ArcheAge Nude Mod: Age of Naturalism (3 Viewers)

Larfly

Potential Patron
So...

How far has the mod come? are the Warborn and Dwarf nude skins for the mod ready yet ^~^

(waits hoping for good news)
σ(≧ε≦o)

Inconnu

Potential Patron
The ZTS you speak french ?
j'aimerai avoir des explications pour installer le mod , j'ai le fichier winrar j'ai lu le "readme" mais mon niveau d'anglais est nul et j'ai donc besoin d'un tuto , d'un coup de pouce pour m'aider

Quaren

Content Creator
So...

How far has the mod come? are the Warborn and Dwarf nude skins for the mod ready yet ^~^

(waits hoping for good news)
σ(≧ε≦o)

There are unshaved textures within the mod, but not shaved. The instant someone produces some shaved textures I will incorporate them. Unfortunately I am no artist.

PufferFish

Avid Affiliate
Hi guys. Been a long time since I played this game. I played this game at launch and made one of the first nude mods for it, but haven't played in about 4 years or so... Wanted to try a Warborn. Didn't like the mod on here so I made my own. Since there were so many requests for a shaved version I went ahead and made one of those.
vvqGpWa

g9tHtlB

vvqGpWa

As for the "make everyone naked" request, I found a method that is very time consuming and worked way back when, and still seems to work for the most part. You have to go in, manually change each individual armor name ie: "ar_metal023" is one pair of pants for the warborn, and contains 2 files "wa_f_ar_metal023.cdf" and "wa_f_ar_metal023mxl" If you copy those files and move them to ar_metal024 and change the names to *024, then you change that new file to invisible armor... etc. Like I said, time consuming. Anyway, I did quite a few outfits several years ago that still work for the Nuians, elves, and asians. I did some more for the Warborn, but the rest is up to more dedicated people. Hope I made the process a little clearer than mud. Some files are too big to overwrite the in game file, so you have to skip those. I haven't removed them yet as I'm too lazy. But hopefully my work helps others.

To install, just extract to where you have the OP's files and overwrite where necessary. I probably won't get around to the dwarf as I only make mods that I'll use myself and probably won't play the dwarf. Sorry. I also haven't tested this too extensively as I test as I go, if I update it too much I'll let you know.

Attachments

NudeMod.rar
11.8 MB · Views: 306

Last edited:

Larfly

Potential Patron
Hi guys. Been a long time since I played this game. I played this game at launch and made one of the first nude mods for it, but haven't played in about 4 years or so... Wanted to try a Warborn. Didn't like the mod on here so I made my own. Since there were so many requests for a shaved version I went ahead and made one of those.
vvqGpWa

g9tHtlB

vvqGpWa

As for the "make everyone naked" request, I found a method that is very time consuming and worked way back when, and still seems to work for the most part. You have to go in, manually change each individual armor name ie: "ar_metal023" is one pair of pants for the warborn, and contains 2 files "wa_f_ar_metal023.cdf" and "wa_f_ar_metal023mxl" If you copy those files and move them to ar_metal024 and change the names to *024, then you change that new file to invisible armor... etc. Like I said, time consuming. Anyway, I did quite a few outfits several years ago that still work for the Nuians, elves, and asians. I did some more for the Warborn, but the rest is up to more dedicated people. Hope I made the process a little clearer than mud. Some files are too big to overwrite the in game file, so you have to skip those. I haven't removed them yet as I'm too lazy. But hopefully my work helps others.

To install, just extract to where you have the OP's files and overwrite where necessary. I probably won't get around to the dwarf as I only make mods that I'll use myself and probably won't play the dwarf. Sorry. I also haven't tested this too extensively as I test as I go, if I update it too much I'll let you know.
Hooray!!! \(≧∇≦)/

PufferFish

Avid Affiliate
I dont know how install the mod.
anyone can make a "tutorial" pls.
Download the file. Open the file to view the objects inside the file. Make a new folder somewhere like the desktop and drag all the objects into it. Run the nudemod.bat file, it will bring up a program. Type in the path of your ArcheAge game to the game_pak file exactly (ie: C:\Program Files (x86)\Glyph\Game\ArcheAge\Live) hit enter. Then select options 1, 2, or 3. And hit enter. Then leave it alone.

Larfly

Potential Patron
Is it just me, or does the new mod give the Warborn's glistening skin a matte finish, taking away the shiny affect on it.

I'm also having an issue, whereby the game takes awhile to take off the clothes and while it's doing so my characters lose the walking animation for a while.

Could this be due to the old nude mod I had installed on the game a long while ago? Should I re-install the game and stuff?

Dmitri 794

Potential Patron
Download the file. Open the file to view the objects inside the file. Make a new folder somewhere like the desktop and drag all the objects into it. Run the nudemod.bat file, it will bring up a program. Type in the path of your ArcheAge game to the game_pak file exactly (ie: C:\Program Files (x86)\Glyph\Game\ArcheAge\Live) hit enter. Then select options 1, 2, or 3. And hit enter. Then leave it alone.
Thank you friend.

Quaren

Content Creator
Greetings! I'm sorry I vanished. Had some IRL stuff come up and a major illness, but I'm hoping to be more active again.

I'll try to take a look at what PufferFish PufferFish did and try to incorporate/update it. The trick with any modifications is that the modified files have to be the exact same size as the originals, or it will not work. This could be disabled, but may result in the mod getting caught by the system and accounts getting banned, so I'm not going to alter those settings in my release.

I'm still feeling very sick and had not had much time to look over my unpacker plan to set up a custom installer for each user so they could pick and choose textures as they like. I will try to take a pass at it for certain this evening. If nothing else, expect an updated release containing the new Warborn textures.

I am so very sorry for my absence. I am very glad that there's still interest in the mod! Thank you to Pufferfish for coming back and taking a look! I'll try to incorporate what I can.

L Larfly I certainly could reach out to texture artists within the community, but it simply had not occurred to me to do so outside of those who play ArcheAge. I'll see if anyone's interested.

Quaren

Content Creator
Alright after arguing with my file nemesis the RAR archive and nearly crashing my entire machine 5 times (this is not an exaggeration...I really hate RAR) I have managed to open up and start to dissect what PufferFish put up. I'd like to warn everyone that there is an error within that release, and selecting unshaved (Option 2 in the bat) will crash. Either choose shaved or use my previous release.

Last edited:

Quaren

Content Creator
UPDATE: After diving deeper into what PufferFish did, I think I'm on track to re-enable the old option of making everyone Nude. While it's entirely possible to use what he's done to make all costumes invisible on all females, I think I'm going to pursue simply making the "Show default character appearances" option do just that. That way it can be turned on and off within the game at the user's leisure. However, I'm going to have to spend some time delving into each file trying to find the right one. Once that's done, I'll make another release. I'm also going to add Fish's shaved Warborn textures shortly and push out a new version using them.

PufferFish PufferFish Thank you so very much for your work on this. If you change your mind about making textures, please let me know! Your work on the Warborn looks great and I'd love to add a dwarf texture as well.

EDIT: Version 1.2 released. Only added PufferFish's shaved Warborn textures. Still trying to figure out how to vanish the default armor.

UPDATE2: Right I've managed to get all female characters naked with that option enabled, but for some reason, things like hair and Firran ears don't render. Trying to track down why that's happening.

UPDATE3: Actually after looking more closely, it's showing default settings and not character customization....This is getting frustrating. So the female Firran has default ears and no hair. This is happening on NPCs as well as the player character. I'm concerned that's a byproduct of the way this setting is actually implimented and may make this entire feature impossible. If that's the case, I'll embark on the long process of replacing all armors with nudity, however I'll release it as a separate feature that can be turned on and off by itself.

Last edited:

PufferFish

Avid Affiliate
Glad everyone has been enjoying my addition to the mod. As I said, I only make mods I plan on using, and I don't plan on making any other characters on ArcheAge. But if I change my mind, I'll let you know. I just hope Ashes of Creation will have an ability to make nude mods, I'll more than happily help with that if there is.

Quaren

Content Creator
I'm calling it quits on the default player appearance making females nude endeavor. I've not been able to get around what I've been running in to. It looks like that setting has been altered since the original implementation, and no longer applies/renders some character customization.

I'll look in to vanishing specific outfits, but I want to get the custom installer/unpacker working so players can pick and choose what settings they want to apply before I incorporate that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.