Anything for breast expansion (1 Viewer)

Xelicon

Potential Patron
Alright... I've made the Mods.txt file in the mods\BE folder.

I load the game using the Loader.swf in from Modguy's utility (Thanks for that by the way, it's faptastic).

I read and understand the bug listed in Notes.txt that comes with the mod... and I still don't see any kind of BE going on. The game loads up... I attach the mod using the "Modding" pop up menu in game... use Import -> Swf mod... select the BreastExp.swf (I've checked case sensitivity on all the text files etc too) and I don't see any form of expansion going on. I've attempted changing the properties in the BreastExp.txt to make the changes more noticeable just in case I was missing it.... nothing is happening.

Curious... would pathing issues arise if I have this game on my desktop due to file name length etc?

Thanks for the help!

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
tanksk1 said:
ModGuy said:
Faceless said:
[list type=decimal]
[*]Create BE/Mods.txt
[*]In BE/Mods.txt add the line "BreastExp.swf"
[*]? ? ?
[*]Profit Fap
[/list]

I did that and got this error.
Are you loading this with Flash Player or Flash CS5 Pro? If you are using Flash Player, update your flash player.

Xelicon said:
Alright... I've made the Mods.txt file in the mods\BE folder.

I load the game using the Loader.swf in from Modguy's utility (Thanks for that by the way, it's faptastic).

I read and understand the bug listed in Notes.txt that comes with the mod... and I still don't see any kind of BE going on. The game loads up... I attach the mod using the "Modding" pop up menu in game... use Import -> Swf mod... select the BreastExp.swf (I've checked case sensitivity on all the text files etc too) and I don't see any form of expansion going on. I've attempted changing the properties in the BreastExp.txt to make the changes more noticeable just in case I was missing it.... nothing is happening.

Curious... would pathing issues arise if I have this game on my desktop due to file name length etc?

Thanks for the help!
You have to manually load the mod, don't forget the BreastExp.txt file, it won't work without that.

Xelicon

Potential Patron
I'm thinking I'm just a moron at this point.

NOTE: New pic below to show TXT files and file structure.

I'm using the loader.swf and then hovering towards the bottom right of the screen to get the popup from the right to come out. I click the BE option (name of my folder) and it tells me "Mod Loading Failed" after a brief pause.

I'm sure it's some kind of stupid mistake on my part, and I apologize if you feel as though I'm wasting your time.

Attachments

• helpanoobplz.jpg
    helpanoobplz.jpg
    389.5 KB · Views: 269

ModGuy

Content Creator
If you could either it would help:

Produce a flash log before and after loading the mod.
Upload your complete loader folder, after removing SDT.swf.

Xelicon

Potential Patron
Since I don't know how to produce a log file... he's a 7z of my folder. Also, thanks for the help again.

Attachments

STDL.7z
1.1 MB · Views: 234

tanksk1

Potential Patron
ModGuy said:
If you could either it would help:

Produce a flash log before and after loading the mod.
Upload your complete loader folder, after removing SDT.swf.

Before and after logs with no SDT.swf

Also, the after log is result of loading BreastExp.swf from the in game mod tab.

Attachments

Super Deep Throat.rar
4 MB · Views: 247

ModGuy

Content Creator
Thanks for the help guys, found the issue.
Turns out when I added checks, I forced the loader to not assign variables unless they existed.
In this sense the mod did not have access to a critical variable because it didn't exist.

Fixed. Expect in next version.

EDIT:
Log was really useful:

Code:
TypeError: Error #1010: A term is undefined and has no properties.
	at BreastExp_fla::MainTimeline/init()
	at Loader_fla::MainTimeline/modDataLoadingComplete()

When the modDataLoadingComplete function calls the init function within the mod, access to an undeclared variable throws this error.
Therefore the error lies within the mod, but is actually caused by the loader.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
ModGuy said:
Thanks for the help guys, found the issue.
Turns out when I added checks, I forced the loader to not assign variables unless they existed.
In this sense the mod did not have access to a critical variable because it didn't exist.

EDIT:
Log was really useful:

Code:
TypeError: Error #1010: A term is undefined and has no properties.
	at BreastExp_fla::MainTimeline/init()
	at Loader_fla::MainTimeline/modDataLoadingComplete()

When the modDataLoadingComplete function calls the init function within the mod, access to an undeclared variable throws this error.
Therefore the error lies within the mod, but is actually caused by the loader.
Specifically, why does this happen to some people and not others... what variable is undeclared?

sby

Content Creator
Coder
it was suggested to me that i should post my edit for modguy's breast expansion mod here, and i agree.

sby said:
hey, i have been lurking for a while, decided to register to share stuff.

i wasn't sure where to post this, but since it was initially Modguy's mod, here seemed logical.

i tweaked Modguy's breastExp mod to be more functional:

i found a fix for the "hacky" volume checking,
added a slow breast reduction to normal option,
added a puke-drool breast reduction option,
along with plenty of variables to tweak settings.

try it out, see if you like it (attached):
edit - cleaning up stuff; here is a link, you can find it there:
http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=2888.msg35032#msg35032

Final

Potential Patron
sby said:
it was suggested to me that i should post my edit for modguy's breast expansion mod here, and i agree.

sby said:
hey, i have been lurking for a while, decided to register to share stuff.

i wasn't sure where to post this, but since it was initially Modguy's mod, here seemed logical.

i tweaked Modguy's breastExp mod to be more functional:

i found a fix for the "hacky" volume checking,
added a slow breast reduction to normal option,
added a puke-drool breast reduction option,
along with plenty of variables to tweak settings.

try it out, see if you like it (attached):

But, why a Kirby avatar. Why.

Edit, just to ‘contribute’ something – anything – useful: Having the same problem as Xelicon. When I click on the mod in the loader.swf, it just says ‘Mod failed to load’ on the top right. Please release this update soon, ModGuy-kun. n.n;

ModGuy

Content Creator
Final said:
Edit, just to ‘contribute’ something – anything – useful: Having the same problem as Xelicon. When I click on the mod in the loader.swf, it just says ‘Mod failed to load’ on the top right. Please release this update soon, ModGuy-kun. n.n;

ModGuy said:

Please read.

Final

Potential Patron
ModGuy said:
Final said:

ModGuy said:

Please read.

I did. Hence the request for a quick release of said next version. c:

Final

Potential Patron
ModGuy said:
Updated, should work now if all went to plan.

The error message is gone and it reports “Loading successful” now, but the mod sby posted still doesn’t seem to work. ;-;

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
ModGuy said:
Happened because of a loader update, and once again Anon quoting wasn't necessary.
Quoting is always necessary. I understand that, but I'm curious what specifically was the problem, what variable is declared for me and not for Final. Why can't Final declare his variables?

ModGuy

Content Creator
This was a case of the mod attempting to access an undeclared variable.
It used the path of the file to open and read the local text file bundled with the mod.
The loader has to assign it, and if it doesn't an error is thrown.
Because I added a check for existence which always failed, the variable was never assigned.

EDIT:
sby's mod works for me.
You may be doing something wrong.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
ModGuy said:
This was a case of the mod attempting to access an undeclared variable.
It used the path of the file to open and read the local text file bundled with the mod.
The loader has to assign it, and if it doesn't an error is thrown.
Because I added a check for existence which always failed, the variable was never assigned.
But since it works for me, doesn't that mean that the Loader declared the variable for me.

I'm curious to know what's the different that made it work for me and not for them... what do I have that they don't... you know?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.