ArcheAge Nude Mod: Age of Naturalism (1 Viewer)

Quaren

Content Creator
so i changed the texture back to original. it's also has this yellow reflection. maybe my game is corrupted, idk
let's me recap this, first i used the old mod(tim1.7 i guess) which work fine(without this yellow thing) till 4, when 4.5 launch all race except warborn and dwarf lost their nips. so change to this mod, all nips back but got this yellow reflect(*warborn only*) instead. well, have golden skin is kinda fine though

Reverting to original merely replaces the textures with the "normal" ones from the mod, which are from 3.0. I'm pretty sure something exists in 4.5 that we don't know about. I'm working on it.

Tim Mae

Content Creator
It looks like the bumpmap color key was changed between 3.0 and 4.5, resulting in a different representation of the reflective surface.
It should be very easy to fix, all that's needed are the original 4.5 bumpmaps (those blueish-looking textures).

Quaren

Content Creator
It looks like the bumpmap color key was changed between 3.0 and 4.5, resulting in a different representation of the reflective surface.
It should be very easy to fix, all that's needed are the original 4.5 bumpmaps (those blueish-looking textures).

On it! I'll just send you everything.

Quaren

Content Creator
Tim Mae Tim Mae Here's all the nude character textures from the latest version of 4.5. There are several gigabytes of files so I just sent nude ones for now. If you're missing what you're looking for, you'll need to help me refine the search.

Attachments

4.5 Base Textures.zip
80.5 MB · Views: 267

Last edited:

bardockssj123

Avid Affiliate
First of all, thank you that this works again, but i have a small question regarding the nude mod.

first of; when i found out that ArcheAge had a nude mod, there was a way to see everyone naked regardless if they unequipped their gears or not, its a feature for the game itself, which is called *Show Default Player Appearances* in which you can access ingame if you go:

Esc (to open menu) then Options -> Game Setting [Functionality] -> Scroll down till you find *Show Default Player Appearances* enable it.

without mod you just see players in Red or Blue but, with the nude mod i had many years ago, i just had to enabled this feature to see everyone naked.

the files for them were called:

ha_f_sk_uniform001 or fe_f_sk_uniform001 etc.

the original mod where it is but somehow doesnt work anymore is here:

Archeage ALLNUDE by Badilator

thats all am asking, if theres a way to bring this nice touch somehow back XD

Last edited:

Quaren

Content Creator
First of all, thank you that this works again, but i have a small question regarding the nude mod.

first of; when i found out that ArcheAge had a nude mod, there was a way to see everyone naked regardless if they unequipped their gears or not, its a feature for the game itself, which is called *Show Default Player Appearances* in which you can access ingame if you go:

Esc (to open menu) then Options -> Game Setting [Functionality] -> Scroll down till you find *Show Default Player Appearances* enable it.

without mod you just see players in Red or Blue but, with the nude mod i had many years ago, i just had to enabled this feature to see everyone naked.

I'll look in to it. I've kinda been dragging my feet on stuff I gotta do. If it works how I think it works, it should be pretty simple to bring back.

Tim Mae

Content Creator
Tim Mae Tim Mae Here's all the nude character textures from the latest version of 4.5. There are several gigabytes of files so I just sent nude ones for now. If you're missing what you're looking for, you'll need to help me refine the search.
I've added the original 4.5 textures as an option to install.
Also threw in the other two textures I've finished so far, the ones you saw on my Ferre screenshots as the "Shaved" and "Hairy" options. There are only two textures there for now, for the black and yellow body skins (edit: these ones).

Please whoever had color issues with their v4.5 client, test these 4.5 textures to see whether it fixes that.

Sorry for not finishing everything, I simply didn't have the time as I've been travelling a lot lately.

Attachments

AAv3.0_Nudemod2_by_TimMae.7z
17 MB · Views: 311

Last edited:

Quaren

Content Creator
I've added the original 4.5 textures as an option to install.
Also threw in the other two textures I've finished so far, the ones you saw on my Ferre screenshots as the "Shaved" and "Hairy" options. There are only two textures there for now, for the black and yellow body skins (edit: these ones).

Please whoever had color issues with their v4.5 client, test these

Sorry for not finishing everything, I simply didn't have the time as I've been travelling a lot lately.

All good mate. I've not been as on top of things as I would like. Right now I'm working on dealing with the other request regarding default appearance.

Underhand

Potential Patron
a valid message

Attachments

• ScreenShot0001.jpg
    ScreenShot0001.jpg
    129.6 KB · Views: 518

zenden

Potential Patron
So this mod currently works fine, except for a slight yellow/golden sheen on the Warborn?

Does anyone have a screenshot of this effect in the game world (not character select/creation)?

Quaren

Content Creator
So this mod currently works fine, except for a slight yellow/golden sheen on the Warborn?

Does anyone have a screenshot of this effect in the game world (not character select/creation)?

The mod works fine, but it's optimized for 3.0. I'm working on updating it, but a lot of this is new territory and the learning is slow going, and I've not had much time to work on it to begin with.

Quaren

Content Creator
Well...I've got a few people who've been keeping an eye on this, so I'll give an update.

I've hit a dead end for the 4.5 stuff. Unfortunately, I do not have the artistic know-how, aptitude, nor desire to spend several hours running my face along a cheese grater to solve the yellowing issue. It is definitely present, and there's nothing I can do about it.

If there are ANY artists besides Tim the ever-busy who would like to help contribute, please post here or DM me.

Until that happens I'll have to work strictly with 3.0 content that I've already got. I cannot develop new textures nor can I fix the mapping issues we see in 4.5.

The mod does work in 4.5 as long as you aren't making a Caucasian character it seems.

I also am going to do that default appearance thing that was requested earlier. I should be able to do that myself without any serious issues.

EDIT: I'm a bloody liar. Gonna have to learn some new tricks to make that one work and I certainly cannot guarantee it'll work for 4.5.

EDIT to the EDIT: Hold it. Might've found a simple solution....

All that being said, v2.0 of the mod should be out before too much longer. Keep posting screenshots!

Last edited:

Quaren

Content Creator

Alright I have looked in to this very very thoroughly, and I am sorry to report this is beyond my current capabilities.

Unlike the base (and seemingly other) underwear textures, this particular mod appears to have used a modified version of the default armor model, which is not so easily edited. I tried simply turning the textures of the armor model invisible, but this resulted in a default Black/Grey model being displayed instead of the entire suit just going transparent like I had hoped. If something like this were to be done again, I would need to be able to edit/mess with the model files themselves, preferably with a CryEngine program since it seems Blender doesn't like the files (or I'm outright doing it wrong, which is far from impossible).

I am deeply sorry. If someone would like to work with me to make this happen, I'd love to incorporate it. I just don't have the software to make it happen it looks like.

I won't give up, though. There might be a workaround I've not yet thought of. I'll revisit it later.

Last edited:

Inconnu

Potential Patron
Hello I'm struggling for the installation side of the mod I downloaded the file but I do not know what to do next. i will need help plz
(I'm French. English and me ...TwT

Quaren

Content Creator
Hello I'm struggling for the installation side of the mod I downloaded the file but I do not know what to do next. i will need help plz
(I'm French. English and me ...TwT

The included readme would help, but my English is bad enough as it is. No way I can translate into French.

The ZTS The ZTS I know you speak French. If you're not too busy with the STO mod, might you be able to help? I can DM you the readme so you don't have to download it.

Inconnu

Potential Patron
I downloaded the file winrar, I read the "readme" but I do not really understand the manipulation I think is stupid but you would have a way to help me? a video tutorial or others?

sorry I'm a fcking retarded...

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.