Increase pleasure by contact with breast in animtools? (1 Viewer)

lizardmanking

Potential Patron
Hi all,

I'm attempting to make a custom position in animtools, and I've got it all set up to work the way I want except for one problem: I can't figure out how to increase pleasure when the penis makes contact with the breasts. I've tried enabling "pleasure from bodycontact" and increasing the multiplier, as well as messing around with other bodycontact settings but nothing works. Is this something that's possible to do with the current animtools? If not, could someone more familiar with modding guide me on how I could implement such a functionality?

I attached the position file if someone wants to look at it and the current settings. Any help would be much appreciated.

Attachments

my tf.txt
3.7 KB · Views: 240

sby

Content Creator
Coder
i had simplified the bodycontact logic so it was only running for non-oral positions. looks like you are trying to do a little bit of both tit and oral. i'll see if i can add an exception to once again cover this

lizardmanking

Potential Patron
i had simplified the bodycontact logic so it was only running for non-oral positions. looks like you are trying to do a little bit of both tit and oral. i'll see if i can add an exception to once again cover this

Yup exactly. My intention was that you could do a titjob while she's higher up but also still be able to have her deepthroat. Thanks so much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.