That first one is really well done! Really quite impressive graphics too.
nice mod, but after install, everything look more yellow expecially body part.
lighting become more yellow than before.
can see it more clearly when choose darker tone skins or compare between head part and body. only check warborn in salon
and the warborn textures (shaved and unshaved) are not the same, if that unintentional
edit: only happen to warborn
The mod is:
- Transparency instead of basic underwear
- Underwear bumpmap replaced with nude bumpmap
- Base body texture with anatomic detail
There's noting else to it, so the only explanation I can think of is a different base texture in a certain version of the client.
Again, the textures were made for and tested on 3.0 - and may not be identical in any property to the textures of newer clients.
Nice to meet you!New version out! Link updated on front post.
Thanks Tim for fixing some older bugs before I had the chance to learn how! =P
- Swapped all unshaved textures out for Tim's new ones
- This fixes all file size mismatch errors
- Fixed several silly things in the shaved texture set. Mod should now be more lightweight and not cause your game to work harder if using shaved
- Added some missing character textures (not available in AA v3.0 to player characters anyway)
- Readme updated to reflect changes and be clearer on certain points
4.5 and according to Boobslover screenshot from first page, 4.0 also
Thank you! !The proper way is to use the older CryEngine DDS exporter, but there's an easier way - text-edit the .dds file and remove the last 16 bytes manually. Seems to be working just as well
if you have a backup of the game_pack file, restore it and try install again. or install the original textures and verify if the character is yellow yet.
post a image here of this yellow problem
Mod was working fine and all in the customization area, (am using 4.5 btw) but when I get in the game, the mod failed to work and I was left disappointed with a clothed character...