Is it easy to adjust existing clothing to fit different body mods? (1 Viewer)

Wankyclaus

Content Creator
I maybe biting off more than I can handle here, but for context there's a couple of really nice body mods combined (thicker thighs 1.0 and skinny stomach 2013) that give her a really nice athletic figure, but of course, most of the clothing for the bottom doesn't fit right.

Is it possible to take like the vanilla skirt or any existing piece of static bottom clothing and just replace that image asset with a slightly skewed out version of the same asset and simply compile into a clothing mod? Basically just change an image and leave everything else as is, or would I have to create everything from scratch?

I think I can get adobe animate 2019, and also JPEX, but looking at the clothing mod tutorial and my slow pc, I'm wondering if it's simple enough for me to play around with.

If not, the women will just have to go bottomless I guess.

sclover13

Content Creator
Decompiling the art and skewing the art within the movieclip will work for what youre requesting... However, the results won't be as pretty as you'd like.

Another member is attempting to do the same thing as mod right now. We've been in discussion on the Discord regarding the feasibility of such a mod.

His concept is to skew and scale both the body and the mod to create all new body shapes using code.

It's as till conceptual, but it might do what just be what youre wanting.

Wankyclaus

Content Creator
Thanks for the reply. That sounds like an interesting plan. I remember back when Konashion was making updates to the game week by week and it is crazy to see how far you guys have built it since.

I was able to get a hold of animate 2019 and I am going through your tutorials now. Maybe I can add some dynamic hairs and recreate some of the simpler clothes for the thick thighs mod myself until you guys can figure out your method.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.