Any way to get sdt to remember what clothes a girl had in the beggining? (1 Viewer)

SkyHeart

Casual Client
Hi,
First, I don't think you can put a "." character in linetypes

Second, custom linetypes are triggered via other triggers from other linetypes. As such you have to start from a default SDT linetype like "general", "intro", "start" etc or from a button.

so one example would be:
start:"hello [initiating00]"
initiating00:"hi [other_customLineName]"
other_customLineName:"other text [another_customLineName]"

And so on

Antimatter42

Bedroom Philosopher
Content Creator
Designer
Writer
Author
Editor
Antimatter42 Antimatter42 Just in case you haven't noticed the second page, since I didn't tag you in the prev post.
That's alright. By the way, every time I exit, and then boot up the SDT loader again, I find that all of the clothes are set to a maroon color, while the headwear is set to a tan color. Why is this?

SkyHeart

Casual Client
Umm, I've got no idea.. Maybe a dialogue is firing when you boot up the game??
I'm not a tech guy at all so you should probably make a thread in the help subforum

DigitalSmutExports

Content Creator
That's alright. By the way, every time I exit, and then boot up the SDT loader again, I find that all of the clothes are set to a maroon color, while the headwear is set to a tan color. Why is this?
One possibility is that it's a minor bug with the costume mod - not at all an uncommon one! There are several clothing mods, that when loaded from a code just won't (reliably) be set to the correct color. Easily solved though if it's part of a dialogue. You just correct the colors of the mods in question on the [start] line.

Antimatter42

Bedroom Philosopher
Content Creator
Designer
Writer
Author
Editor
One possibility is that it's a minor bug with the costume mod - not at all an uncommon one! There are several clothing mods, that when loaded from a code just won't (reliably) be set to the correct color. Easily solved though if it's part of a dialogue. You just correct the colors of the mods in question on the [start] line.
Thanks for the answer. I'll go look into that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.