Animtools Lower Body Penis Contact Help (1 Viewer)

someGuy040

Potential Patron
A little bored so I thought I could pass the time and create a dialogue with multiple positions. Feet/ leg stuff isn't really supported much but hey, why not try and include it. I made a position, but I can't get original_footjob.txt to register penis contact. Was wondering if someone could help me fix it.

Random info:
footjob_original.txt only registers when the penis tip is almost fully covered by her foot. The penis body doesn't register anything. I thought it was a feet issue, but footjob2.txt shows otherwise. I've done a couple of test files as you can see below, I just can't figure out where her body contact is and where his body contact is. I did some tests and drew out where I thought his penis contact was in the picture, but it's just not right.

I tried rotating the scene based off of my findings (blue line) and I thought rotating the scene would help, but it didn't.

Picture: The blue line is there to represent where I believe (based off of the footjob_test results) the game thinks the penis body/ contact region is. However, it most likely isn't since the rotated scenes gave the same result as the original scenes.

Thank you for your help!

Attachments

• footjobPictures.png
    footjobPictures.png
    774.6 KB · Views: 376
footjob_original.txt
3.8 KB · Views: 186

footjob_original.txt
3.8 KB · Views: 157

footjob_rotated.txt
3.8 KB · Views: 173

footjob_rotated_test.txt
3.8 KB · Views: 158

footjob_test.txt
3.8 KB · Views: 163

footjob2.txt
3.8 KB · Views: 184

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.