ArcheAge StarkNaked (1 Viewer)

Eddyboy

Content Creator
Right, the "working folder" isn't a folder, but a link to wherever you actually installed the game.
But thanks, I didn't even know this folder was created, so I'll add it do the readme in later versions to make installing easier.

I should work fine with the actual install directory nonetheless, though.

Last edited by a moderator:

strapjob

Potential Patron
I cant get this to apply - I just want the cat girl nude to work. I think because I still have the other nude mod from this site working in the game - it cant overwrite it maybe?

BlackFlame

Potential Patron
attempted both the .bat or the exe as an admin instead of a normal user? If your on vista/7/8, try that. o'o

If you want a specific mod for a specific race, go into your file you downloaded and delete the portions that arn't relating to the race you want, that way it doesnt overwrite the others. ;o

strapjob

Potential Patron
Admin for win7 is a no go. I really have no idea how to do the non.exe version.

Read me says "coded installer doesn't work for you,you can also manually add the game_pak's location to the .bat file in the /bin directory"

Wisher

Potential Patron
You have to edit the Install.bat file since the lines arent correct.

This is how it should look like (the paths for the commands should have 2 dots/full stops instead of 1 and quotation marks for the file location) :
Code:
..\bin\ArcheageImporter.exe -r -w ..\bin\ArcheageScript.run "[B]Wherever the game is installed[/B]\Glyph\Games\ArcheAge\Beta\game_pak" ..\AASN\

Eddyboy

Content Creator

This is how it should look like (the paths for the commands should have 2 dots/full stops instead of 1 and quotation marks for the file location) :

Interesting, thanks. I used the script just as it was in the file, with 1 dot and without quotation marks, but the version you sent works as well. So just in case this one works better for the people having problems, I've made another installer that uses this formatting.

So, everyone having problems with the installation, try overwriting the existing installer with this one: View attachment Installer.rar

If that works for you, I have ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA why, but as long as it does, who cares?

----
Fun fact: Since release, I have not been able to actually play this game yet. When I was online, it was basically for modding purposes. Adding together Yesterday and the day before, I spent 16 hours in a queue waiting to play, and 0 seconds playing.

This has made it highly unlikely I will play this game, and therefore reduces the chances of further mod updates.

Dark Thoughts

Potential Patron
Like I said, it is also working fine if you use the shortcut under C:, but people don't seem to like reading a few postings back ...

Seraphine

Potential Patron
I tried the different installer..read the directions (found the game_pak in the C directory in archeage etc.,) and I get the following error (and I tried the other installer)..I also tried editing the .bat file..and kept receiving an error about it "not being a supported action." I am kind of new to this, so I apologize in advance if I am making a dumb mistake :D

I was really careful to follow the directions though...so I am not sure..I am on Win 7 64-bit also, if that helps.
Error.png

Wisher

Potential Patron
I tried the different installer..read the directions (found the game_pak in the C directory in archeage etc.,) and I get the following error (and I tried the other installer)..I also tried editing the .bat file..and kept receiving an error about it "not being a supported action." I am kind of new to this, so I apologize in advance if I am making a dumb mistake :D

I was really careful to follow the directions though...so I am not sure..I am on Win 7 64-bit also, if that helps.
View attachment 21842

You should be able to just right click > edit the Install.bat file and fix it.

EDIT: The reason it's causing this problem is that "./" means current directory so the "bin" folder after that doesnt actually exist. Which is why "../" (main directory) should fix it for you. :)

Another way of fixing it would be
Code:
.\ArcheageImporter.exe -r -w .\ArcheageScript.run "X:\Install Path\Glyph\Games\ArcheAge\Beta\game_pak" ..\AASN\

Eddyboy, are you playing on the US or the EU servers? I very rarely have queues on the EU servers and never had one on mine (Shatigon, first one).

Eddyboy

Content Creator
I was planning to play on EU, Eanna to be exact, cause some friends play there. I come home at 4pm after work, queue up, and leave the queue with over 1000 people left before me 8 hours later to go to bed. Has been like this for three days, so I think ArcheAge is pretty much done for me until Trion Worlds get their shit together.

strapjob

Potential Patron

Code:
..\bin\ArcheageImporter.exe -r -w ..\bin\ArcheageScript.run "[B]Wherever the game is installed[/B]\Glyph\Games\ArcheAge\Beta\game_pak" ..\AASN\

I love this man. This was the problem.

- - - Updated - - -

I was planning to play on EU, Eanna to be exact, cause some friends play there. I come home at 4pm after work, queue up, and leave the queue with over 1000 people left before me 8 hours later to go to bed. Has been like this for three days, so I think ArcheAge is pretty much done for me until Trion Worlds get their shit together.

They want you to pay. 15 bucks patron status is the lowest amount and well worth it.
No queue, nobody messing with your shit and some other stuff.

The problem is that they made it pretend f2p.

Seraphine

Potential Patron

You should be able to just right click > edit the Install.bat file and fix it.

EDIT: The reason it's causing this problem is that "./" means current directory so the "bin" folder after that doesnt actually exist. Which is why "../" (main directory) should fix it for you. :)

Another way of fixing it would be
Code:
.\ArcheageImporter.exe -r -w .\ArcheageScript.run "X:\Install Path\Glyph\Games\ArcheAge\Beta\game_pak" ..\AASN\

Eddyboy, are you playing on the US or the EU servers? I very rarely have queues on the EU servers and never had one on mine (Shatigon, first one).
Ok, I edited it...now the .bat runs...but the mod still isn't working. The .bat opens for a second, then closes. My game is installed in the C: drive, so that's what I put (C: )in the space where it says "Wherever game is installed" within the .bat file. I also tried the alternative, and put C: where the X: is. Sorry if I am missing something really obvious, and thank you for the help :D

I also checked in-game after each attempt, and nothing happened.

Here's what it looks like:
Location.png Script.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.