Avatar Korra - Dynamic Hair + Body + Clothes

Happa

Potential Patron
Joined
Apr 14, 2013
Re: Avatar Korra - Dynamic Hair

Shift-Click her clothes if she gets stubborn.
 

zzaapp002

Club Regular
Joined
Dec 10, 2011
Location
California
Re: Avatar Korra - Dynamic Hair

Sweet, can't wait to check her out! Thanks!

EDIT -
Checked her out! Double sweet! She looks great with your import and Kir's Dejah Thoris outfit. Thanks again....

 

Happa

Potential Patron
Joined
Apr 14, 2013
Re: Avatar Korra - Dynamic Hair

I wanted to mod her body, give her the same muscle mass as in the show. But the right shoulder or upper torso seem to be bugged and do not respond to the skin color that you can modify in the game. Also, the head did not seem to be moddable so I could not bake the skin color in the body mod.
 

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
Joined
Jun 15, 2012
Location
Lexington, TN
Re: Avatar Korra - Dynamic Hair

Set the skin tone to dark in the game, then adjust it to your preference. Generate the character code, copy and paste it into the line marked: "character code = ""; in the template's coding.

Then all you have to do is use the "Assets/ Palettes/ Skin tone Dark" to color the Body template. When you export and open it in the game, it will auto set to the appropriate skin tone, similar to what I did with the Muscular her mod. If you're interested I posted the FLA in my Vanilla thread ;D
 

Happa

Potential Patron
Joined
Apr 14, 2013
Re: Avatar Korra - Dynamic Hair

Dante said:
Set the skin tone to dark in the game, then adjust it to your preference. Generate the character code, copy and paste it into the line marked: "character code = ""; in the template's coding.

Then all you have to do is use the "Assets/ Palettes/ Skin tone Dark" to color the Body template. When you export and open it in the game, it will auto set to the appropriate skin tone, similar to what I did with the Muscular her mod. If you're interested I posted the FLA in my Vanilla thread ;D
I found the bug, I had an older version of SDT, your mod had the same problem: the shoulder and the back of the torso did not respond to Her skin color. Everything is fine with version 1.21.1b. Thanks Dante.
 

Happa

Potential Patron
Joined
Apr 14, 2013
Re: Avatar Korra - Dynamic Hair + Body

And you can use the new muscled body on Chun Li, Christie and other fighters.
 

Kir

Casual Client
Joined
Jul 20, 2011
Re: Avatar Korra - Dynamic Hair + Body

Happa said:
And you can use the new muscled body on Chun Li, Christie and other fighters.
Definitely one of the best body mods ever. Excellent job you did there.

Can I can request for separate muscle mod without Korra hair, background and character code?

Thanks
 

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
Joined
Jun 15, 2012
Location
Lexington, TN
Re: Avatar Korra - Dynamic Hair + Body

Dude, that looks amazing 8). I like how you gave her just a little muscle tone, where as I went full out ripped body builder.
 

zzaapp002

Club Regular
Joined
Dec 10, 2011
Location
California
Re: Avatar Korra - Dynamic Hair + Body

Very nice work! The muscle sculpting is subtle yet extremely effective....

Ah, I can just see the mods for comic books, shonen shows and fighting games a'comin'!

Hmm, and don't forget the acrobats, cheerleaders, martial artists, gymnasts, yoga instructors, volleyball players and other hot athlete types.
 

Happa

Potential Patron
Joined
Apr 14, 2013
Re: Avatar Korra - Dynamic Hair + Body

Thanks, for the comments. This is motivation do make her some clothes. I also added the vanilla body modto the top of the thread, as per request.

Enjoy.
 

Kir

Casual Client
Joined
Jul 20, 2011
Re: Avatar Korra - Dynamic Hair + Body

Happa said:
Thanks, for the comments. This is motivation do make her some clothes. I also added the vanilla body modto the top of the thread, as per request.

Enjoy.
Appreciate the separate mod. Can't wait to see the final product.
 
O

okiguy777

Re: Avatar Korra - Dynamic Hair + Body

Thanks for the upload, looks fantastic
 

KiwiKujo291

Potential Patron
Joined
Mar 21, 2013
Re: Avatar Korra - Dynamic Hair + Body

Nice upload, especially enjoy the Hardbod mod; it makes it a lot easier to make sexy bois with :3
 

TravLurk

Potential Patron
Joined
May 6, 2013
Re: Avatar Korra - Dynamic Hair + Body

This is awesome, Happa! Thank you for making the body mode and putting work into Korra. Excellent job. :D
 
Top Bottom