ArcheAge StarkNaked (1 Viewer)

N

nilana

So a couple things,
1) if you see just a flicker of a command screen then you can add 'pause' to the end of the batch file it will keep the command screen open so you can see the errors.

2) in my case when I ran the batch file it started off in C:\Windows\system32> this means that it has no idea what ArcheageImporter.exe is because it is not in system32. I changed the command directory to where my batch file was 'cd C:\Users\Nilana\Downloads\ArcheAge StarkNaked 0.2\bin' and then copied in and ran the line that I was trying to run from the batch file and it worked.

3) I just started playing the game 4 days ago so my install path was different. my batch file looks like:
Code:
.\ArcheageImporter.exe -r -w .\ArcheageScript.run "C:\Program Files (x86)\Glyph\Games\ArcheAge\Live\game_pak" ..\AASN\

Success looks like this
Code:
C:\Users\Nilana>cd C:\Users\Nilana\Downloads\ArcheAge StarkNaked 0.2\bin

C:\Users\Nilana\Downloads\ArcheAge StarkNaked 0.2\bin>.\ArcheageImporter.exe -r
-w .\ArcheageScript.run "C:\Program Files (x86)\Glyph\Games\ArcheAge\Live\game_p
ak" ..\AASN\

QuickBMS generic files extractor and reimporter 0.5.15b (64bit test)
by Luigi Auriemma
e-mail: aluigi@autistici.org
web:    aluigi.org

- REIMPORT mode enabled!
- open input file C:\Program Files (x86)\Glyph\Games\ArcheAge\Live\game_pak
- open script .\ArcheageScript.run
- set output folder ..\AASN\

offset   filesize   filename
------------------------------
- SCRIPT's MESSAGE:
  Files:              0x000000000003522e

- SCRIPT's MESSAGE:
  Extra files:        0x0000000000000000

- SCRIPT's MESSAGE:
  FileTable offset:   0x00000005b4f72a00

< 0000000303913c00 87512      game\objects\characters\ferre\female\nude\fe_f_und
ershirt01_sp.dds
< 0000000316c33a00 349656     game\objects\characters\nuian\female\nude\nu_f_und
ershirt03_ddn.dds
< 00000002c3554400 349656     game\objects\characters\ferre\female\nude\fe_f_nud
e_brop02_df.dds
...etc...
- 43 files reimported in 9 seconds

C:\Users\Nilana\Downloads\ArcheAge StarkNaked 0.2\bin>

thenebrae

Potential Patron
I am having trouble installing it on Windows 8 64bits.
The batch files works perfectly but it dosnt change the game at all.
Anyone got succes on W8?

kancel0

Vivacious Visitor
did you play the beta? if so you might have 2 archeage folders, mine is archeage0 for live and archeage is the old beta install

thenebrae

Potential Patron
didnt played beta

My archeage folder is this one.

Code:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Glyph\Games\ArcheAge

My .pak archive

Code:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Glyph\Games\ArcheAge\Live\game_pak

Changing the files to the bat file to that.

Code:
.\ArcheageImporter.exe -r -w .\ArcheageScript.run "C:\Program Files (x86)\Glyph\Games\ArcheAge\Live\game_pak" ..\AASN\
pause

A

allwreckedup

Can someone for fk sake take some SSs?? and post here??

<Comment deleted by moderator>

- - - Updated - - -

Thx for the mod eddyboy... i'm a little late to the party, but this worked just fine for me, using the C: archeage\working\game_pak path. i realize it's been posted before, but since some people refuse to read through the thread i figured i'd repost it as a possible solution for those of you that still can't get this to work. so again, if the glyph path thru your program files doesn't work, try C:Archeage\Working\game_pak.
im running win7 64bit btw

Last edited by a moderator:

Seraphine

Potential Patron
So a couple things,
1) if you see just a flicker of a command screen then you can add 'pause' to the end of the batch file it will keep the command screen open so you can see the errors.

2) in my case when I ran the batch file it started off in C:\Windows\system32> this means that it has no idea what ArcheageImporter.exe is because it is not in system32. I changed the command directory to where my batch file was 'cd C:\Users\Nilana\Downloads\ArcheAge StarkNaked 0.2\bin' and then copied in and ran the line that I was trying to run from the batch file and it worked.

3) I just started playing the game 4 days ago so my install path was different. my batch file looks like:
Code:

Success looks like this
Code:
C:\Users\Nilana>cd C:\Users\Nilana\Downloads\ArcheAge StarkNaked 0.2\bin

C:\Users\Nilana\Downloads\ArcheAge StarkNaked 0.2\bin>.\ArcheageImporter.exe -r
-w .\ArcheageScript.run "C:\Program Files (x86)\Glyph\Games\ArcheAge\Live\game_p
ak" ..\AASN\

QuickBMS generic files extractor and reimporter 0.5.15b (64bit test)
by Luigi Auriemma
e-mail: aluigi@autistici.org
web:    aluigi.org

- REIMPORT mode enabled!
- open input file C:\Program Files (x86)\Glyph\Games\ArcheAge\Live\game_pak
- open script .\ArcheageScript.run
- set output folder ..\AASN\

offset   filesize   filename
------------------------------
- SCRIPT's MESSAGE:
  Files:              0x000000000003522e

- SCRIPT's MESSAGE:
  Extra files:        0x0000000000000000

- SCRIPT's MESSAGE:
  FileTable offset:   0x00000005b4f72a00

< 0000000303913c00 87512      game\objects\characters\ferre\female\nude\fe_f_und
ershirt01_sp.dds
< 0000000316c33a00 349656     game\objects\characters\nuian\female\nude\nu_f_und
ershirt03_ddn.dds
< 00000002c3554400 349656     game\objects\characters\ferre\female\nude\fe_f_nud
e_brop02_df.dds
...etc...
- 43 files reimported in 9 seconds

C:\Users\Nilana\Downloads\ArcheAge StarkNaked 0.2\bin>
I'll have to try this out, I am still having a problem..followed every direction exactly..not sure what I am doing wrong..I guess I will report back with my findings.

Edit: Nope, still can't get it to work. I am plagued by the dumbs, it seems.

parappa2005

Potential Patron
Anyone know if there's a way to temporary disable this mod or would I have to delete the Beta folder completely and replace it with my backup Beta folder?

I only ask because some of the more revealing armour my firran wears presses her boobs together which makes her nipples pop out and they look stretched and distorted.

Wisher

Potential Patron
[video=youtube_share;va_LtAexGMI]http://youtu.be/va_LtAexGMI[/video]

I hope the silent video will suffice, otherwise you'd have to soldier through my horrible accent. :rolleyes:

I also noticed that Eddyboy has edited his file to include the fixes so you should only have to change your game location IF the installer doesnt work.

Seraphine

Potential Patron
[video=youtube_share;va_LtAexGMI]http://youtu.be/va_LtAexGMI[/video]

I hope the silent video will suffice, otherwise you'd have to soldier through my horrible accent. :rolleyes:

I also noticed that Eddyboy has edited his file to include the fixes so you should only have to change your game location IF the installer doesnt work.
Finally got it to work haha. thanks so much for making the video and staying patient :D

Jeany

Casual Client
Heads up guys. I just got banned from the North America server. It might be from this patch.

i doubt its cause of this mod, since its only client side and cant be detected with hackshield. only way to get banned for this would be posting pics of your char on the official forum or something like that.
alot of accounts got banned with their messed up ban wave they now have to unban cause of the accident.

M

madbrew

i have win8 and my game path is D:\Program Files (x86)\Glyph\Games\ArcheAge\Live and i edited .bat just like above. i realized that i can't just right click and run it as admin because cmd can't find that path/command line. SO all i had to do is click .bat file once, and press Ctrl+Shift+Enter to openup .bat file from current location. and now it works.

nudeseeker

Casual Client
@Eddy, can you add a realistic vagina shape for all the girls plus a hairy version for new upcoming version 3? nice work bro, I hope you can do it in the future.

Eddyboy

Content Creator
Sadly I've pretty much given up hope on the game, so don't expect further updates. Sorry guys.

nudeseeker

Casual Client
Sadly I've pretty much given up hope on the game, so don't expect further updates. Sorry guys.

awww suck to heard that, will you give others permission to work on to improve your mods? I hope someone can make a hairy version with realistic clits for the girls.

Rathren is a good artist for modding I hope he downloads this game and give it try from scratch or if you give him permission to work on yours that would save him lot of times.

thank again Eddy, I love your Duke Nukem Forever Mods, you did a wonderful job on them.

xpardareon

Potential Patron
Hi, I would like to thanks you very much and many times for bringing 'eye candies' into the game, and with archeage graphics, I like it. But the problem is, I would like to know how to remove the nudes and back to the original files? Thanks.

kindwick

Avid Affiliate
An update for this mod would be great! Tried applying the StarkNaked version of this mod last night and it worked, but not for the new races and the body textures did not match the face textures of the elf race and human race. The cat race, sorry forget the name, seemed to be working fine in character creation. That's as far as I got before the servers shut down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.