Avatar Korra - Dynamic Hair + Body + Clothes (1 Viewer)

Happa

Content Creator
New version with clothes:
Korra3.gif
Flash:View attachment Korra.swf

Seperate Body
HardBod.gif
Flash:View attachment HardBod.swf
WARNING: Clothes wont fit, the muscles will go through. Only Underwear fit passably well.

Last edited by a moderator:

zzaapp002

Staff
RM Moderator
Re: Avatar Korra - Dynamic Hair

Sweet, can't wait to check her out! Thanks!

EDIT -
Checked her out! Double sweet! She looks great with your import and Kir's Dejah Thoris outfit. Thanks again....

Happa

Content Creator

I wanted to mod her body, give her the same muscle mass as in the show. But the right shoulder or upper torso seem to be bugged and do not respond to the skin color that you can modify in the game. Also, the head did not seem to be moddable so I could not bake the skin color in the body mod.

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator

Set the skin tone to dark in the game, then adjust it to your preference. Generate the character code, copy and paste it into the line marked: "character code = ""; in the template's coding.

Then all you have to do is use the "Assets/ Palettes/ Skin tone Dark" to color the Body template. When you export and open it in the game, it will auto set to the appropriate skin tone, similar to what I did with the Muscular her mod. If you're interested I posted the FLA in my Vanilla thread ;D

Happa

Content Creator

Dante said:
Set the skin tone to dark in the game, then adjust it to your preference. Generate the character code, copy and paste it into the line marked: "character code = ""; in the template's coding.

Then all you have to do is use the "Assets/ Palettes/ Skin tone Dark" to color the Body template. When you export and open it in the game, it will auto set to the appropriate skin tone, similar to what I did with the Muscular her mod. If you're interested I posted the FLA in my Vanilla thread ;D

I found the bug, I had an older version of SDT, your mod had the same problem: the shoulder and the back of the torso did not respond to Her skin color. Everything is fine with version 1.21.1b. Thanks Dante.

Happa

Content Creator
Re: Avatar Korra - Dynamic Hair + Body

And you can use the new muscled body on Chun Li, Christie and other fighters.

Kir

Content Creator

Happa said:
And you can use the new muscled body on Chun Li, Christie and other fighters.

Definitely one of the best body mods ever. Excellent job you did there.

Can I can request for separate muscle mod without Korra hair, background and character code?

Thanks

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator

Dude, that looks amazing 8). I like how you gave her just a little muscle tone, where as I went full out ripped body builder.

zzaapp002

Staff
RM Moderator

Very nice work! The muscle sculpting is subtle yet extremely effective....

Ah, I can just see the mods for comic books, shonen shows and fighting games a'comin'!

Hmm, and don't forget the acrobats, cheerleaders, martial artists, gymnasts, yoga instructors, volleyball players and other hot athlete types.

Happa

Content Creator

Thanks, for the comments. This is motivation do make her some clothes. I also added the vanilla body modto the top of the thread, as per request.

Enjoy.

Kir

Content Creator

Happa said:
Thanks, for the comments. This is motivation do make her some clothes. I also added the vanilla body modto the top of the thread, as per request.

Enjoy.

Appreciate the separate mod. Can't wait to see the final product.

KiwiKujo291

Potential Patron

Nice upload, especially enjoy the Hardbod mod; it makes it a lot easier to make sexy bois with :3

TravLurk

Potential Patron

This is awesome, Happa! Thank you for making the body mode and putting work into Korra. Excellent job. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.