ArcheAge StarkNaked (1 Viewer)

Eddyboy

Content Creator
They want you to pay. 15 bucks patron status is the lowest amount and well worth it.
No queue, nobody messing with your shit and some other stuff.

The problem is that they made it pretend f2p.

The problem is if you want a pay to play game, Guild Wars 2 is far superior currently.

max.tytski

Potential Patron
Nice mod :) . And if cheapest shop costume could become invisible ( making character nude) why cash shop well otehr costumes that can be gotten wont apear in few months since require 50 k skill and hard to make. it would be grand :)

lordkabal26

Potential Patron
The problem is if you want a pay to play game, Guild Wars 2 is far superior currently.

Honstly, GW2 isn't worth the money, the so called "new player experience" changes they did has completely ruined the early game for new players and veterens rolling alts. I dropped 150 5 months ago for an archeum founders pack, I'm more than satisfied with the purchase, just don't play on one of the supermassively overpopulated servers and you won't really have massive queues to deal with.

Also, GW2 isn't pay to play, it's buy to play but instead of adding substantial content they shovel cash shop purchases on you to make you spend loads of gems.

madcat66

Potential Patron
Ok, I edited it...now the .bat runs...but the mod still isn't working. The .bat opens for a second, then closes. My game is installed in the C: drive, so that's what I put (C: )in the space where it says "Wherever game is installed" within the .bat file. I also tried the alternative, and put C: where the X: is. Sorry if I am missing something really obvious, and thank you for the help :D

I also checked in-game after each attempt, and nothing happened.

Here's what it looks like:
View attachment 21844View attachment 21845

I use the edited .bat, and the only way I have found to get it to work is by first launching the game and then, before I select a server, alt-tab out of the game, run the bat, and then I get the cmd window showing the patch's progress. Once that's done, tab back into the game, sign into the server, load a character and everything works fine.

I think Hackshield, which is installed with Archeage, might have something to do with it. Also, both Avast and AVG will block both the installer and the bat file by default, though with Avast it is very easy to unblock it... AVG is much more paranoid.

Oh, duh, I think I see your problem. Edit the bat file to be this:

Code:
..\bin\ArcheageImporter.exe -r -w ..\bin\ArcheageScript.run "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\ArcheAge\Games\ArcheAge\Beta\game_pak" ..\AASN\

You might need to change the C:\ bit to reflect the file structure of your personal PC, but it needs to list the entire file-path to game_pak.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wisher

Potential Patron
Ok, I edited it...now the .bat runs...but the mod still isn't working. The .bat opens for a second, then closes. My game is installed in the C: drive, so that's what I put (C: )in the space where it says "Wherever game is installed" within the .bat file. I also tried the alternative, and put C: where the X: is. Sorry if I am missing something really obvious, and thank you for the help :D

I also checked in-game after each attempt, and nothing happened.

Here's what it looks like:
View attachment 21844View attachment 21845

The C:\Install Path\etc... was just an example. ;) Here's how you should put it, based on your first image:
Code:
[COLOR=#333333].\ArcheageImporter.exe -r -w .\ArcheageScript.run "C:\Program Files (x86)\Glyph\Games\ArcheAge\Beta\game_pak" ..\AASN\[/COLOR]

Although i see no reason why the updated installer wont work.

kingsknight

Potential Patron
For some reason, neither installer worked for me but, running the batch file did. Also, I expanded the files to a folder (on the desktop) when I got the first error.

Seraphine

Potential Patron
@Wisher & madcat66: Thanks a ton for your help guys! I really appreciate it! I'll check these solutions as soon as I get a chance to get on :D

daenks

Potential Patron
the mod is great, but could you work a little on the vagina lips ? looks like the vagina is a scar its a little weird when I do a close up :d but the boobs omg, they are amazing best boobs i've seen xD

M

mwtbdltr

I can't for the life of me get mine to work, Neither the installer nor the Batch file. Im stuck at '.\ArcheageImporter.exe' is not recongnized as an internal or external command. I've tried every combination on here. \bin and ..

badilator

Casual Client
I have many nude mods for varius verions, textures are not the problem.
QuickBMS can extract the whole pack and you can play from the directory.
You can substitute the files on the fly and reload via char screen 90% of the times.
You can also flag an options in wich all players have default uniforms, that are for nunians:
objects\characters\nuian\female\costume\nu_f_sk_uniform001
objects\characters\nuian\female\costume\nu_f_sk_uniform002
Each race have their own.

If I substitute nu_f_sk_uniform001.chr, nu_f_sk_uniform001.mtl and the textures of that dir copying and renaming nu_f_nude.chr nu_f_nude.mtl and the various textures from objects\characters\nuian\female\nude I can achieve that I can have perfect nunian characters nude instead of in the default armour.

Doing exactly the same copying and renaming of model and textures from nude to uniform with other races gives textures problems and I can't get over that. Nunian seems to be the base for all examinimg mtl files.

Is there a way to mess with chr models? CryEngine 3 sandbox can't open and gives errors.

Someone can help me? Replacing each race defaul uniform let u apply the nude patch to all player with a menu option, keeping your actual armour, seems cool to me.

Thanks

NotMe

Content Creator
Just wanted to let you know that the mod is looking good with the rank 1 crafted cloth armor piece:
ScreenShot0008.jpg

Seraphine

Potential Patron
Still having issues with getting it to work. Can someone walk me through the install process (if you have time and if it's not too much trouble)? You'll have to explain it as if you were explaining it to a monkey, I'm not too experienced with modding and such :/

I re-read the instructions multiple times..I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.

K

kitakaze0013

Took a bit of trying, but I got it finally. Looks good! I had to adjust the line in the bat file and also use the alternate launcher.

Wisher

Potential Patron
Still having issues with getting it to work. Can someone walk me through the install process (if you have time and if it's not too much trouble)? You'll have to explain it as if you were explaining it to a monkey, I'm not too experienced with modding and such :/

I re-read the instructions multiple times..I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.

Make sure that you extract all the files into same, one folder (e.g. "ArcheAge StarkNaked", although the archive should create its own folder when extracted), so that when you open it, you see:
Code:
AASN (folder)
bin (folder)
Installer.exe
Preview.jpg
Readme.txt

Then right click > edit the Install.bat file located in the bin folder and replace the lines with this:
Code:
[COLOR=#333333].\ArcheageImporter.exe -r -w .\ArcheageScript.run "C:\Program Files (x86)\Glyph\Games\ArcheAge\Beta\game_pak" ..\AASN\[/COLOR]
Then just run the Install.bat file, preferably with admin privileges, just in case (right click > run as administrator) and it should start replacing the packed files, which you will see in the command window.

I hope this is a good enough monkey-level explaination. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

killzone12

Content Creator
Make sure that you extract all the files into same, one folder (e.g. "ArcheAge StarkNaked", although the archive should create its own folder when extracted), so that when you open it, you see:
Code:
AASN (folder)
bin (folder)
Installer.exe
Preview.jpg
Readme.txt

Then right click > edit the Install.bat file located in the bin folder and replace the lines with this:
Code:
Then just run the Install.bat file, preferably with admin privileges, just in case (right click > run as administrator) and it should start replacing the packed files, which you will see in the command window.

someone should do a video on how to install this mod cuz idk how to install it by reading

Seraphine

Potential Patron
Code:
AASN (folder)
bin (folder)
Installer.exe
Preview.jpg
Readme.txt

Code:

Thanks for being patient with me :D

I'll give this a try when I get a chance ^_^...hopefully it is monkey-level enough for me haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.