ArcheAge StarkNaked (1 Viewer)

Eddyboy

Content Creator
UPDATE: Ver. 0.2 released, with full nudity this time. I've kept 0.1 in the post for those who prefer toplessness. Version 0.3 will include both options (With the shiny installer!) and improve the quality. But since full nude was asked for, I prefered to get this version out ASAP so I can take my time with 0.3. Enjoy!

Download:
View attachment ArcheAge StarkNaked 0.1.rar
(Topless)
View attachment ArcheAge StarkNaked 0.2.rar (Full Nude)

EDIT: If you are having problems with the installation, try overwriting the existing installer with this one: View attachment 21841

Readme:
Code:
ArcheAge StarkNaked by Eddyboy
Version 0.2

This mod will turn females of all playable races naked when not wearing armor.
If I get a hang of the file structure, maybe I'll edit some armors.

How to install:

Run the Install.exe in the main folder of this file.
It will ask you to locate your "game_pak" file, which is located in your main ArcheAge directory.
This is usually along the lines of "X:\Glyph\Games\ArcheAge\(Beta?)\
Once you select the "game_pak", it should do the rest automatically.

If you are like me and prefer not to run .exe files uploaded by shady folk like me, or if my crappily coded installer doesn't work for you,you can also manually add the game_pak's location to the .bat file in the /bin directory.
Running this will run an .exe file uploaded by some other shady folk anyway, but whatever.
While we're at it: That shady folk is Luigi Auriemma with his QuickBMS Exporter. Without him, modding ArcheAge would not be as easy for the rest of us.

Made by Eddyboy @ gamevixenzone.com, 2014

Attachments

• preview.jpg
    preview.jpg
    379.2 KB · Views: 7,133
  • Preview.jpg
    Preview.jpg
    250.3 KB · Views: 8,427
Last edited by a moderator:

BlackFlame

Potential Patron
Let me go ahead and say thank you for making a thread. It makes it a lot easier to go through, since the old thread was a mess.

~BlackFlame

Edit: Mod works just fine ingame. Took a few attempts to get it right via batch file, the .exe was simple enough to use, I just wanted to go ahead and make sure both methods worked with this for future people.

Eddyboy

Content Creator
Thanks. Actually I intended to get modding right away with the release. Usually it's like Edit Textures -> Import Textures -> Test them ingame -> Repeat.

Taking into account the current queue times, I expect the next version of the mod to be ready by March 12th, 2017. Enjoy!

NotMe

Content Creator
Thanks. Actually I intended to get modding right away with the release. Usually it's like Edit Textures -> Import Textures -> Test them ingame -> Repeat.

Taking into account the current queue times, I expect the next version of the mod to be ready by March 12th, 2017. Enjoy!
When I tested modding it during the beta I found that it's possible to replace textures without restarting the game.
Textures are reloaded by going to the character select screen and they also get reloaded by going into the game itself.
I also found that textures can get reloaded without leaving the game world but I don't know exactly what triggers it. I had the original textures in the game file, alt-tabbed, imported some textures and went to do other things. When I came back I maximized the game and the new textures had been loaded.

Dunno if this will help you but I thought it might be interesting for you to know.

Eddyboy

Content Creator
This is not stark naked too bad..
ScreenShot0029.jpg Hold it right there!

There will be, soon. Sadly, not only did the game delete all my characters for no reason at all, it also prevents me from creating new ones, again for no reason at all. Which means I can't start doing the missing 2 races now. Which also makes me like the game less by the minute, decreasing the odds of further modding after I'm done with the full nudes.

TheRaven

Potential Patron
That sucks, dude. I guess every MMO launch has to have a few hiccups. You're doing great work, anyway. Long may it continue. (•⚗৺⚗•)

Eddyboy

Content Creator
Version 0.2 released, adding full nudity as an option (see first post)! Since testing it out is quite a pain with the state the game is currently in, I am only like 90% sure that everything will be perfect, but this way I have the full nude version out that people were asking for and can now get to improving the quality some more.

Eddyboy

Content Creator
It's not? It should be though.

I'll test it, but not today. It literally takes hours just to log on. Unless they get their shit together with the queues, I won't be playing.

Eddyboy

Content Creator
Just tested it with each race again (had to make a second account, yay for 2 character maximum) and it worked just fine, with the installer. Have you tried manually installing it with the bat file?

Eddyboy

Content Creator
So, is this not using the game_pak file inside the working folder under C: anymore like the other ones?

...Erm... What? No, if you used drive C it won't work, you need to have a drive X. Better buy some new hard disks.
Sarcastic arrogant asshole comment aside, if you have a game_pak file inside an ArchAge folder, that should be the one.

Dark Thoughts

Potential Patron
Okay, I just remembered some guys using the ArcheAge folder from Glyph and got wrongly patched textures while it was working fine with the one under C:/ArcheAge/Working. I'm not sure how the game manages those folders because I'm relatively sure that it is just a shortcut to the game folder, but maybe they were just using the wrong patch or something.

Edit: Nope, needs to be the one inside of the working folder or the .bat will not find the path.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.