psycho, the regular fanatic have different type of gals, as for the Brutal (Taller and more muscular) I just start the game so I don't know if there is more of them, but I will do a video of it for sure (here she screen shots). The voice acting is really cool (again in French, one of them is the women who dub Tracer) it's really funny to hear women saying really stupid stuff when they attack you or die: "What didn't kill you make you Arrrrgh" or my favorite "Joke on you I already shit myself"
View attachment 96576View attachment 96577View attachment 96578View attachment 96579View attachment 96580

Can't wait to see the Brutals though. FYI, the female fanatics are voiced by Sarah Wiedenheft and Dawn M. Bennett on the English version

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.