Anything for breast expansion (1 Viewer)

tanksk1

Potential Patron
Requesting a mod that will support breast expansion fetish. An example concept I have in mind would be an increase in breast size when cum is swallowed.

I do understand not many people have this fetish and I would greatly appreciate your time and effort if you consider this feature what so ever.

Something possibly more simple would be to bind the breast slider to the mouse wheel. T key works nice but it would be great to have more control.

I'm not completely alone with this fetish am I?

ModGuy

Content Creator
So bored, so I think I'll try code this up.
I believe it would be really simple to bind the breast size +- to an action but will of course attempt the more automated solution.

CaptainOwl

Potential Patron
ModGuy said:
So bored, so I think I'll try code this up.
I believe it would be really simple to bind the breast size +- to an action but will of course attempt the more automated solution.

Good luck. Hope it turns out good and thanks.

CaptainOwl

Potential Patron
ModGuy said:
Done:
http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=1542
Thanks bro. I'm gonna test this out and see if it works with the Doggy Style Mod 8)

Well it works with normal cum in mouth but not with doggy cum in. Either way it's cool.

ModGuy

Content Creator
CaptainOwl said:
ModGuy said:
Done:
Thanks bro. I'm gonna test this out and see if it works with the Doggy Style Mod 8)

Well it works with normal cum in mouth but not with doggy cum in. Either way it's cool.

Events for the SDS mod are not handled all too well, although it could be integrated fairly easily if I had included source.

Kael8383

Potential Patron
Superbly done!! Thank you very much!! ;D

Question:

You have that mod that makes the penis scale thicker. Are you able to make the breasts 'grow' beyond their current limit also, so they can keep growning? Or does that take additional artwork?

Either way, your work is much appreciated =)

ModGuy

Content Creator
Kael8383 said:
Are you able to make the breasts 'grow' beyond their current limit also, so they can keep growning? Or does that take additional artwork?

It would be easy enough to scale the object as a whole but it would break things, as well as look ridiculous.
That's just my opinion anyway, of course actually scaling them any higher using built in code would not work as it causes graphical abnormalities.
You'd have to manually increase the size and then update the scaling value, probably.

Zan

Potential Patron
Oh my yes. Thanks so much for this ModGuy :D I've been writing BE dialogues recently and I knew there was no feasible way to link breast size increase to a dialogue cue, but this is almost as good, and works really well with my dialogues.

EDIT: I haven't been able to use the mod yet because I can't seem to get it to work. I assume we just load the swf as normal/include it in the character folder, but what exactly do we have to do with the .txt? I tried just including that in the character folder, tagging the text onto the main Loader Settings.txt, and including it in the character folder and renaming it Settings.txt. Still no luck. Is it definitely compatible with the latest Loader?

ModGuy

Content Creator
Zan said:
Oh my yes. Thanks so much for this ModGuy :D I've been writing BE dialogues recently and I knew there was no feasible way to link breast size increase to a dialogue cue, but this is almost as good, and works really well with my dialogues.

Not without code modification, but we can't have loader specific dialogues. That's ridiculous.

Zan said:
EDIT: I haven't been able to use the mod yet because I can't seem to get it to work. I assume we just load the swf as normal/include it in the character folder, but what exactly do we have to do with the .txt? I tried just including that in the character folder.

CharacterFolder/...
Code:
BreastExp.swf
BreastExp.txt
Mods.txt

Where Mods.txt contains at least:
Code:
BreastExp.swf

Zan

Potential Patron
I think I fixed it. I was using an old 5.0 Loader.swf. It works with 5.0d.

I was wondering, would it be just as simple (assuming that was simple enough to do) to link the body size with cum volume swallowed? As in, a mod combining that and the breastexp mod (or just a separate one that is compatible with running along side it)? That would greatly interest me, as it's about as close as it's possible to get to body inflation within the confines of the game.

Kael8383

Potential Patron
ModGuy said:
Kael8383 said:
Are you able to make the breasts 'grow' beyond their current limit also, so they can keep growning? Or does that take additional artwork?

It would be easy enough to scale the object as a whole but it would break things, as well as look ridiculous.
That's just my opinion anyway, of course actually scaling them any higher using built in code would not work as it causes graphical abnormalities.
You'd have to manually increase the size and then update the scaling value, probably.

Hey thanks for your reply modguy! Ya, I was just looking for about an additional 25% - 50% increase in this. But if it can't be done, it can't be done. It is already great what you have done =)

I AM an art guy by trade. If someone wanted to collaborate and tell me what needed doing with what tools, I could do that part. But I can't code my way out of a 'wet paper bag' as they say. I'm not sure what tools are needed. I looked at Flash CS 5 and saw nothing for drawing tools really, but I do own a copy of Illustrator CS5 and could do any spline/vector drawings in there. I just need someone to tell me what needs doing... Konashion mentions that some of the things people want would take a lot of drawing. I can take on a task or two here and there in my spare time.

Zan

Potential Patron
Hey Kael, jimmiecha recently posted an swf he made for much larger boobs in this thread. Maybe you guys could team up and make a range from regular to his (and beyond? ;))? Seeing as he obviously knows the code, and you say you could draw the art. Maybe you could even enlist ModGuy to help you incorporate that range into this mod's capabilities, if that would even be possible.

tanksk1

Potential Patron
ModGuy said:
Done:

Will this mod work with future versions? If no, is there a download link to a previous loader version? I wasn't smart enough to back it up ::)

Xelicon

Potential Patron
I've been working to get this mod to work for about an hour and a half... I've been reading tutorials etc... can't get it to work.

I have attached a picture with my Mods.txt file as well as my SDT mod loader folder (which has a path at the top *the folder is located on my desktop*).

For the life of me I cannot get this mod to work. I have been reading that I need my own "Character folder" to do this but apparently that's eluding me.

Also, if I've missed something please pardon my dyslexia.

Also, I'm using the version 5.1 of the loader.

Attachments

• helpanoobplz.jpg
    helpanoobplz.jpg
    160.4 KB · Views: 483

Faceless

Content Creator
[list type=decimal]
[*]Create BE/Mods.txt
[*]In BE/Mods.txt add the line "BreastExp.swf"
[*]? ? ?
[*]Profit Fap
[/list]

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.