animtool positions (1 Viewer)

Murdoc53

Content Creator
wasnt there a version of the animtools where you could just drag and drop the body parts into position? is there a way to still do that?

The Hacker Known As Snow

Admin
Content Creator
wasnt there a version of the animtools where you could just drag and drop the body parts into position? is there a way to still do that?
If you place animtoolsVXX.swf in the same folder as SDT.swf and loader.swf you can run it in edit more and there are keys and buttons for moving things around. There is also a setting to enable edit mode while loaded as a regular mod. The menu is on the loader tab and has buttons just the same.

Wither

Content Creator
Just uploaded a bunch of bondage themed positions to resources, I'll upload them here too, because why not:

Resources Link

Posture.gif
Head on Pole.gif
Suspended.gif
Upsidedown1.gif
Upsidedown2.gif
Gravity Force.gif
Against Wall.gif

Hope y'all like 'em.

Attachments

Wither's BDSM Positions.zip
9.9 KB · Views: 535

Murdoc53

Content Creator
If you place animtoolsVXX.swf in the same folder as SDT.swf and loader.swf you can run it in edit more and there are keys and buttons for moving things around. There is also a setting to enable edit mode while loaded as a regular mod. The menu is on the loader tab and has buttons just the same.
I have not been able to find this ingame menu for animtools. can you show me a screenshot?

Wither

Content Creator
I have a question: Is it possible to edit the "Prop" images? Or possibly add additional ones? The current batch is a bit dated and honestly kind of hard to work with, at least in my opinion.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
Thanks, this makes the process of making positions far less tedious.
please tell me you haven't been making your positions with the in-loader-editing xD

I have a question: Is it possible to edit the "Prop" images? Or possibly add additional ones? The current batch is a bit dated and honestly kind of hard to work with, at least in my opinion.
if you got some good props in svg format, send them my way. it is relatively easy to add new props on the programming side, but they are compiled into animtools so it is not something i would expect users to do.
also i think my metal table prop needs some serious work on the tabletop portion, it kind of blends into the legs and the shading is weird

Eva-2X

Content Creator
V VintageBones

No mods is required, it is a loader built-in (great) feature.

Start the game, then open the loader tab (enter P, with your keyboard) and click the "arm" button (lower left corner of the picture)
1-png.105561

Apollen

Potential Patron
Anyone know where I can find this mod (the vagina being shown on the girl) ? I Remember downloading a different version of this where, the same vagina was shown but in different position. Sadly deleted a long time ago though when I got a different hard drive by mistake. 1604609699598.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Rod

Content Creator
This is a slightly edited version of KrystalStuck's file Dildo_Ride_V3.txt .
I changed it a bit so she has her legs spread slightly:

screenshot0001.png

This is the page for the hair resource:

Attachments

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.