Any way to get sdt to remember what clothes a girl had in the beggining?

SkyHeart

Avid Affiliate
Hi,
First, I don't think you can put a "." character in linetypes

Second, custom linetypes are triggered via other triggers from other linetypes. As such you have to start from a default SDT linetype like "general", "intro", "start" etc or from a button.

so one example would be:
start:"hello [initiating00]"
initiating00:"hi [other_customLineName]"
other_customLineName:"other text [another_customLineName]"

And so on

SkyHeart

Avid Affiliate
Umm, I've got no idea.. Maybe a dialogue is firing when you boot up the game??
I'm not a tech guy at all so you should probably make a thread in the help subforum

DigitalSmutExports

Content Creator
That's alright. By the way, every time I exit, and then boot up the SDT loader again, I find that all of the clothes are set to a maroon color, while the headwear is set to a tan color. Why is this?
One possibility is that it's a minor bug with the costume mod - not at all an uncommon one! There are several clothing mods, that when loaded from a code just won't (reliably) be set to the correct color. Easily solved though if it's part of a dialogue. You just correct the colors of the mods in question on the [start] line.

Antimatter42

Content Creator
One possibility is that it's a minor bug with the costume mod - not at all an uncommon one! There are several clothing mods, that when loaded from a code just won't (reliably) be set to the correct color. Easily solved though if it's part of a dialogue. You just correct the colors of the mods in question on the [start] line.
Thanks for the answer. I'll go look into that.

Top Bottom